Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Annnnd that's going straight to the AUG thread cause adult gettin' mad about a kid winning a contest dress up contest for the popular kids book is just AUG as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

On the one hand, I admire the details the one on the right put into the berserker armor, but I can see from the jaw that he took notice that Berserk's art sometimes depicts impossible geometry when it comes to clothing. :v:

Looks great though.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

McPantserton posted:

Cosplay Dad also did SC3 Zasalamel, told us he worked on that chainmail on business trips in like 3-4 different countries

He could totally pull of a great Thulsa Doom cosplay.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Anyone have an experience doing Jedi cosplay? I'm hoping I could have something done by the time The Force Awakens opens so I could go as a Jedi guardian from SWTOR with those sweet armored robes but I have no idea the best way to go about fitting stuff like armored plates to a fabric and not have it look weird and wear consistently.

I'd probably also need to lose some weight as well so I'm not the dude dressed up as a fat Jedi too. :(

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Anyone have an experience doing Jedi cosplay? I'm hoping I could have something done by the time The Force Awakens opens so I could go as a Jedi guardian from SWTOR with those sweet armored robes but I have no idea the best way to go about fitting stuff like armored plates to a fabric and not have it look weird and wear consistently.

I'd probably also need to lose some weight as well so I'm not the dude dressed up as a fat Jedi too. :(

501st would probably be a great resource.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Davros1 posted:

He could totally pull of a great Thulsa Doom cosplay.

Seriously, dude is the spitting image of JEJ.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Spookydonut posted:

501st would probably be a great resource.

Don't listen to the drat Imperials!

http://www.rebellegion.com/

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

VendaGoat posted:

Don't listen to the drat Imperials!

http://www.rebellegion.com/

Same thing basically.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Spookydonut posted:

Same thing basically.

Fighting words.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
So this guy does genderbent League of Legends cosplay and it's basically my favorite thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
The short trooper one kills me.

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

Marceline Abadeer posted:

So this guy does genderbent League of Legends cosplay and it's basically my favorite thing.

I find it interesting he has waxed everything except for a small thin happy trail. I'm doing a crossplay in June and really not looking forward to my trip to the European Wax Center.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Well, hell-o. :heysexy: That staff is gorgeous work.

fake edit: Not a euphemism. I really like that staff.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Where do you get giant feathers at anyway?

This whole page is nothing but awesome costumes.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Where do you get giant feathers at anyway?

This whole page is nothing but awesome costumes.

You have to kill an ostrich in hand to hand combat. Only then you have proven your worth to use giant feather.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

For some reason I completely missed Radcliffe and thought that was a kickass Feral Kid from The Road Warrior.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I like it! There aren't a lot of cosplays of the PS1 Silent Hill characters for obvious reasons (besides Harry, I guess).

The burns look pretty good.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

My girlfriend and I tried out first cosplays at Ohayocon earlier this year as Maleficent and Diaval. She put a TON of work into it! Sadly, a headpiece comprised largely of duct tape isn't great to wear for very long. Next step will be making something that breathes!

elendilmir
Apr 19, 2005

Is this taken at the Frostburg State University library?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
You don't see much reboot cosplay

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
Spidey is guarding the parking meters.

(more info and costume build here: http://fashionablygeek.com/costumes/spider-man-parking-meter-cosplay/#more-121660)

Ishamael has a new favorite as of 14:19 on May 13, 2015

foxatee
Feb 27, 2010

That foxatee is always making a Piggles out of herself.

This makes me happy. I loved that show.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Dr_Amazing posted:

You don't see much reboot cosplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEWYHpwt0Ww

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I probably wouldn't have gone with "Smug eyebrow" as the primary mask, but even still, that's drat impressive.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

I don't know for what con this is, but it's probably the funniest cosplay I've ever seen. Good ol' Nunu

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Baldbeard posted:

I don't know for what con this is, but it's probably the funniest cosplay I've ever seen. Good ol' Nunu

???

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

jiffypop45 posted:

I find it interesting he has waxed everything except for a small thin happy trail. I'm doing a crossplay in June and really not looking forward to my trip to the European Wax Center.

If you're actually going to European, it might not be so bad. They use this crazy blue stuff that doesn't really hurt all that much when it comes off, or at least that's been my experience on my eyebrows and legs, and I'm a total wuss with that stuff. Who are you crossplaying as?

lol@that loving Nunu.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Trigger discipline:argh:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Trigger discipline is only for when you don't want to accidentally fire.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Madoka would totally have poor trigger discipline and accidentally shoot all her friends, it's in character

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

That poster needs to be upside-down.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Zweihander01 posted:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zweihander01 posted:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Now add dutch angles and the photo will be perfect.

• Locked thread