Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Tmrw is best for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Judging by feedback so far I'm about ready to write tomorrow, 8PM EST in ink here.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Works for me.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Leftover tiebreaker question for you to think about :

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

In your body :v:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

CirclMastr posted:

In your body :v:
That was one person's answer, but one-person answers were thrown out

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Genital regions

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Arms, back, stomach, legs

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Brain!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Genital regions
One respondent said vagina. Not on the board, however.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Arms, back, stomach, legs

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Pecs. Because... goons

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
hahah really late wrong answer. Not even on the board :laffo:

I still think calling Tank Tops because...goons, was hilarious. But anyone who's met me so far knows that I make myself laugh like way too much :) And I will never apologize for it!!!

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
With tribal tomorrow, does that mean that the challenge is Friday?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

This should be an interesting Tribal.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Strong Mouse posted:

With tribal tomorrow, does that mean that the challenge is Friday?
Nah, after Tribal we're off until Monday. There will be an event that evening, then possibly an immunity challenge as well.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

By the way, if you have a best forums friend not in this game, please send me their name by PM.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:munch: Fast Luck did I put crying or barfing for favorite exercise, I forget

Glad to see other people were on board with the little black dress option and also butt muscles
:munch:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

By the way, if you have a best forums friend not in this game, please send me their name by PM.

I literally don't have a single forums friend?? I have one friend who has an account but hasn't posted in 7+ years.?? Is it important/allowed that I should communicate outside the game and get him to be active for me? I;m fairly sure he would do it, if it wasn't a total PINA or something?

So basically one of my best friends IRL has a forums account that is as old as mine, but he's no longer active. I would have to communicate outside the game to get him to check posts etc. is that ok? or no?

I'm being perfectly honest here, but it's someone who knows me REALLY REALLY well, and if that's going to be some kind of advantage, I need a rules clarification.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

They're probably going to write your letter from home

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm stuck on this hard geocaching puzzle

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The title is The Divine Vivacity Of Reptiles And Kids

The description is

North: Pauline, Jackie, Alex, Edward, Gerry, Kris, Ursula
West: Snake, Gecko, Rattlesnake, Iguana, Frog, Yucat, Xantusia extorris, Tartaruga

And we're trying to get coordinates out of it.

The title can be shortened to DVORAK, a keyboard configuration

The words in the description are probably there for their first letter and can likely be shortened to

PJAEGKU
SGRIFYXT

Notably, that's the number of digits I need in the north and west coordinates.

But how do I turn those letters into numbers? How does the Dvorak keyboard come into play?

Solve these mysteries and I'll take a pic of the geocache

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Here's a help. The north coordinates should begin with 43 and the west should begin with 079

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
:munch: Look at the 'column' (going down diagonally to the right) each letter is in on the Dvorak keyboard:

PJAEGKU is 4313744
SGRIFYXT is 07956558

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ah, the frustrating thing is that I actually did that, but I first I "translated" the letters on from qwerty to Dvorak and then did that on the qwerty board. I over complicated it and didn't try the simple thing.

Ok I'm off to find it now.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I SO LOVE Codes and puzzling out codes. I'm sorry I missed this ;( My dad used to leave me increasingly complicated codes to figure out while I was at school and he was at work.) Yeah I totally got codes in my Benji lunchbox, instead of I love you notes from mom. :dance:

If they're just letters from home and not an actual participant, then I don't give a hoot. But if they ARE going to participate, I would like the clarification with enough time to reasonably involve my friend.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
Sexy tribe, welcome back to Tribal Council. You've been here before, briefly. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and in this game, fire represents life. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this tribal council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓AnAnonymousIdiot, ✓AnonymousNarcotics, ✓CirclMastr, ✓imgay, ✓Jato, ✓MMM, ✓Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight.

Questions for everybody
Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?

Have you heard your name being mentioned for tonight? Who is driving the vote?

With an EVENT coming up on Monday, are you looking ahead?

:ducksiren: Note that you will be sending votes tonight to me, Max Peck, and not Fast Luck. :ducksiren:

Max Peck fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 15, 2015

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH JEFF?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Is... is this the real tribal council, or are you a cylon?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?

i think i'm on good terms with everyone on tribe, though strongmouse only added me on skype this morning

i haven't heard my name mentioned. I think tonights vote will be driven between old sexies and old swole against each other

Ya I want to hang out with jakep

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Well Fake Jeff, everything was going great until we had to actually make a decision. Turns out I hate everyone on this team. I'm worried about my place, of course.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Max Peck posted:

I like the folks on my tribe and have some good relationships.

Max Peck posted:

My name did come up the other night due to me not being around for the Cards Against Humanity challenge but I'm not really worried about it.

Max Peck posted:

AWW YEAH, EVENT, I'M PUMPED. Gonna chill with my cool forums bff

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

i'm gonna vote for imgay cause he doesn't know how to use the quote button

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Max Peck posted:

I feel like a storm has closed upon us again with the impression of more dire consequences. It made me confront certain ideas about the mood of the tribe on its downtime. My only regret is that I wished we could've played more Cards Against Humanity... :(

Max Peck posted:

I heard nothing, and that is when you must confront what you do and do not know.

Max Peck posted:

I think we are seeing the formation of our very own Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I can hardly wait to see who borrows Jing Province, so to speak...

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm gonna vote for imgay cause he doesn't know how to use the quote button

suck it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yeah I agree that imgay is the worst in general

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Also, I wish the booze hadn't ran out at home base. Been wanting to distract myself from crazed telemarketers who are asking about a woman named Tracy. Or Stacy... The callers weren't clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is it taking so long to look through the answers. Fastluck was the best.

• Locked thread