Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I hosed up the formatting. I'll edit if fluck allows or just leave it. Whatevs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone
Last time we were here, we had three votes against Strong Mouse while the rest went against Rurea. Are we now in a straight up Super Sexy versus Ultra Swole situation, as it would seem, or is there more going on here?

Question for everyone except imgay
Do you think there should be some sort of rule against snorting ground rhino penis? It seems like it could be performance enhancing.

That's what it looked like to me, but I have since been informed that it was because Rurea didn't show up. I think tonight's vote will also be against someone who has recently been absent.

I don't think it should be banned. It only boots performance in certain areas, which personally I'm for.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

Questions for everyone
Last time we were here, we had three votes against Strong Mouse while the rest went against Rurea. Are we now in a straight up Super Sexy versus Ultra Swole situation, as it would seem, or is there more going on here?

Wow Jeff, thanks for the bugs, had to start off with that. Right now I believe its OG sexy vs. OG swole. With the sexy-swole as swing votes. I've been told to vote between 3 different people: jato, mmm, and garth. I feel a great burden on my shoulders.
Did you eat the bugs? Can you feel the power surging within you?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jeff, if you'd allow me, I'd like to share with you and the vista some of the behind the scenes poo poo that went down today.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

garthoneeye posted:

That's what it looked like to me, but I have since been informed that it was because Rurea didn't show up. I think tonight's vote will also be against someone who has recently been absent.

Very heartfelt. Very inspiring. Truly an astounding display of bullshit. The audience must be riveted.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

I have no idea what is happening anymore. I haven't done very much since the last contest, so a lot of what is going on is coming to me second hand.

quote:

Do you think there should be some sort of rule against snorting ground rhino penis? It seems like it could be performance enhancing.

I have never had sexual relation snorted ground rhino penis. If we're looking at somebody doing performance enhancing, I think we should turn our eyes to the winner of the previous two contests, as well as the person who originally brought this up, DoggPickle.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone
There is a lot going on, and I am absolutely confused. The tribal lines are very obviously blurry. You know how to find that out? - pull a Tyrion Lannister on 3 separate people, and find out which story makes it into the wrong hands. Neat trick. Thanks you, you old Pervert GRRM.

Well it seems it was actually beetles and only MY mind went to penises, which I think in retrospect wasn't THAT big a leap seeing as it came in a tin bag from Thailand.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

To be honest I'm not very sure what is going on tonight. I got stuck out of town without internet longer than I planned for the holiday and just got back a little while ago so I haven't spoken with anyone.

Based on the votes last week though, it looks like it may be going that way, Swole v. Sexy in which case we may be in trouble.

As for rhino penis, I'd probably snort that. Sounds delicious.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have a headache budding irl from the poo poo that went down in the last hour or so

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I hosed up the formatting. I'll edit if fluck allows or just leave it. Whatevs
I saw something on the top of imgur the other day, it was a gif or something saying I'LL ALLOW IT. I won't allow it though, just post again and fix it up in the second post to make it more readable for all of us.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Very heartfelt. Very inspiring. Truly an astounding display of bullshit. The audience must be riveted.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

for those wondering

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670149&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post436025003

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Jeff, if you'd allow me, I'd like to share with you and the vista some of the behind the scenes poo poo that went down today.
By all means! I've been on vacation for the long weekend, what have I missed?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

Did you eat the bugs? Can you feel the power surging within you?

I haven't yet, but will proudly announce when I do.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

please please please do not snort ground up rhinoceros penis

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

DoggPickle posted:

Tyrion lannister

Is this what happened? Very interesting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Krellfia, my nickname was Loud n' Proud.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Why was Tyrion Lannister snorting ground up rhino penis? I don't remember that in the first 3 books that I've read.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jato, MMM, Narc
Your names have been floated publicly here in Tribal Council. Jato, I believe you in particular were named as a target for being "inactive." I'd like to hear all three of your responses.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

pls stop spoiling game of thrones

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Jato, MMM, Narc
Your names have been floated publicly here in Tribal Council. Jato, I believe you in particular were named as a target for being "inactive." I'd like to hear all three of your responses.

