Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

did anybody put Cards against Humanity for "The best challenge so far was..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Adus posted:

:munch:

yeah but which one of you needs a day at the spa

I should have cut viva's rope in a surprise twist this challenge

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

did anybody put Cards against Humanity for "The best challenge so far was..."
yes and I think the top answer was the jumping puzzle but too many people said "that third puzzle challenge" or whatever that I couldn't be sure.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

that was the bartering game where everyone had to lift 300, if memory serves.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The best challenge so far was...
Family Feud!!
The first one
fashion show
Jumping Puzzle
The third challenge
The puzzle one from like week 2
Cards Against Humanity
Weightlifting
Cards against humanity

v:shobon:v

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Might be 2 jumping puzzle, 2 fashion show, 2 Cards Against Humanity...

either way didn't have results that could be used in this game.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I would have picked Family Feud. I also wrote "Family Feud!!!!" btw. because it was my favorite one by miles.

So unless you guys had both cut me at the same time, I still would have won. Both of you would have gotten it wrong. Unless one of you would have picked "FAMILY FEUD!!!"

So it would have come down to the next question. Any takers on playing that out, just for fun? Fast luck? Curiousity killed the Dogg. :lol:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If anyone wants to see the Viewer's Vista

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I don't get it, are we allowed to click on that?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Only if you want to see what the viewers see

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

it's pretty swampy in that vista, i agree

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.

YLLShrek

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Is this to say that we think we are entertaining but not?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Naw, just a joke, not a commentary. #shrekisdreck

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Is this to say that we think we are entertaining but not?

Hahah I was wondering the exact same thing =D

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

DoggPickle posted:

Hahah I was wondering the exact same thing =D

:munch: Don't ogrethink it! :munch:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681218&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post437675995

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

it's all ogre now

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

Okay so from what I've heard during previous scheduling, tomorrow isn't good for people.

Then it's a holiday weekend.

Can everyone do Monday night for Tribal Council?
I'm going to take the lack of response to this as agreement.

Tribal Council will be Monday night. 8pm to 9:30 how about?

And immunity challenge on Tuesday... 8:30? All times EST.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Any way we could do another double whammy on Monday? Tues wed thurs is hell week for my show.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'd be open to doing that again. Tribal Council straight into the immunity challenge...

After that, we'll have to do another TC at some point. If we start it early or run it late, can you attend on Wednesday?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Fast Luck posted:

I'd be open to doing that again. Tribal Council straight into the immunity challenge...

After that, we'll have to do another TC at some point. If we start it early or run it late, can you attend on Wednesday?

Tribals I can do whenever bc I'll just phone post from my rehearsal

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oh okay cool. I hope Monday night is good for everyone then. Which I think it should be since no one's objected so far.

Maybe we can tighten up the Tribal Council, run it 8pm to 9, and then have the immunity after. Next TC on Wednesday, and then the next immunity challenge is kind of going to be one where you can do it as you go, up to you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh god more double whammys

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I don't mind the double whammies (NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY NO WAMMY LOL!) but as long as it's not a shoot each other in the face challenge- directly after we don't know who's gone and also right after merge, that was pretty harsh man! =D Also there was a lot of exploding bodies and blood and guts and stuff!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Uh I got confused and tried to access like our original everybody tribe doc I think (need to tidy up my bookmarks) and then I think I requested access to it anyways because I was still confused. It was just an accident and Fast Luck you can just ignore that. :downs:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have something to post soon.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, in the package was a personalized message from fast luck and this:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Male Rhino whats? I can't read it, although I am guessing it says penises or something.

My friend got me Unicorn meat once.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Male rhino beetles.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I am completely shocked at my own brain going even grosser than what that actually was. :lol:

Although salty bug snacks don't really top my list of yummies!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah would be great if it was dried salted male rhino penises though.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
The waiting is so hard

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Sexy Swole tribe, welcome back to Tribal Council. In this individual phase of the game, I'm going to be seeing all the remaining players here every Tribal, so hopefully you're getting used to it. As always, the person with the most votes will have their torch snuffed, and when your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 7:00PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓AnAnonymousIdiot, ✓AnonymousNarcotics, ✓Chic Trombone, ✓garthoneeye, ✓imgay, ✓Jato, ✓MMM, ✓Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for ✓DoggPickle, who won immunity in the Coconut Chop challenge.

Questions for everyone
Last time we were here, we had three votes against Strong Mouse while the rest went against Rurea. Are we now in a straight up Super Sexy versus Ultra Swole situation, as it would seem, or is there more going on here?

Question for everyone except imgay
Do you think there should be some sort of rule against snorting ground rhino penis? It seems like it could be performance enhancing.

Question for MMM, Narc, and imgay
You were all considered threats according to the survey in the previous challenge. Do you feel that puts a target on your back? Are you annoyed at me for bringing this back up now?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 26, 2015

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hi jeff

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

these questions are lame and I'm going to write other ones

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone
Last time we were here, we had three votes against Strong Mouse while the rest went against Rurea. Are we now in a straight up Super Sexy versus Ultra Swole situation, as it would seem, or is there more going on here?

Definitely not. I think those lines are gone and it's much
more confusing to figure out who's actually on your side.
Do you think there should be some sort of rule against snorting ground rhino penis? It seems like it could be performance enhancing.

I'd snort rhino penis to enhance my performance, for sure.

You were all considered threats according to the survey in the previous challenge. Do you feel that puts a target on your back? Are you annoyed at me for bringing this back up now?

I definitely feel that there's a target on my back, and rightly so. I have been a very strong player.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

I'm very annoyed at you, but I know it's not your fault

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

Well Jeff I gotta say I didn't think it was this week at least, but apparently others have disagreed with me today, as I've found out. Now I'm really not sure what to think!!

quote:

Please don't snort rhino penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Questions for everyone

Wow Jeff, thanks for the bugs, had to start off with that. Right now I believe its OG sexy vs. OG swole. With the sexy-swole as swing votes. I've been told to vote between 3 different people: jato, mmm, and garth. I feel a great burden on my shoulders.

I feel I have a massive target on my back for being a horrible shitposter and terrible mafia player. I'm not annoyed at you Jeff and your letter was lovely.

• Locked thread