Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

What about falafel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Strong Mouse posted:

Coconut is gross and seafood is gross. Why am I on this island again?

Hahah that's funny!! I don't think you'd do too well on RL survivor!! I don't like the texture of "cocunut" but I guess the watery stuff that comes out of a real one is just flavored water. IDK cuz I've literally never seen a coconut that I can remember!!

That tirimasu sounds good except the coffee part. I knew there was a reason I didn't like that one.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Every food you people have mentioned is delicious. I love tira misu and crab and shrimp and coconut shrimp.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

And falafel.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Coconut can be good with dark chocolate I think on like cakes and stuff, but otherwise noooo thanks

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

The hard part with coconut is determining which ingredients transform its light delicate flavor into soap.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Isn't falafel like a ton of layers of very thin pastry with some kind of sweet stuff inside? I know they have it at.. wait is it Greek? or am I mixing up the Iranian dessert?

Fun fact: in case you don't know this silly word thing, my Mom always told me that "dessert has two S's because you always want more". It's something you can tell kids to spell dessert and desert correctly.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're thinking of baklava

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

No that's baclava.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I know you live in the dessert, but could you bring the desert with you?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

HEY!! We're down to the wire here and some of the people posting in this thread have not voted! Submit your votes!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Strong Mouse posted:

I know you live in the dessert, but could you bring the desert with you?

I'm bringing the desert to the one who deserves it.. Is it 6:59 yet?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I wonder if there's any reason we could be waiting to the end, you know, anything we're waiting on.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
No, but you should still vote

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Maybe if you rub a ton of brown sugar between your hands over your dessert to create that festivity.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I always get baklava

confused with

balaclava

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
The pizza is in the oven. I repeat, the pizza is in the oven. Operation fudge is go.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I voted. It was time.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

That was stressful

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Just wait for the challenge. :dance:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

*platesmash flashbacks*

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'll go tally the votes. If you'd like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First vote,

Rurea.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
If I have a heart attack, I will post something like aiwuedysghyuisgfgewhasghlagjlbrglbijwiAGLBGR BEFORE I die :laffo:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote...

Rurea. That's two votes Rurea.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Third vote:

Strong Mouse.

Two votes Rurea, one vote Strong Mouse.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
drat, I look good.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote:

Strong Mouse. 2 votes Strong Mouse, 2 votes Rurea.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fifth vote...

Strong Mouse.

Three votes Strong Mouse, two votes Rurea.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rurea.

Three votes Rurea, three votes Strong Mouse.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Seventh vote...

Rurea.

4 votes Rurea, 3 votes Strong Mouse, 3 votes remaining.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

8th vote...

Rurea. 5 votes Rurea, 3 votes Strong Mouse, 2 votes remaining.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The ninth person eliminated from Awful Survivor: You Look Like poo poo, and the first member of our jury (hopefully)...

Rurea. Bring me your torch. Bring me your torch? Okay, I'll come to you.

Rurea, you have been eliminated from this game.

HELLO PLAYERS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE SILENT.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We're jumping straight into our challenge for tonight. I have placed a link to a survey in your tribe doc. Please answer the survey as honestly as possible, giving your own personal answers. Don't worry, who said what in this survey will NOT be revealed under any circumstances. Please complete this survey in the next 10 minutes in order to participate in the immunity challenge to follow. DO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER DURING THIS TIME.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Alright guys, come on in. Once again, we are playing for individual immunity. Only one player will win the immunity necklace and be guaranteed safety at Tribal Council, definitely something you want in your hands.

Today's challenge will be based on the survey you just filled out. Each of you have in front of you a mannequin with your name on it, designed to look like you and representing your life in this challenge. Also, you'll see hanging before your mannequin, suspended by three ropes, a 150 pound barbell from the previous lifting challenge.

In today's competition, you'll attempt to guess what the MOST POPULAR answer was for each question I present. When you get a question right, you get to cut one rope belonging to another player. However, the last person to give a response to the question will NOT get to a cut a rope that turn, even if they are correct, so don't try to wait around to copy other people's answers. People not responding at all will automatically have one rope cut each round they are absent.

When all three of a player's ropes are cut, the barbell will swing down and brutally smash that person's mannequin, metaphorically ending that person's life in this challenge. The last player with their mannequin still standing will win this challenge. You'll make your answers in this thread, and eliminations will take place in the order you made your guesses. Even if you lose all of your ropes that round, if you got a question right, you get to cut a rope.

These beautiful representations of yourselves will be violently destroyed

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 21, 2015

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'll give you a few minutes to read those rules. If you have any questions ask them now. We'll be starting in a minute or two so keep checking the thread.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Am I cutting a rope or smashing a pot?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It will be important because how else will I signal Tremendous Taste?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Cutting a rope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First question incoming...

• Locked thread