Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I like that holy water joke, I love stupid jokes like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

If more pubbies put stupid jokes in their examines, Runescape would be a better place.

Almost 2500 total, :rip: that guy.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
Wow, those elves are assholes. It's just a friendly duel until they see a chance to slip the knife in.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

palamedes posted:

Wow, those elves are assholes. It's just a friendly duel until they see a chance to slip the knife in.

Not their fault the stupid humans never yield. :rolleyes:

Read
Dec 21, 2010

You can kill them at no danger to yourself if you swap to Ancients and use Ice spells, that's what I was doing for a while when I thought I'd farm an Attuned Crystal Weapon Seed (spoilers, I didn't get any; 1/2500 chance).

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Kinda bored after getting my cum comp cape. Dropping this here before I go see Age of Ultron.

http://strawpoll.me/4352642

No HCIM/IM option because I'm not paying for another set of subs. No 120 option because that's even worse.

Enwek
Dec 6, 2010
Trying to rejoin the clan after my account got pegged by the autoban system. Not sure what it detected but it claimed I was botting despite not being a botter. New name is Sarvesh Carp, used to be Enwek.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

SleepingPizza posted:

Kinda bored after getting my cum comp cape. Dropping this here before I go see Age of Ultron.

No HCIM/IM option because I'm not paying for another set of subs. No 120 option because that's even worse.

Go outside, enjoy life, you've escaped the game.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Magres posted:

Go outside, enjoy life, you've escaped the game.

I only log in to say hi to you guys and pretend to be a dragon

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Logged in for the first time in a year-ish and see a notice about how I can now buy action bar MTX

:allears: Jagex never changes.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Wooo 99 Fletch :woop:

No more elder shortbow dailies

Read
Dec 21, 2010

FillInTheBlank posted:

Logged in for the first time in a year-ish and see a notice about how I can now buy action bar MTX

:allears: Jagex never changes.

It's amazing how un-abashed they are about it.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

That is pretty fantasti-- is that a neckbeard with a tail and ears? :stonk:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Why is citadel capping so awful? I know it's literally free exp but good god... I hate doing it.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Depends what you do. Two of the avatars have a power that speeds up collecting, and the only really slow plot is the loom.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

You get less exp/cap using that avatar power if you care about that.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

alphabrawl posted:

Why is citadel capping so awful? I know it's literally free exp but good god... I hate doing it.

Because capping gives me 250k crafting xp a week. It's amaaazing

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

alphabrawl posted:

Banner should show up on rotation sometime today/tomorrow. I might make some jorts to celebrate...

I've been watching the ads and I mostly only see the Goon transformations one. :mad:

Also, my version of :rip:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Minigame spotlight is really cool. I like minigames in RS.

I can't wait until soulwars in in the spotlight. Void/nox legacy ice barraging...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i'm a gay gbs baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

e: haha thats not what i posted at all, some drat mod changed this :argh:

ee: i am that thing he said though :gay:

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jan 3, 2018

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

nice little bonus!

EDIT:

Got all of them now with an extra trickster set... wtf max luck activated

EDIT 2: just got another vanguard boots. Literally the game after i got my 2nd trickster boots...

EDIT 3: I have 2 of each now... Can the spotlight change pls? I wanna get other parts.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 20:17 on May 19, 2015

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I made a HCIM character on a whim last night. The intro quest was pretty good! I probably won't be playing the character, though.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
edit

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

This is what soul wars is like in case you were wondering.

Each red dot is a dead pubbie

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 21, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
:chanpop:

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
did Soul Wars somehow get worse

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I totally suggest using bonds/money to get coins for a legendary pet. It auto picks up items for you as you kill things and is amazing for slayer when combined with a charming imp. You can also customize what it picks up and what it ignores.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

How many bonds is the cheapest one?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I think it's like 7 or 8

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I got the Skypouncer on discount ages ago so I know I got off easy for the cost.

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
We need one more person to cap at citadel this week to meet upkeep. Logs, BBQ or Minions.

Also agreed that Legendary pets are useful for Slayer. They can also take 1 item to bank every 10 mins as well. Good for freeing up inv slot or two.

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

I'm the person capping citadel to meet upkeep.

Also, what the hell happened to the price of springs? I swear they were only 1000 each a month ago.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

They released a thing where you spend a shitload of springs to upgrade the cleaner and made it poo poo to start.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Read posted:

They released a thing where you spend a shitload of springs to upgrade the cleaner and made it poo poo to start.

Can you elaborate on this poo poo? Didn't know the cleaner was upgradable.

Voyaging
Sep 5, 2014

SleepingPizza posted:

Voted play OSRS. Though I'm personally taking a break from both games as both are broken atm, OSRS is the better of the two.

Between RS3 where you pay real money to play as a flying shark with flippers and OSRS where botting is legal, both versions of the game are in a bad place right now, which is really a shame. I just really hope JaGex gets its poo poo together and fixes their games and brings RS back to being one of the greatest games ever.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Can you elaborate on this poo poo? Didn't know the cleaner was upgradable.

I haven't played more than 30 minutes in the past few months so I'm not exactly an authority on it, but more or less you can spend springs (instantly by consuming them or gradually by charging the cleaner and using the springs normally) to upgrade the Spring Cleaner to a series of levels. It goes like Spring Cleaner 1000, 2000, 3000, etc - I think up to 9001. As you do that you unlock upgrades like better dismantle chance, dismantling noted items, equipping the Spring Cleaner in the pocket slot (lol) etc.

Also now if you set it to addy weapons and 100 addy arrows drop it uses 100 springs :thumbsup:

So now springs are 6k or whatever and everything is awful.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Voyaging posted:

Voted play OSRS. Though I'm personally taking a break from both games as both are broken atm, OSRS is the better of the two.

Between RS3 where you pay real money to play as a flying shark with flippers and OSRS where botting is legal, both versions of the game are in a bad place right now, which is really a shame. I just really hope JaGex gets its poo poo together and fixes their games and brings RS back to being one of the greatest games ever.

I don't know how you could ever call RS one of the greatest games ever at any point in its lifespan when, like in most MMOs, the majority of the time spent in game is predicated on simple feedback loops and reward schedule abuse.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Read posted:

Also now if you set it to addy weapons and 100 addy arrows drop it uses 100 springs :thumbsup:

:dogbutton:

Enough said. I'm keeping my cleaner and springs as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyaging
Sep 5, 2014

Read posted:

I don't know how you could ever call RS one of the greatest games ever at any point in its lifespan when, like in most MMOs, the majority of the time spent in game is predicated on simple feedback loops and reward schedule abuse.

The game was one of the first and one of the most unique sandbox MMOs. The in depth quests, massive skilling content, control scheme, combat system were all incredibly original. Now that everything is focused on efficiency a lot of that is lost, but at one point, between the community and the sandbox elements, I would say without reservation that this was one of the greatest games ever and probably a top 3 MMO ever (with WoW and EVE).

When this game was at its best I don't know if I've ever had more fun playing a game.