Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

That sequence of titles that Victor had was like a really sad version of those Google commercials that tell stories with search history.
Or actual sad search history stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I've been working my way through the show from the beginning and good lord the fetish episode about socks and burping almost made me die from asphyxiation.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

weekly font posted:

I've been working my way through the show from the beginning and good lord the fetish episode about socks and burping almost made me die from asphyxiation.

Even by transformation fetish standards, Choose your own Change is so loving weird.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Djeser posted:

BlurtIt remains a masterpiece of an episode.

I had "how can I improve my sex power" in a tab for a while so I could look over at it occasionally and laugh.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

2house2fly posted:

I had "how can I improve my sex power" in a tab for a while so I could look over at it occasionally and laugh.

I forget who said it on the podcast, but it's amazing that everyone on blurtit seems to know what he means, like "oh yeah, sex power."

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Speaking of infuriating things the fplus has covered, Someone I know recently 'came out' as asexual and it makes me very :smith:

Their 'orientation' has at least 20 syllables in it, and they refuse to listen to any differing opinion on it, throwing out 'educate yourself' and unironic 'check your privilege's.

It's like they've joined a cult. Tumblr is the loving worst. :negative:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Sever.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Speaking of infuriating things the fplus has covered, Someone I know recently 'came out' as asexual and it makes me very :smith:

Their 'orientation' has at least 20 syllables in it, and they refuse to listen to any differing opinion on it, throwing out 'educate yourself' and unironic 'check your privilege's.

It's like they've joined a cult. Tumblr is the loving worst. :negative:

Try to gently talk to her about it, remember that if you will make fun of her, she's been conditioned by them to think "these dirty sexuals will try to erase you by saying your problems aren't real" :v:

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Yeah people actually can change if they aren't put on the defensive.

This podcast helped me adjust myself by making fun not of me, but of people who are at times uncomfortably similar to myself.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I forget, have they ever done a reading of this one? Because I literally just hopped on wikihow and randomly found that. What a website.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

IronicDongz posted:

I forget, have they ever done a reading of this one? Because I literally just hopped on wikihow and randomly found that. What a website.

I don't think so. Why is one of the androids from DBZ angry at the lady in the orange dress?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Mimetic posted:

I don't think so. Why is one of the androids from DBZ angry at the lady in the orange dress?

I was hoping it wasn't just me that saw the resemblance.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
They've read the title, I'm pretty sure, either as an either-or proposition or in a title list, but never the article itself.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
It's pretty good, considering that "Have plastic surgery", "Change your age", and "Know the Kardashians" are all steps

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

IronicDongz posted:

It's pretty good, considering that "Have plastic surgery", "Change your age", and "Know the Kardashians" are all steps
I can imagine Boots and Adam specifically getting some decent mileage out of "a hot little tamale on barometer busting day" (the designated day on which barometers are busted).

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

IronicDongz posted:

This sounds just like that Paris Hilton book Portaxx did this as her F Plus Live 1 reading.

Zephirum
Jan 7, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Kumquatxop gets me every time :allears:

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Hey! HEY HEY HEY! NO! YES! SEMEN?!

Guess what episode I just listened to.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is TheFPlusIsTheSylviaPlathOfPodcasts saying The F Plus is the Sylvia Plath of podcasts.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
So on the advice of this thread I sever'd that person's head from their body. What should I do now? I don't have a giant barrel of ranch to dispose of the corpse in.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

So on the advice of this thread I sever'd that person's head from their body. What should I do now? I don't have a giant barrel of ranch to dispose of the corpse in.
Do you live near a zoo?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Got any sinkholes nearby?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

""special" meat"

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I looked up Harry Potter tai chi. It is literally loving around in a Unitarian church with a wand.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

so a unitarian service? :confused:

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Kumquat's list was brilliant. "how to make a Harry Potter broom! How to make a Harry Potter room!"

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

2house2fly posted:

Kumquat's list was brilliant. "how to make a Harry Potter broom! How to make a Harry Potter room!"

I hoped he would just make up more titles involving items rhyming with the word broom.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
How to make a Harry Potter TOMB

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

How to make a Harry Potter womb :yum:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
New episode of Lou Reads for robo-tripping! http://loureads.com/2015/05/21/lou-reads-ep137-the-amazing-world-of-robo-tripping-dxm-not-dmx/

I haven't listened to it yet but hopefully this should be amusing rather than depressing as poo poo like the bad parents episode.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Tracula posted:

New episode of Lou Reads for robo-tripping! http://loureads.com/2015/05/21/lou-reads-ep137-the-amazing-world-of-robo-tripping-dxm-not-dmx/

I haven't listened to it yet but hopefully this should be amusing rather than depressing as poo poo like the bad parents episode.

Took me a second to realize that this was about Robitussin and not some sort of i-doser thing about people who have automatic insulin pumps injecting drugs into their system.

I kind of wish that thing I invented was real, I'd love to read about it.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Does the whole SWIM/SWIY thing actually do anything to dodge culpability, more than just anonymously posting on an Internet forum? It seems like such a stupid "gotcha".

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

dijon du jour posted:

Does the whole SWIM/SWIY thing actually do anything to dodge culpability, more than just anonymously posting on an Internet forum? It seems like such a stupid "gotcha".

I think he says in one episode that you can't use forum posts as evidence. I don't remember which episode, though. He brought it up in a drug episode while talking about a "cannibal cop" arrest in NY, I think.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

It does exactly as much as posting "i dont own this all copy rights belong to [some record company or tv company or something]" in your YouTube video description does.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I think he says in one episode that you can't use forum posts as evidence. I don't remember which episode, though. He brought it up in a drug episode while talking about a "cannibal cop" arrest in NY, I think.

Horseshit. I used Internet posts as evidence all the time when I was practicing divorce law.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

The whole SWIM thing sounds similar to sovereign citizen crap. "If I use the right code words, I can control the judicial Matrix."

To be honest, I thought the episode was a bit bad. The opening was really boring and long, and then there was just a little bit of the craziness I love and then it was over.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Djeser posted:

How to make a Harry Potter womb :yum:

DoctorWhat posted:

How to make a Harry Potter TOMB

How to be older than 50 and dress with Harry Potter Style and Vavoom? :shrug:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I was warned about the bug sex episode, but it wasn't enough. It was never enough. :stonk:

Edit: OH GOD SIX OF THEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!