Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipline
May 9, 2013
All I know is that fellow goons helped me out in AoW way more than I ever repaid them, or even could repay them. We had a crazy internal economy going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
you can thank koop for that more than delamore

and some random people who loved to farm silk worms

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

All I did was win goose step over delamore the first time I did TV. I think that was around the 24th time he'd been in there.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Third World Reggin posted:

and some random people who loved to farm silk worms

are they hungry, do they need poison? it's impossible to know

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

highlight of that reddit post was this btw

quote:

Jianghu Life Bounty Hunter :the Bounty Hunter hunts players with bounty on them or have committed crimes, high level Bounty Huners(not player character level but Jianghu Life level as bounty hunter)will also have the right to visit prisons, issue penalties or grant pardon to prisoned players.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfiKu9ZB0e8

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjrHjYxJ1KQ
0:36 Zhenwu(slow swordsman) class skills and resources
4:03 Zhenwu PvP combos
6:15 Taibai(fast swordsman) class skills and resources
9:08 Taibai PvP combos
11:20 Tangmen(hidden weapons) class
15:00 Tangmen PvP combos

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

More photos here http://imgur.com/a/EOB7L#y9vOtmw

A googledoc's with alot of videos and stuff: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KZvLgs4pTfN4WWbpzu_xOno5px_CEuVabgQazV45pAU/edit

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Third World Reggin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjrHjYxJ1KQ
0:36 Zhenwu(slow swordsman) class skills and resources
4:03 Zhenwu PvP combos
6:15 Taibai(fast swordsman) class skills and resources
9:08 Taibai PvP combos
11:20 Tangmen(hidden weapons) class
15:00 Tangmen PvP combos

The fact the Tangmen get a gender-swapped body double is legitimately pretty cool.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Pavlov posted:

The fact the Tangmen get a gender-swapped body double is legitimately pretty cool.

Beggars look somehow more fun than they were in wushu, too. The fact that a gourd is your offhand and you're supposed to drink while fighting is just fantastic.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

nauty animal

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
what pointless text files in the china client am I translating this time

Zipline
May 9, 2013
http://en.wulin.webzen.com/News/announcements/1425195/15-04-2015/Week-1-Keep-your-account-safe-with-the-Webzen-Security-Month
This official link includes not one, not two, but three Reddit-tier meme images. In order to illustrate security.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Zipline posted:

http://en.wulin.webzen.com/News/announcements/1425195/15-04-2015/Week-1-Keep-your-account-safe-with-the-Webzen-Security-Month
This official link includes not one, not two, but three Reddit-tier meme images. In order to illustrate security.

Gpotato is awful.

Not as bad as snail, but awful

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Delabucks wasn't awful, if the game had continued, but sticking to cold, hard, purestrain silver might have been better, taxes and all.

Goonionism was a fabulous idea, though.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Natalie_Luna posted:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/static/201505/precreate/index.html

sooo... the servers are dead, but hey! New expansion lets make a new server, it will get people back .. right? .... right? ...

Man the Harpoons ! Time for another whaling expedition.

No matter how questionable the practice may be you must admit they have hit on something interesting. As MMo profit are at its maximum at launch, why not re-launch the same game twice a year ? Since the whales have already been trained to buy without question, why not offer them the opportunity to start over fresh ? Those lawyer fee wont pay themselves...

Sigh. I should have kept playing Wulin from the start.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Eonwecoins

Holepunchio
May 31, 2011

Haquer posted:

How did I ever forget about delabux

So glad I didn't fall for that
I still don't understand how people didn't know Delamore was going to rip and run. He made himself the bank, and then openly talked about ripping people off in Runescape for weed and paintball money. I still went along with it because it was going generate a fuckload of money before him and his vault mysteriously vanished. It gave me enough Delabux to coast to Wushu's agonizing end. Just had to know to grab your dongs and get out.

I'm going to hold off on joining Moonlight Blade until I hear there are Goonballs that can chew up people like they did SanguineMoon and Scriptstealing. No way I want to compete against mmoplayers on things like time or money or skill (i'm poo poo). Quantity or bust.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?
Delabux was only recommended when Snail put the cap on tael spending. Then they lifted the cap and people kept loving doing it for some reason.

Also :lol: Hy_C talking about goonfucking. TAI-CHI SWORD DANCE ON THE GOONPILE NEVER4GET.

Kettlepip
Jun 23, 2009

I'm still mildly curious as to which goon was incensed enough at the GTC euros decamping to Wulin, to jump in and nab all their character names.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'll gently caress all of you

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Kettlepip posted:

I'm still mildly curious as to which goon was incensed enough at the GTC euros decamping to Wulin, to jump in and nab all their character names.

I heard it was Chartreuse, but who knows

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I was smart enoughn to avoid Delabux and yet not smart enough not to play this terrible game?!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that makes you one of "the lucky ones?"

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

I got access to delamore's storage character when he left, but when I actually got a loom and went back later all the money and rare materials had "mysteriously" vanished. At least the enchanting materials and some Wudang scripts were still there.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i welcome delamore, zarithas, and anyone ever accused of goonfucking back to play this awful game with us if we end up playing

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
grithok is chinadad

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?
I was telling myself I wasn't going to touch this game with a 10 foot pole. Then I saw they straight up used "True Legend" as a reference for the Beggar. Dammit.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
whats a bookcase

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Christ, you people are going to drag me back into this for a third time, aren't you.

I do hope they spend a decent amount of this game's apparently astronomical budget on a decent translation this time around though. Wushu's mangled English was charming but ultimately frustrating.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I only played wushu because of the translation

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Haroshia posted:

Delabux was only recommended when Snail put the cap on tael spending. Then they lifted the cap and people kept loving doing it for some reason.

Also :lol: Hy_C talking about goonfucking. TAI-CHI SWORD DANCE ON THE GOONPILE NEVER4GET.

I was defending the bookcase and may have spun on some goons. May have also Boundless Dharma after that and back into spinning. I was aiming for Grithok.
I only felt bad for Ilwrath after that since he had to deal with the angry goons.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Goddamn it, I like the sound of bounty hunter

I'll spring u guys

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
and the cries of ':argh:: never again' were once again replaced with ':smith:: okay'

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
This better have a delightfully broken English translation too.

And they better not "fix" it.

Zipline
May 9, 2013
Age of Wulin does not appear to have Jet Li

I miss Jet Li

Holepunchio
May 31, 2011

Haroshia posted:

:effort:

Why follow the market and deal with stalling when you can just CoD fat dongs right out of Delamore's pockets?

...I may be a loving idiot because I always thought Delabux just referred to Delamore's whole ponzi scheme operation. But he always paid me with in-game currency. If people were actually tracking credit with a spreadsheet of "Delabux" then yeah you hosed up.

Anyways if Moonblade is actually good I hope you people post in the griefing thread. Only reason I joined this clown circus was hearing stories about vomiting wine down bank patrons throats and the like.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

It ran with money, then he ran out of money

He did try to raise some funds using materials but that failed

enter delabux and a tracking sheet of who had the most bitcoins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
What's all this about then? I thought Wushu was dead