Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

terrez posted:

what if god was o ne of us

Flauntin' what god gave her. drat son.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i please change the thread title back to bareback sex with katy perry tia

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
imma make a skin suit of katy perry one of the days and you all can be like I KNEW that guy just like the hevi shot kid

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

^^
:stonk:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I see a nipple :jackbud:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
http://grey2scale.itch.io/garbage-cat

The struggle is real :doom:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm sorry, I can't hear your complaints about dumb cats over the sound of how awesome Katy Perry's tits are.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

I'm sorry, I can't hear your complaints about dumb cats over the sound of how awesome Katy Perry's tits are.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I see a lil nip there

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Dick sore after doing stuff sometimes, anyone intentionally broken their own banjo string before? Worth it?

E; think it's called a frenulum.

Click Beelay fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 17, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Click Beelay posted:

Dick sore after doing stuff sometimes, anyone intentionally broken their own banjo string before? Worth it?

:dogbutton:

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

kay

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:buddy:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Equine Don posted:

I see a lil nip there

"lil"

That's a healthy helping of nip right there.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 17, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Great thread.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Great thread.

I Don't Believe In Anything I'm Just Here For The KATY PERRY NIPPLES.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
loving FINALLY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Untagged posted:

I Don't Believe In Anything I'm Just Here For The KATY PERRY NIPPLES.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Click Beelay posted:

Broken? No. Torn? Yes. Intentionally? No. Accidentally? Yes. Worth it? gently caress no are you loving crazy

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Flauntin' what god gave her. drat son.

No. You don't get it. Katy Perry IS god.

Put that pussy on a pedestal and worship the gently caress out of it with your tongue

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Probably won't actually attack my own dick string, was just getting annoyed at it hurting when I posted that.

Apparently I'm the only one in the world who hasn't broken or torn it yet, didn't even know it was there til it started playing up and I investigated the underside of my dick with the skin pulled back.

Do I just keep fearing sex until it finally breaks? I've heard that once it heals poo poo's back to normal.

Click Beelay fucked around with this message at 08:10 on May 17, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:catstare:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

Stop breaking your dicks.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Click Beelay posted:

reach arounds shouldn't need to be that vigorous.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Click Beelay posted:

Probably won't actually attack my own dick string, was just getting annoyed at it hurting when I posted that.

Apparently I'm the only one in the world who hasn't broken or torn it yet, didn't even know it was there til it started playing up and I investigated the underside of my dick with the skin pulled back.

Do I just keep fearing sex until it finally breaks? I've heard that once it heals poo poo's back to normal.
JFC, do they not have Sex Ed in New Zealand? Talk to the campus health center or your local Planned Parenthood if you're having dick problems. Otherwise, leave it alone until it heals and then use more lube.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Broke my dick barebacking Katy Perry

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

Mine has never torn and I honestly can't imagine how it would during normal intercourse. A frenulum is not a hymen. I imagine it would be very painful. Reading this post, it's as if a woman is trying to imagine what having a dick is like. See a doctor.

e: Are you uncircumcised or something? Is your foreskin attached to things it shouldn't be?

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Nah I'm sweet had her check my dick when I went for my last regular checkup. Just drinking and wondering. Maybe half of the ten or so dudes I've asked have already broken theirs and had the same pain beforehand, was wondering if it's a common thing. Would rather it breaks and heals forever than not being able to use it for weeks.

E; yes got foreskin. Like a string looking thing that goes from where the foreskin starts and connects to the underside of the bell end.

Click Beelay fucked around with this message at 08:56 on May 17, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

Nah I'm sweet had her check my dick when I went for my last regular checkup. Just drinking and wondering. Maybe half of the ten or so dudes I've asked have already broken theirs and had the same pain beforehand, was wondering if it's a common thing. Would rather it breaks and heals forever than not being able to use it for weeks.

The mind boggles.

Maybe I've just been lucky to avoid this conversation all my life, blissfully ignorant of the physical peril braved by my poor little willy. All this time I might as well have been thrusting into a bear trap.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

I was the same until this started, got me wondering how well we really know our dicks. Have you ever just sat down, pulled back the skin if you still have everything you were born with, and had a good look around? I hadn't.

poo poo's genuinely weird as gently caress.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

at the date posted:

All this time I might as well have been thrusting into a bear trap.

N4I already has a boyfriend.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

I was the same until this started, got me wondering how well we really know our dicks. Have you ever just sat down, pulled back the skin if you still have everything you were born with, and had a good look around? I hadn't.

poo poo's genuinely weird as gently caress.

I think most boys get this self-exploration out of the way when they're like 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was freed from my foreskin when I first came into this world, so I have no idea how you're breaking your penis I guess? :confused:

• Locked thread