Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Might take the kid to see it this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ugh I can't stop puking. Is it possible to get food poisoning from spam and eggs?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Ugh I can't stop puking. Is it possible to get food poisoning from spam and eggs?

yes

prolly the eggs more than the spam.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Godholio posted:

Stolen from AI's mechanical failures thread (which stole it from a funny pictures thread):

http://www.gfycat.com/DecimalRegularGrub

:chord: http://gfycat.com/MenacingImpressiveHoneybadger

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCNuTXGmToY

supposedly the movie only has 3 scenes, one for each product release

seeing that sorkin wrote this it'll be west wing: apple edition which im cool with

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Spam? Maybe.

Eggs? Definitely.

pedialyte is your friend.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not sure if your raw eggs are still good? Drop them in water. If they float, they're no good. Gas builds up on the inside when they go bad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Not sure if your raw eggs are still good? Drop them in water. If they float, they're no good. Gas builds up on the inside when they go bad.

this is a pro tip and now i will be dunking all my eggs from now on

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yes

prolly the eggs more than the spam.

Yeah since the spam is canned it almost certainly would've been painfully obvious that it was bad when you opened the can (also you'd probably feel weak and have droopy eyes as opposed to puking)...unless you like, I dunno, opened a can of spam, let it sit on your countertop for a week, and then cooked with it, then it could be bad without being visibly contaminated (although even then probably not because it's spam)

Eggs on the other hand, if you were using unpasteurized eggs (which most whole eggs for consumer sale are) and you cooked them with a runny yolk, congrats, you probably have salmonella.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

a tip for someone who has had food poisoning before

babywipes

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

:catstare:

How did I not know this?

Also: Eggs over easy master race.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Runny yolks are the best with toast to mop up. Been lucky to not get poisoned yet.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Runny yolks are the best with toast to mop up. Been lucky to not get poisoned yet.

i have

still the proest choice for eggs regardless of my 36 hours of mudbutt

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It was these fuckers.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ono-cheese-steak-honolulu-2

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Exactly.

gently caress, now I need to either find a place around Drum that makes decent brioche for toast or try to make my own.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gently caress me. I can't even keep water down.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

gently caress me. I can't even keep water down.

Suck on an ice cube for now. Hydrate later when you feel better.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That's not good bro that sounds like you need to get to a doc, maybe get IV fluids and some phenergen suppositories and what not.

Totally not gay but I love phenergen suppositories,

Why yes, this is mixing chemicals up my rear end with my weed in my lungs to keep me from puking. And it works!!!.

But I got bad nausea issues. I swear by high CBD weed and phenergen butt pills to kill puking issues.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

An IV sounds like the best thing ever.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

gently caress, now I need to either find a place around Drum that makes decent brioche for toast or try to make my own.

Man one of the many things I'm going to miss about Vegas is the fact that there's this hole in the wall breakfast/lunch joint that makes amazing brioche buns for all their breakfast eggs sandwiches.

(I'm going to assume they utilize pasteurized eggs since I get every breakfast sandwich with an over medium egg and finish the meal by sopping up the remaining yolk with what's left of the bun. Either that or I've just been incredibly lucky)

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

iyaayas01 posted:

(I'm going to assume they utilize pasteurized eggs since I get every breakfast sandwich with an over medium egg and finish the meal by sopping up the remaining yolk with what's left of the bun. Either that or I've just been incredibly lucky)

Salmonella etc. from raw eggs is extremely rare. Don't sweat it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

An IV sounds like the best thing ever.

go to the ER and get some iv fluid in you

if you can't keep it down then you're going to poo poo yourself insane and be dehydrated as gently caress and you won't be able to do anything about it

seriously go to the ER

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Shameful she isn't on this page yet.

terrez posted:

what if god was o ne of us

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

poo poo, that's my bad. :(

Edit: Sent you an unrelated email.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:fap::jackbud:

I would agree to being castrated if I could have bareback sex with Katy Perry, cum inside her, and on her tits multiple times.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
http://www.flappyplane.net/:911:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm not sure if I'm terrible or really good at that game.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I know i'm really late to this but the new Robocop isn't half bad (it's on Netflix) how come it was so poorly received?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
http://gfycat.com/ColorlessOldIndianjackal

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
drat man

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

This poo poo is loving impossible!!!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Rye make bad bourboncisions.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012

At first it was funny but then it was impossible bullshit.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

terrez posted:

At first it was funny but then it was impossible bullshit.

The game is biting commentary on the war in Afghanistan.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Dead Reckoning posted:

Rye make bad bourboncisions.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry I have apparently been a dramatic bitch of late. Sorry, brothers, cisters, and N4I. My bad. I'll just be straight and say that's bipolar off meds. Adjusting.

But I still do not particularly like that the fellow, Ralp, banned me in that fashion or for the reasons cited. Nor the timing. Cest La Vie. I don't have to like it, as is usually the case when you're in the wrong. As I apparently was.

I do however seriously think some SJW rot is getting into GiP alongside a simultaneous acceptance, or at least non ridiculing and chasing off, of loving bronies around here. Of all of SA could we not get it together and be Brony free? I don't even care about Trans, Gay, bi, queer, or good old fashioned righteous heteronormative, just no borderline pedophiles calling themselves fans of a cartoon pony show for 4 year olds to cover their lust for kids and boypussy.

:colbert:

But I'm just a crazy person with crazy person opinions who's sorry he was acting like an rear end.

I hope that was respectful enough feedback and suggestions that are encouraged here as noted in the rules thread.

Not sarcastic. My bad for getting a red star in here and then whining about getting slapped in the process while running my mouth. I'm sorry about that.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't request a gentlemanly sucking of my well circumcised dick, from the back of course, just to get all the water under the bridge that I used earlier for power washing of the sand out of my vagina.

:tipshat: Gent's, stay hosed. :tipshat:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dead Reckoning posted:

Kush make bad Kushiscions.

FTFY

:350:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
did her nipple break through the pasties? it's fake you goobers, go google "katy perry mtv music awards."

btw, google "katy perry nipple" and it doesn't show up. WHY???? because it's fake you weirdos. you'd think every horny 16 year old would've shared it a million times by now if it was real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Cole posted:

did her nipple break through the pasties? it's fake you goobers, go google "katy perry mtv music awards."

btw, google "katy perry nipple" and it doesn't show up. WHY???? because it's fake you weirdos. you'd think every horny 16 year old would've shared it a million times by now if it was real.

MODS???????

• Locked thread