I knew going in I was a target.

look at this bad boy though

Let's take a moment to ponder that

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone

I feel like those hunters in Bloodborne, dying many many times against beasts beyond my comprehension. Afterwards people have started to be very quiet for most of these days as if lines have been drawn, except those lines could not be seen. Recently I discovered a box in my home that had an axe, a priest's uniform, a trench coat, some holy water, and a bottleful of dried mushroom pills. I didn't want anything to do with those mushrooms. There was also a message nice written before the waves washed away the ink saying two things: Jato had been taken by the Church's secret police for questioning, and that I had been drafted for the Witch Hunt in order to burn people at the stake. Then a stage coach came along looking for me specifically so that I can go out in the world to hunt witches. I argued about how absolutely apeshit this sounded, but then they injected me with some kind of sedative and started to forget that I was on an island.

I woke up with blood in my mouth.

Fast Luck posted:

You could drink ground deer antler if you asked the right apothecary. There's nothing illegal, just something degrading.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Whoever did the photoshop work on that is good. you almost can't see the pixels changing size.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Jato posted:

pls stop spoiling game of thrones

Isn't there some kind of DECADES rule, where if I read something in 1997, I can expect people to either be spoiled already or be crazy people who did not read GoT?? :laffo: (or people with real lives)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I knew going in I was a target.

look at this bad boy though

Let's take a moment to ponder that
:lol:

This reminds me... Does anyone have any thoughts about the hidden immunity idols? We have yet to see a real one be played.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

This reminds me... Does anyone have any thoughts about the hidden immunity idols? We have yet to see a real one be played.

I think garth or mmm has one

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Fast Luck posted:

Jato, MMM, Narc

No one said my name except you afaik...

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

DoggPickle posted:

Isn't there some kind of DECADES rule, where if I read something in 1997, I can expect people to either be spoiled already or be crazy people who did not read GoT?? :laffo: (or people with real lives)

But GoT is only the first book. It goes beyond that and more stuff happens. The series is called A Song of Ice and Fire, but most people seem to forget that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

Boom. Names being named. Garth, MMM, care to confirm or deny? Of course, whether you confirm or deny, you could be lying.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I know where all the idols are

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

As I said, I was out of town this weekend and kind of didn't think about the fact that it was a long weekend and I would be getting back right before tribal today. I should've talked to people before I left but it just slipped my mind. So yeah. I have no idea what's going on. Who should I vote for? :downs:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

imgay posted:

I think you're right. Possibly on both accounts. I'm playing mine.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

I think Rurea had one, but he wasn't here to play it.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I've been told that the Ultra Sexy idol was found. I found a spot at the Ultra Swole camp that said something was here.

I'm not clever enough to figure out the clue for the merge idol.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Strong Mouse posted:

But GoT is only the first book. It goes beyond that and more stuff happens. The series is called A Song of Ice and Fire, but most people seem to forget that.

Yes, I actually read them all in their actual published years, but I still think the DECADE rules apply. Did I just get salty about a stupid series of books that I happen to know by heart? I think I DID!! I amaze myself sometimes.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Jato posted:

As I said, I was out of town this weekend and kind of didn't think about the fact that it was a long weekend and I would be getting back right before tribal today. I should've talked to people before I left but it just slipped my mind. So yeah. I have no idea what's going on. Who should I vote for? :downs:

Don't worry Jato, I was here the entire time, and I have no idea what's going either. I have been asked to vote somebody, but then right before this started, I was asked to vote somebody else, but I don't know anything else.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Boom. Names being named. Garth, MMM, care to confirm or deny? Of course, whether you confirm or deny, you could be lying.

I thought Rurea found the idol and went home with it when he didn't show last time.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I think you're right. Possibly on both accounts. I'm playing mine.
Wow. MMM claiming to have an idol and claiming it's being played. It seems no one feels safe here tonight. Reactions?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Strong Mouse posted:

Don't worry Jato, I was here the entire time, and I have no idea what's going either. I have been asked to vote somebody, but then right before this started, I was asked to vote somebody else, but I don't know anything else.

this makes me feel slightly better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jato posted:

It's between me, garth and you. Garth's trying to lead a vote on me, but I'm playing an idol. A lot people were going to vote you because you haven't been around, I would have done it too, soryy :(

• Locked thread