Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

site posted:

I always figured Crowder would be the one that gets arrested, just because he likes to pull stunts.

Chuck I see getting beat up for pissing someone off... and pressing charges immediately cuz he's a whiny bitch.

Yes well, that's because Crowder already pissed someone off and got beat up. Not sure if he pressed charges but he was a whiny bitch about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

computer parts posted:

Hockey is ice soccer except in a reasonable sized field.

More importantly, the only people taking dives are the players trying to block shots at their goal.

In hockey, it's the guy doing the hitting that tries to fool the ref, as it should be.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Alex DeLarge posted:

Yes well, that's because Crowder already pissed someone off and got beat up. Not sure if he pressed charges but he was a whiny bitch about it.

IIRC he tried to and submitted a doctored video as evidence making it look like the union guy socked him for no reason. When the judge got the undoctored version the charges got mysteriously dropped.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Business Gorillas posted:

IIRC he tried to and submitted a doctored video as evidence making it look like the union guy socked him for no reason. When the judge got the undoctored version the charges got mysteriously dropped.

I don't understand, it works in the court of public opinion.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Shbobdb posted:

As an American, I have only ever known one Graham IRL. He was in my old brother's class and his parents clearly hated him when he was born since their last name was Cracker. poo poo like that borders on child abuse.

My nephew's name is Graham, he's like 18 months old and ridiculously adorable :3: I just wanna hug him and ruffle his hair like every time I see him

Mister Macys posted:

More importantly, the only people taking dives are the players trying to block shots at their goal.

In hockey, it's the guy doing the hitting that tries to fool the ref, as it should be.

Diving is legitimately why I have no interest in watching soccer. Hockey owns though

Magres fucked around with this message at 23:52 on May 24, 2015

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Magres posted:

Diving is legitimately why I have no interest in watching soccer. Hockey owns though

Haha that's the dumbest loving reason.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Magres posted:

My nephew's name is Graham, he's like 18 months old and ridiculously adorable :3: I just wanna hug him and ruffle his hair like every time I see him

Hockey is actually the most boring sport. Play stops every 5 seconds for a fight or icing or whatever, you can't follow the puck, piling up in front of the goal. Going to a Rangers game was the most boring, sad time I ever spent at MSG. Hockey is just a useless activity. Give me soccer any day. Baseball is more exciting.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Coohoolin posted:

Haha that's the dumbest loving reason.

Diving is really lame and that it's a regular occurrence in and even an expected part of professional soccer is a deal breaker for me. I'm glad you enjoy soccer though! :)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
SPORTS

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

"My [Political Orientation] Party is kicking your [Political Orientation] Party's rear end in three different fields by a 5-4 margin." :smugbert:

If you think about it that way, Fox News is really just a local Fox Sports affiliate devoted to its team that just loves to troll their rival.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mister Macys posted:

"My [Political Orientation] Party is kicking your [Political Orientation] Party's rear end in three different fields by a 5-4 margin." :smugbert:

If you think about it that way, Fox News is really just a local Fox Sports affiliate devoted to its team that just loves to troll their rival.

Do the local Fox Sports affiliates commonly lie about the scores?

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Mister Macys posted:

In the US there are only 2 teams, and its dull as gently caress.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Shugojin posted:

Do the local Fox Sports affiliates commonly lie about the scores?

They have been known on occasion to mark bad players on their side with the opponent's team marker... :xd:

(R-Rep Congressmen/Senators being marked D-Rep on the infographic)

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Sorry if I am a little behind, but has there been any right wing freakout over Ireland?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

BigRed0427 posted:

Sorry if I am a little behind, but has there been any right wing freakout over Ireland?

I didn't know the vote already happened. Holy poo poo, wasn't even close, 62 to 38. :dance:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

NUH UH

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
In America we love football so much we made a move that's about nothing but the draft process, with a 110 minute run and staring that robot who played superman's dad in Man of Steel.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

It doesn't surprise me CCJ put up a banner on his site referring to himself in third person and trying to get his Twitter ban overturned. What is funny however is that clicking it doesn't provide any context-- it just takes you to an auto-filled from you can post to Twitter that calls for his reinstatement and advertises his dumb site. He doesn't even offer a cursory explanation for why he's banned or even any token whining about the mean liberals on Twitter (who are also probably gay tranny commie black Muslim Jew women) oppressing his freedom.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Should that itself be a crime?

Also that pos that got Acorn closed almost went to jail and then prison. So clearly there's some arms race and escalation going on.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
What lovely thing did Chuck Johnson do to get the :redhammer: from Twitter this time?

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
I think it was the bit about how awesome the white race is and something about white genocide. :shrug:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

skaboomizzy posted:

What lovely thing did Chuck Johnson do to get the :redhammer: from Twitter this time?

I think he was soliciting donations to attack some other Twitter user this time

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
#JeSuisChuckJohnson is a thing :laffo:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

He threatened the leader of #blacklivesmatter with some vague sounding message to pretty much rally unabashed White Supremacists to give him money.

Chuck is literally a White Supremacist at this point. Like that's not even up for debate.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

FuzzySkinner posted:

He threatened the leader of #blacklivesmatter with some vague sounding message
lol what a loving idiot

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Let's see what Sheikie has to say about Chuck...

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

ahaha that's fantastic

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

He threatened the leader of #blacklivesmatter with some vague sounding message to pretty much rally unabashed White Supremacists to give him money.

Chuck is literally a White Supremacist at this point. Like that's not even up for debate.

quote:

@ChuckCJohnson: White supremacy is just another way of saying white people are supremely awesome.

:stare:

I wonder if he'll even bother with the "My comment was taken out of context" defense.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

Link to the post please, seeing him self destruct is sweet schadenfreude.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Let's see what Sheikie has to say about Chuck...

this is why the only person I follow on Twitter is the Iron Shiek.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

How old is the Sheik? I think it would be hilarious to see a vicious old man suplex Chuck.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

VideoTapir posted:

Too bad they don't have it before the 70s, I'd like to know if it was ever a thing before Ronald.

So the spike in the name occurred right with Contract for America and Reagan getting so brain-addled he couldn't do any more public speeches? No wonder.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rorus Raz posted:

How old is the Sheik? I think it would be hilarious to see a vicious old man suplex Chuck.

I think he's mid-late 60's and he's still a gigantic dude. There's a really good documentary of him on Netflix if you wanna burn a hour and a half.

edit: He's 75 :eyepop:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Is the iron sheik doing that because he wants twitter views or because he actually thinks chuck is a shitmonger?

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Klaus88 posted:

Is the iron sheik doing that because he wants twitter views or because he actually thinks chuck is a shitmonger?

Cant it be both?

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

I think he's mid-late 60's and he's still a gigantic dude. There's a really good documentary of him on Netflix if you wanna burn a hour and a half.

edit: He's 75 :eyepop:

It's crazy just how huge even the 'small' pro wrestlers are. I saw Chris Jericho last year at an airport and the guy was massive, both height and muscle-wise, way more than you'd guess from seeing him on TV.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

THE BOMBINATRIX posted:

In the US there are only 2 teams, and its dull as gently caress.

The US uses a regulation system, but lets the lower tier teams get in a lot of exhibition matches.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

For some reason the funniest part to me is how he starts his rant with HELLO. Like he fully expects Chuck to know who he is and why he's here and it's past time for this.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
MSNBC needs to just give Sheik a show. It's the only way they're going to survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hire Sheik to run the next GOP presidential nomination debate