Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Murata just likes drawing pretty people. It's not catering to any specific demographic specifically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm digging that voice cast, looking forward to hearing from Tada Banri and Ledo again! I hope they don't overdo it on adding an effect to Genos' voie though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

NowonSA posted:

I hope they don't overdo it on adding an effect to Genos' voie though.

Actually now that you say that, I hope they do. Genos should be as 12 year old cool as possible, and that requires heavy robot voice filtering.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

genos is going to sound like Microsoft Sam

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Bonzi Buddy or bust.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TheWyrmDude posted:

Bonzi Buddy or bust.

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true
I’m half crazy over the love of you
It won’t be a stylish marriage
I can’t afford a carriage
But you’ll look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
They should get Johnny Yong Bosch for the Japanese version, regardless if he can speak Japanese or not.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I dunno if he can actually speak it, but Bosch's pronunciation wasn't bad in the one clip of it I heard (Zero's level 3 from MvC3). Granted that's a tiny sample size but eh. :v:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Pretty sure JYB can speak Japanese.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pretty sure JYB can speak Japanese.

It's either him or Yuri Lowenthal that can. I do remember that there's a pretty big name English voice actor that's fluent.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

It's either him or Yuri Lowenthal that can. I do remember that there's a pretty big name English voice actor that's fluent.

Yuri Lowenthal definitely can.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yuri Lowenthal should voice Licenseless Rider.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

I'm on board for that

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

New chapter.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

His fist is gigantic :stare:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I forgot Licenseless Rider was rank 1 c-class.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Because he's the ultimate C class hero. :colbert:
He's the best there is at stopping muggings and helping old people cross the street.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

I agree with Genos

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Apparently wearing a Tank Top gives one super powers in this universe.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

MonsterEnvy posted:

What if Saitama wore a tank top?

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

MonsterEnvy posted:

The versatility of the tank top doubles the punching power. Seems pretty logical to me.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JosephWongKS posted:

What if Saitama wore a tank top?

Part of his training is tanning with a tank top so he has a permanent tank top tan.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Artum posted:

Because he's the ultimate C class hero. :colbert:
He's the best there is at stopping muggings and helping old people cross the street.

He just stood up to an S class hero to stop a worthless punk from getting crippled or killed. A punk who had moments ago said he was going to attack Licenceless Rider. And Rider took a punch that had been doubled by a tank top's versitility to do that.

L. R. is absolutely the best C rank hero.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Rider is C-class in the roster, but SSS++ in our hearts. :syoon:

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Rider is dumb and should have let the tank top dude kill the mass murdering villain. :colbert:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Soulcleaver posted:

Rider is dumb and should have let the tank top dude kill the mass murdering villain. :colbert:

Pragmatism is fine and all, but it's not the trait of a true hero.

Rider is the best because he's trying to save everyone!

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

I'm loving Garou more and more with each chapter. You can tell Murata is having so much fun with his faces too. I just hope we get something on the level of his Saitama and King redraws.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Given Garou's motivations he should probably respect licenseless rider because he's losing but he's trying his hardest, just like the monsters.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Soulcleaver posted:

All Might would be disappointed in you.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
It's about not beating someone while they're down. If Tank Top Master was gonna kill Garou he should've channeled all his power into the first punch. Killing him by inches when he's presumably in no state to resist isn't heroic.

"50% of your power? Don't make me laugh. You should land every blow with the intent to kill."

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family

muike posted:

Given Garou's motivations he should probably respect licenseless rider because he's losing but he's trying his hardest, just like the monsters.

I'm not quite sure if I agree. Garou is against the very concept of a hero. He probably won't take LR out because it wouldn't be a good test of his abilities.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i will believe anything for licenseless rider

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
gently caress wrong thread

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 15, 2015

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

This show is good, I thought it was going to turn out like Kimi ni Todoke and just be; misconceptions: the anime.
Indeed, One-Punch Man is exactly as advertised.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Mystic Mongol posted:

L. R. is absolutely the best C rank hero.

He's the hero against which all other heroes are measured.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Gyges posted:

He's the hero against which all other heroes are measured.
It's a good thing Licenseless Rider weakened that Sea King so that that weird caped guy could kill him with that lucky shot.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Batmasterson posted:

The versatility of the tank top doubles the punching power. Seems pretty logical to me.

Two times infinity is still just infinity.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Batmasterson posted:

And combined with the nutrition from the vegetarian diet you get a M.on.s.t.e.R

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Shugojin posted:

Two times infinity is still just infinity.

Not all infinities are equal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I'm conflicted.

I like the base comedy of just saying 'The Tanktop' like it means anything, like it's a golden idol and a magical eldritch concept that everyone knows about.

I also really want to dig into the lore of The Tanktop, even though that would ruin the mystical certitude of it.