Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I don't use those stupid pictures, but I do often post that kind of don't thank me poo poo on memorial day. I hate that poo poo. I hate being thanked as it is.

vOv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

I can't wait for my old XPO that made it 17 years only to get kicked out for an alcohol incident where he got into a fight with the FS3 on his boat and punched him while drunk, to post on facebook about supporting our troops and poo poo for memorial day. He now works as a tow truck driver and is ridiculously proud of it. Apparently while law enforcement has the 'thin blue line', tow truck drivers have the 'thin yellow line'.

BMs are truly the lifeblood of the coast guard

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

USMC503 posted:

I don't use those stupid pictures, but I do often post that kind of don't thank me poo poo on memorial day. I hate that poo poo. I hate being thanked as it is.

vOv

since I joined in 09 a friend of mine has thanked me every Memorial and Veterans day. This has been the exact exchange every time:

"Thank you for your service."
"gently caress off."

It's tradition at this point.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Stop making me feel loving old, I was on my second deployment by 2009 :suicide:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
if i had joined right out of high school i probably would have been on my second deployment in 09 too. instead i did a bunch of drugs and got into a mound of debt and really enjoyed the end of my teenage years and the beginning of my 20s.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
You did it right, I was the idiot that joined a year after high school.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Tickets for Fury Road tomorrow. :black101:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I figured my enlistment would be easier on me if I never even knew the joys of being a free man. Went straight from mom's basement to Uncle Sam's basement after highschool.

Now that I smoke weed erry day, I feel that was one of the few good pieces of logic I came up with when I was 17.

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

The Rat posted:

Ex Machina was legit as gently caress.

I for one welcome our sexy new robot overlords.

I like to think Ava is trolling Caleb at the end when his card access kicks off the power outage and the doors won't unlock, so as to make sure he can't get out and tell on her.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Perks to year round school? Year round BAH, heh

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Perks to year round school? Year round BAH, heh

can catch you off guard if you don't plan for those months you're only in school for like a week though, so plan accordingly. my bah on september 1st is usually my smallest of the year.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only get a week break between :/ x-mas is 2 I think?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Go hit up ramen nakamura on kalakaua between Sarasota and beach walk. It's byob. It's one of the biggest things I miss about Hawaii.

Nice AV

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Would be a shame if something happened to it

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://vimeo.com/111997940

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's more beautiful than I ever imagined.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Mad Max was loving great. Sheer spectacle. See that poo poo asap. Now where the poo poo can I see John Wick? Heard it was great.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

The Rat posted:

I posted this on my FB last veterans' day and apparently enough people got butthurt and reported it that it got deleted.

Mission: accomplished. :911:

The only thing that I ever reported on facebook was a dude trying to sell roosters and kept putting up cock fighting videos where the animals ended up mauled and / or dead.

Apparently cock fighting videos are in line with facebooks acceptable use policy so there you go.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I had to sell my roosters because some neighbor narc'ed me out and cockblocked me. :mad: I made sure they went to a good home though.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Holy poo poo.

Movie on Netflix, 12/12/12 its called

Featuring:
Awesome titties
and
a satanic infant baby performing oral sex on its mother

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

The Rat posted:

I had to sell my roosters because some neighbor narc'ed me out and cockblocked me. :mad: I made sure they went to a good home though.

Give me your cocks

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Holy poo poo.

Featuring:
Awesome titties
and

There isn't a smiley here that fully conveys my feelings on this so ill just go with :munch:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

There isn't a smiley here that fully conveys my feelings on this so ill just go with

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

There isn't a smiley here that fully conveys my feelings on this so ill just go with :munch:

that was all in the first 15 minutes too. Movie gets good after that. 8|

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

What time is it? Shower beer time!

And then tonight I'm seeing Mad Max with a friend and his son. So far this is a pretty loving good weekend and I'm off work until Wednesday. :v:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rad Lieutenant posted:

How about

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That a Mad Max thing?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it is. Go watch it

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Rough Lobster posted:

Mad Max was loving great. Sheer spectacle. See that poo poo asap. Now where the poo poo can I see John Wick? Heard it was great.

It is great and $5 on Amazon video rental thing

Think I'll double feature mad max and avengers 2 but my old rear end isn't 14 anymore and I'll probably fall asleep or get back pain

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Rough Lobster posted:

So many skulls I thought I was watching a loving 40K movie.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Freud would have a field day with that photo.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Freud would have a field day with that photo.

Dicks everywhere.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Fury Road review: :stare: :flashfap:

I've never seen anything like that. God bless film makers who have a hard-on for practical effects. That was cool as gently caress.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

God bless film makers who have a hard-on for practical effects.

Godholio posted:

Godholio posted:

Godholio posted:

Godholio posted:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Holy poo poo.

Featuring:
Awesome titties
and

Watched until a little bit after oral and had to watch Scrubs to calm down. 10/10 creepiest movie I've ever seen.

Or would it be 12/12? :haw:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I liked The Room more than 12/12/12

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Googled 12/12/12 and ended up at this:

If you'll excuse me. :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
now imagine a grey devil baby eating her how, because they, you know actually show it

• Locked thread