Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

During finals week, the fear and stress is palpable on campus.

Film Students don't won't have final exams jobs.

:mmmsmug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Film Students

Wait a minute.. you're not one of my daughter's roommates are you?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kiryen posted:

Only for a few hours a week.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Only for a few hours a week.

thats awfully optimistic

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

thats awfully optimistic
Obviously it's because I'm cleaning out her fridge afterwards.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kiryen posted:

He's not Blue Squares, Capt. Autism.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

thats awfully optimistic

Extremely so. She doesn't like boys. :smugbert:

quote:

He's not Blue Squares

Who is that?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Casimir Radon posted:

:vince:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

lol

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/04/veteran-ptsd-bill/

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

the comments on stuff like this is glorious

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Cole posted:

the comments on stuff like this is glorious

I never realized I could read the comments. Thank you for bringing true joy into my life.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kiryen posted:

Who is that?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3417396&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=95#post432853246

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

The Fortify & Unite Communities to Keep Veterans’ External Threats Secure Act 

:lol:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Harry Shearer is leaving the Simpsons. He's like half of Springfield.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fury Road is very good.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fister Roboto posted:

they already have 8 or 9 episodes of the next season done (leftovers from previous seasons) and they have 27 god drat years of audio they can cut/paste with

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i dont give a poo poo about the words they speak or the plot, those cars loving own and i will watch this movie for them

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

I stopped caring 15 years ago

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

they already have 8 or 9 episodes of the next season done (leftovers from previous seasons) and they have 27 god drat years of audio they can cut/paste with

If they did that it might actually be worth watching.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

So did he.
http://www.sfweekly.com/2001-04-25/culture/shearer-delight/

Harry Shearer in goddamn 2001 posted:

And while there are those among us who believe the show needs to be put out of its misery--the nonstop barrage of reruns now serves only to remind us of how sharp the decline has been in recent years--Shearer will say that he finds doing the show now as rewarding as he did a decade ago, but only on occasion.

"It depends on the script," he says, sounding at first like a man trying his best to be diplomatic. "There are writers' names that, when I see them on a script, I get very happy and look forward to the week, because I know there's gonna be a pretty sound script that is satirical but smart and not just sort of pointlessly parodic, if I may. And there are other writers' names that make my heart sink. It's sort of unavoidable this far along that that's going to be the way it is."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I care in the same way I'd care about a crazy old grand uncle who's been on life support for a decade or so.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
They really should have made the bill be introduced by a Republican.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the only enjoyment ive gotten out of watching a new episode of the simpsons in the past decade was the time they put a don hertzfeldt couch gag

poo poo was incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ex Machina is excellent. Makes a helluva double feature with Blade Runner.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Casimir Radon posted:

Fury Road is very good.

Should I watch that in 3D or regular?

My first movie in 3D was Jupiter Rising (a loving shitshow, but I'd never seen a 3D movie so I went for it) and it felt kinda odd to watch a movie through glasses.
I'm more a fan of going at an ungodly early hour, have the entire theater to myself, sit smack in the middle and shovel popcorn and Dr. Pepper into my face (the few times I actually get the chance to without loving up my innards) in amazement.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Interstellar and Pacific Rim were the only movies worth a poo poo in true IMAX 3D.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

http://thatshirtwascash.com/collections/frontpage/products/rainbow-hitler

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Interstellar and Pacific Rim were the only movies worth a poo poo in true IMAX 3D.

I got to see Interstellar at the Omnimax Dome near me and it was loving amazing

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Agreed. I generally go see the big flashy movies there anyway, since it's only a couple bucks more. Stuff like Avengers. But Infinity Wars is supposed to be shot in some brand-new IMAX camera.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Should I watch that in 3D or regular?
I saw it regular. Mostly because I didn't feel like waiting for 10PM to watch the 3d.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i thought that shirt was 1 dollar and got real excited for a moment

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

RichieHimself posted:

Going to see Mad Max tonight, I've been rock hard since I woke up this morning.

Got out of the movie an hour ago and I'm still hard. Do yourself a goddamn favor and go watch this thing.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I really prefer vanilla IMAX to the 3D version, and even then only if it's on a big fuckoff screen instead of the mall size. That said, Jurassic Park was fantastic in addition to the above. Between them, Pacific Rim made the best use of 3D

I also have a whole list of movies I'd like to see in a normal sized theater one day (Lawrence of Arabia, Akira, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, etc.)

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
Just picked up some Phaal-spiced Goat Curry. A blend of ghost peppers and habs.

Gonna try to trick people at work to have a bite for lunch and ruin some Friday nights.

Personally? I think it's delicious.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

god i love rick and morty

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

god i love rick and morty

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

DoggPickle posted:

Look. I just did my absolute best to un-derail this thread. With no permanent enemies or hard feelings in mind. I don't know what the gently caress else anyone would want me to do right now. Yeah there are too many people to sustain the planet, and we should get that under control. But all this talk about the right to have kids is also based strongly in the idea that "my country" should have more kids. Am I wrong? It's a pretty clear fact that the more educated people get, the less children they have. That's totally screwing over a lot of very white, very globally rich countries. Why should I care about that?

Of COURSE the Al-Aqsa brigade wants to make it about D&D and calls me grandma when I'm 36. Maybe in Palestine.:laffo: I was literally forced to bear a child when I did not want one. The internet as we know it did not exist yet. I took all kinds of supposedly abortifactiants. I smoked as many cigarettes as possible.. I even resorted to punching myself in the stomach and "flailing" onto solid objects until my entire stomach was black and blue and I just couldn't do it anymore. Miscarriages are so CONVENIENT on TV. When I got to 5 months and realized that I couldn't get rid of this drat thing no matter what, I did what any humanitarian with an inkling of compassion would do and took really good care of myself so that it wouldn't come out misshapen or retarded.

^maybe that Palestine bit is a little uncalled for, but I've been nothing but polite, admitted that I have an unpopular opinion and agreed to just let it go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the only enjoyment ive gotten out of watching a new episode of the simpsons in the past decade was the time they put a don hertzfeldt couch gag

poo poo was incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

this is loving demented

• Locked thread