Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

Currently playing through The Witcher for the first time and the game crashes constantly, has a kinda crummy fighting engine, and laughable voice acting. I unironically love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

50% off is still 30 dollars. you could get like 5 good games on steam for that price. or a (non-rare) ds game like bangai-o spirits or eba or disgaea

that's an exceedingly good point. it's actually only on my mind because my SO got it out of curiosity. i don't really have much faith that it's any good, but if he ends up liking it then i'm prepared to try it.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I was p sure that I packed my 3ds to take with me but I can't find it now. if it's back at my apt I'm gonna be v disappointed to not play brave default for another 3 months lol

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

teleolurian

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Currently playing through The Witcher for the first time and the game crashes constantly, has a kinda crummy fighting engine, and laughable voice acting. I unironically love it.

I have this on Steam but only played it for a couple minutes to make sure it runs, what are the reasons to play it

tao of lmao

A neat, albeit slow paced story, meaningful decision making, fun minigame, boobies.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

landy. posted:

I have XXAC+R so there isn't a challenge mode, but i'll go nto training mode and try the combos in the video and on the forums.

AC was one of the most technical fighting games ever made, only got moreso with every revision, and every other version of Guilty is way more accessible.

I mean it's still a hella good game, but I know a couple of people that thought Xrd would be as hard; so, idk, just keep that in mind i guess.

landy. posted:

Why doesn't every fighting game have a challenge mode, and why doesn't it get added to re releases?

I have no clue. Pre Xrd mission modes were hella goofy too, instead of actually teaching you things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0e3gqkDW00

teleolurian posted:

I have this on Steam but only played it for a couple minutes to make sure it runs, what are the reasons to play it

A choose your own adventure RPG story that isn't coded as good and evil like biowares.

The Witcher 2 is better in every single way, though.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

here's a steam key for luftrausers, its really fun and it was on sale so i bought an extra copy 3J46Y-6P5TD-XQF62

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

thanks friend! i will try this game right now

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's a cool game

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

whoa, that game is really fun. what makes the big airship come out?

Scaly Haylie

the ff14 expansion is coming out next month. i have to be strong and not want to play it again but i have such good memories :smith:

deep dish peat moss

The only MMO I have good memories of is FFXI

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Lizard Wizard posted:

the ff14 expansion is coming out next month. i have to be strong and not want to play it again but i have such good memories :smith:

i'm saving up money for evo so i can't buy it :(

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Pomp posted:

i'm saving up money for evo so i can't buy it :(

i love that action rpg

Pro Target

been playing a lot o' http://awbw.amarriner.com/
highyl recommended if you know the gmae and have peeps to play with

Scaly Haylie

what's aw baw a mariner?

Wertjoe

I just played through Mother 3 holy crap that game is depressing. Its also the best RPG I've played in years.

Scaly Haylie

Wertjoe posted:

I just played through Mother 3 holy crap that game is depressing. Its also the best RPG I've played in years.

i love the mr. saturn table

ulvir

a new run of dark souls, this time as a str based massive weapon-type character because those are fun. did moonlight butterfly before bell gargoyles just 'cuz, and when I went to do the bell gargoyles I stumbled upon a summon sign with someone wielding a great schythe so ofcourse I had to summon that person. and it turned out to be flame enchanted too :coolspot:

problematic hug

invisible inc. is fun. one of my agents is sensitive to the plight of the global proletariat

joke_explainer

Korean Boomhauer posted:

im considering spending 300 dollars on a racing wheel to drive trucks around europe

did you buy the Scandinavia expansion

ulvir

some kid speedruns SotN while IGA watches in awe :3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJZtm-MVEI

ulvir

joke_explainer posted:

oh wow I can pretend to drive through my hometown while at home?

ron color

and translating for us, this is turbodoggg

tao of lmao

watched a bunch of history and lore videos for Game if Thrones and now I got the ck2 urge again, but I've got so many games to play without going down that rabbit hole...

saboten

i got gta v it's my first gta

thank u bacalou

3D Megadoodoo

saboten posted:

it's better than gta imho (that was my first gta)

bacalou

saboten posted:

pm me ur social club name so we can play online (I'm assuming you have it for PC)

saboten

bacalou posted:

pm me ur social club name so we can play online (I'm assuming you have it for PC)

ps4...

thank u bacalou

Korean Boomhauer

joke_explainer posted:

of course. its super crazy well made compared to the rest of the game (they said as such) and gives me high hopes about american truck simulator

Pro Target

i finally beat a 4 star map in osu and i need to ice my dang hadn from it being in so much pain

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

beat demons souls today

tao of lmao

saboten posted:

I've played nearly all the GTA's and 5 is the only one I've beaten. Lots of fun.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Awesome! posted:

beat demons souls today

should i play it if i only played dark souls 1 & 2? I didn't get a Ps3 until guilty came out

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i think dark souls was better overall but i dont regret the 5bux or time i spent with it. ill probably go through a ng+ or two. it's faster to go through than dark souls.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

the biggest thing is the bosses are easier in demons souls. like a lot easier. i probably died more to manus alone than all the demons souls bosses combined

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it does have some cool things you dont see later on though. old monk is a cool idea for a boss even though the guy i summoned was unarmed and only slapped me and fired a homing soulmass. there's a spell trainer who is locked behind a thing that you need to disguise yourself to open (might be my favorite single thing in a souls game so far tbh). there are some cool options for trolling people in pvp. you can also see proto-blighttown.

Scaly Haylie

anyone remember arcade america?

Pro Target

Pomp posted:

should i play it if i only played dark souls 1 & 2? I didn't get a Ps3 until guilty came out

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

Why is that even a question haha, if you enjoyed dark souls then youll definitely enjyo demon souls