Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Don't... don't they need that portal-window thing to be functional for healer-transporting duties?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vriska status: continues to own.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I think Vriska stole lots of fenestrated walls. I am feeling really queasy about Vriska basing her plans on what she overheard on Derse.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Karkat sticking up for Dave made my little gay heart warm and glad.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Vriska remains amazing and will never stop being amazing

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Have we ever seen that red gun Vriska was using before?

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Have we ever seen that red gun Vriska was using before?

It's Roxy's Portal Gun alchemized from her appearifier and a real gun.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It's super obvious that this is going to end badly, and I can't wait to see how.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm guessing her sources are either a as of now unseen Future John, or maybe Aranea.

She's being AWFULLY cagey about them if it's not something surprising like that. And with how much she knows and some of those exact details, I'm leaning more towards Future John.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I guess if she murders herself the problem of her having multiple completed character arcs will be settled.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Vriska is so much the best character it's a little unfair to everyone else.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Yeah that punk pirate look is pretty sweet.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Would be a dick move for Lord English to show up when Vriska confronts Meenah and her limpet.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Vriska is like the Billy Martin of pale relationships.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Oh Vriska. :allears: Of course she's planning to kill LE herself. Although it sounds like she's planning to revive the three-pronged plan, which could be interesting. I gotta say, I'm surprised Fishka is coming back into the game. I figured she would pretty much stay where she was. Maybe this will result in a Good Vriska. Which is to say, one who is happy without feeling the need to be The Guy.

On a lighter note, that Wall8 modus is really powerful.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
And Vriska skyrockets back to the top of the Best Character pile.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

WAR FOOT posted:

And Vriska skyrockets back to the top of the Best Character pile.

What the gently caress do you mean "back"?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I don't know how, but Dirk please make cool Dave come back. Slap him with a puppet or something.

Thanks, Vriska.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Ariong posted:

What the gently caress do you mean "back"?

She was Lame Weenie Ghost for a bit.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I still don't get why you all hate undercut!Vriska so much.

No, don't bother explaining it to me, I've heard it all before, and it's all nonsense and chicanery. Poppycock and tomfoolery.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Plom Bar posted:

No, don't bother explaining it to me, I've heard it all before, and it's all nonsense and chicanery. Poppycock and tomfoolery.

Because Fishka is not being a huge terrible bitch and furthermore

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Plom Bar posted:

She's alright, but not great. Her behavior has basically gone from unhealthy and dangerous to unhealthy and harmless. She's learned that not being front and center is okay, but she still has the hero worship problem. Hopefully she can help Regular Vriska with the former and maybe Regular Vriska can help her with the latter.

I think that in Vriska's mind, this conversation is pretty much going to consist of her kicking Fishka's back in gear no problem, because she has never had to face the sisyphean task that is changing Vriska's mind on something.

Ariong fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 15, 2015

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

GeneX posted:

Vriska speaks for us all in the end there.

Well, "all" meaning "people who don't like a weird imitation/idolization-based relationship involving two otherwise non-terrible characters."

Ariong posted:

She's alright, but not great. Her behavior has basically gone from unhealthy and dangerous to unhealthy and harmless.

A fair summation of my own views.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
What part of "don't explain it to me I've heard it all before" did you goobers misread

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Plom Bar posted:

What part of "don't explain it to me I've heard it all before" did you goobers misread

Let me explain to you in great detail why YOUR imaginary alien teen pairing is garbage, and my taste is objectively superior, furthermore

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

quote:

VRISKA: First, a8out Kanaya and Karkat's "mission" I alluded to a minute ago. This is really important.
VRISKA: You 8oth listening??
KANAYA: Yes
KARKAT: NO.

Never change, Karkat. :allears:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
She got so sick of Strider whining she forgot to tell Tavros to do that thing he needed to do.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

What the gently caress happens when Vriska tries to Vriska at Vriska?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

quote:

KANAYA: She Asked Me To Do Something Impossible
KANAYA: To Which I Replied
KANAYA: Thats Impossible
KANAYA: So She Ended Up Demanding That I Fight Her

retail.txt

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

I'm really worried about Dave. He seems incredibly listless. Maybe we need to point him at an MRA forum so he can re-acquire his toxic image of manhood.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

She got so sick of Strider whining she forgot to tell Tavros to do that thing he needed to do.

gently caress!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Ariong posted:

She's alright, but not great. Her behavior has basically gone from unhealthy and dangerous to unhealthy and harmless. She's learned that not being front and center is okay, but she still has the hero worship problem. Hopefully she can help Regular Vriska with the former and maybe Regular Vriska can help her with the latter.

I think that in Vriska's mind, this conversation is pretty much going to consist of her kicking Fishka's back in gear no problem, because she has never had to face the sisyphean task that is changing Vriska's mind on something.

I actually hope it's the other way around; undercut!vriska has had actual character growth, and having essentially two complete character arcs be wasted just because would be pretty lovely, especially since we had to deal with them already!!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Grapplejack posted:

I actually hope it's the other way around; undercut!vriska has had actual character growth, and having essentially two complete character arcs be wasted just because would be pretty lovely, especially since we had to deal with them already!!

I meant that I hope Fishka can pass on some of what she's learned and maybe Vriska can help her with her problems. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Vriska, no, you can't fight the end boss by yourself, no matter what your stupid plan is. That's retarded and you're retarded.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Ariong posted:

I meant that I hope Fishka can pass on some of what she's learned and maybe Vriska can help her with her problems. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Why have that happen when there's a perfectly good empty kernelsprite with two waiting prototype slots.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Who What Now posted:

Vriska, no, you can't fight the end boss by yourself, no matter what your stupid plan is. That's retarded and you're retarded.

Yeah I feel like everyone has become a bit too distracted by her announcement that she was going after Fishka, meanwhile 'I'm going to attempt to defeat LE singlehandedly' is the REAL issue here. (even though we all expected it) This is the same bullshit she tried to pull with Jack. She needs another well-timed punch in the face.

Oh well, we still have 10 days to discuss all this. :shepicide:

...I know that shouldn't even register after those two huge pauses but drat, I can't help it, I got seriously spoiled on this every afternoon thing.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Grapplejack posted:

she grew into somebody who sucked though

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is Nannasprite still around, or "presumed dead" like Dave Sprite?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Why have that happen when there's a perfectly good empty kernelsprite with two waiting prototype slots.

Forget Johnsprite, this has to happen

Though I don't think you can prototype a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I can think of no better fate for Vriska than to turn into Vriska(Vriska)sprite and be reduced to one of the riddle merchant game constructs that she so despises.

Also, what are we expecting the next two batches of horses to be? 10 followed by 20, and unless there's a set of stealth horses in that empty week that somehow involves Boxcars, that would suggest we'll be switching to at least one different scene.

EDIT: Or whichever week Cans punched him through.