Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

death .cab for qt posted:

Why are there crackers

They should just surround it with these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

PCOS Bill posted:

Look who's never been to a party.

You spread the cheese on them.

I think his point is "why are there crackers when you can just pick it up and just take big bites out of it like a caveman"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Would eat that cheese ball.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Just grab that poo poo like an apple and chow down

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Is the jalapeno/bacon/pecan mixture continuous throughout the cheese ball or is it just a shell? This doesn't determine whether or not I would eat the cheese ball, merely the intensity of said eating.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FlyinPingu posted:

he is very much willfully ignorant and doesn't care about learning about anything outside of video games and wrestling. It's pretty distressing.

well yeah, he's a goon (hi Mario Speedwagon)

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

would eat the cheese balls with my bare hands

still looks lovely though

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

big mean giraffe posted:

I don't think you get the thread.

You what mate?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Yes, I'll have.... the cancer with the side of pesto chicken.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I've seen this so many times, but I still can't even guess at what it is. Green borscht with chicken and a giant raw red potato?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Is the jalapeno/bacon/pecan mixture continuous throughout the cheese ball or is it just a shell? This doesn't determine whether or not I would eat the cheese ball, merely the intensity of said eating.

Just a shell, most likely.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The lack of flavor and moisture in this food item is making me sad and angry. Might as well eat some loving sawdust.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

didn't even dump the ramen season packet on top 3/10

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This is so dumb.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

This is so dumb.

It's supposed to be

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

big mean giraffe posted:

Seriously his place is nasty and I can't imagine living like that for years for a 'joke.'

He doesn't live there it's like some shack or something he inherited. people who are legit mentally ill don't usually have perfect comedic timing for the wacked out poo poo they do for the internet

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I will kill every one of you for one of those cheese balls.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cheese is bad for birds

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

If we combine all our resources we can buy multiple cheese balls and have a big cheese ball party and we don't have to resort to any Lord of the Flies shenanigans. We can work together and obtain many cheese balls

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

If we combine all our resources we can buy multiple cheese balls and have a big cheese ball party and we don't have to resort to any Lord of the Flies shenanigans. We can work together and obtain many cheese balls

C-Can I have a cheese ball?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Senior Scarybagels posted:

C-Can I have a cheese ball?

Don't kill anyone and we're probably golden

Also:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Don't kill anyone and we're probably golden

Also:

N-Not even kill someone a little?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Senior Scarybagels posted:

N-Not even kill someone a little?

Eh, I'm not the boss of you

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Eh, I'm not the boss of you

Would you?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Meatwave posted:

I don't know why anyone would think that rum ham was anything but horrible, given the other foods Always Sunny has given us, such as milk steak, denim chicken, whatever cat food with glue is called, muscle milk, bagged spaghetti, or, this thing, the grilled charlie:

Denim chicken was not intended to be eaten and I would totally loving eat a Grilled Charlie :colbert:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
put some cheddar on the cheese side, get it nice and crispy, and I would with minor hesitation.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pomp posted:

put some cheddar on the cheese side, get it nice and crispy, and I would with minor hesitation.

I think it would definitely be good without the cheese, and possibly be good with the cheese. Doesn't belong here :colbert:

cash crab posted:

Pshhh you think I'm gonna trust a raccoon with food? You know drat well you plan on eating all the cheese balls.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

The first versions of the Xenomorph artificial incubator didn't work very well. :(

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Step up your cheese ball game

R.I.P Stebe

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

axolotl farmer posted:

R.I.P Stebe

It's a nice touch they garnished it with part of his cancer treatment.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

axolotl farmer posted:

R.I.P Stebe

That's cheese?

I always thought it was mashed potato.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Rah! posted:

The lack of flavor and moisture in this food item is making me sad and angry. Might as well eat some loving sawdust.

Lack of moisture?

Let me help thee!

Thine struggle is no more!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
is that an apartment plant leaf to decorate the plate?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Lack of moisture?

Let me help thee!

Thine struggle is no more!

Ah, splendid. My spirits have been raised by the high moisture content of those fine-looking sandwiches.

I was inspired to do a search for "ice ramen", and found this:

:barf:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Ramen made with ice cream noodles should be a thing.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

big mean giraffe posted:

Seriously his place is nasty and I can't imagine living like that for years for a 'joke.'

Wasn't there a goon that knew Masaokis personally and came forward and explained that it was a joke, and that the house or apartment you see in the videos is just some dump he crashes at once in a great while? I remember him saying that his real house is neat and tidy. We can hope, I guess, just like I hope billymc is actually a successful tax attorney irl living in a huge condo in NYC, and makes hilariously inept videos as a joke :ohdear:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

cash crab posted:

If we combine all our resources we can buy multiple cheese balls and have a big cheese ball party and we don't have to resort to any Lord of the Flies shenanigans.

Growing tired of Piggy's poo poo, the other children of the island dislodge a giant cheese ball on the side of the mountain to roll down and crush him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

What, just, no, why

• Locked thread