Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I honestly have no idea how tonight's vote is going to turn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Anyone want to fill me in on what the heck has been going on tonight? I just got home from a Memorial Day vacation, honestly just dropped my grandmother off at her place 2 hours ago.

Dogg, Chic? What is this trust issue we're talking about? What's been happening here today?

Plans to vote MMM were made by my alliance without telling me. I ended up learning about this from AnonymousNarcotics when she confronted me about not being sincere after telling her I was planning to vote Jato because she heard about Garth wanting to vote MMM, which was loving news to me

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I enjoy playing this, and whomever is eliminated, would anyone be persuaded for board game online?
This sounds like a great idea for some time down the line, but remember, once someone is voted out and joins the jury, you cannot communicate with them until the game is over.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
It really sucks when you trust someone and it turns out they are doing stuff behind your back.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Chic Trombone posted:

Plans to vote MMM were made by my alliance without telling me. I ended up learning about this from AnonymousNarcotics when she confronted me about not being sincere after telling her I was planning to vote Jato because she heard about Garth wanting to vote MMM, which was loving news to me

Unless you're talking about some other "alliance" I have no IDEA what the hell you are talking about, so don't put any of that on me. I have never once lied to you or even prevaricated. I knew about something before you did, but that was because I was a total rear end in a top hat about pushing to know it, and it wasn't my secret to tell. I thought we worked that one out.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

DoggPickle posted:

I think Anon Narcotics just outed herself, saying ALL the idols instead of 2, when Garth and Chic and Imgay and Anonymous Idiot as far as I KNOW, have no idea how to find that insane post-merge one. So you know where ALL the idols are huh? Nice to know.

Yes. I know where all the idols are. You know there are more people in the game than those you just listed, right?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It really sucks when you trust someone and it turns out they are doing stuff behind your back.

Sorry, I was convinced you were in an opposing alliance. I feel bad that I broke actual trust.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

garthoneeye posted:

Sorry, I was convinced you were in an opposing alliance. I feel bad that I broke actual trust.

Are you sure this is directed at me? We were never allied and I've never trusted you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Garth you're saying dogg pickle never knew about this?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should do like a Biggest Loser and Survivor mashup show. It should be a bunch of fat dudes and like 2 smoking hot personal trainers on the island. All the challenges should be physical based and the fat dudes have to beat the personal trainers to ever vote them out
and like the first challenge should be the tribe loses when all their donuts are gone and its each tribe in a hut with a fresh box of donuts. But it keeps going til someone eats all of them, so all the fat dudes eventually get real hungry by the end and they release them into the wilderness after that.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Are you sure this is directed at me? We were never allied and I've never trusted you.

Oh good. I just thought I was the only one when nefarious plan this time.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
<-getting mildly irritated that Chic is not answering me at all.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

That put a smile on my face.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

What imgay said about a Biggest Loser and Survivor Mashup, I mean.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Garth you're saying dogg pickle never knew about this?

She certainly wasn't a ringleader in it. I don't remember if I had told her before it blew up or not.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:munch:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

If you really didn't know about Garth's plan either then I'm sorry for accusing you or whatever? All i know is right now I'm really frustrated and just want this tribal over

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

If you really didn't know about Garth's plan either then I'm sorry for accusing you or whatever? All i know is right now I'm really frustrated and just want this tribal over

Sorry chic. :(

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This is great TV, but remember that you only have until 9pm EST to submit your votes.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

personally I'm voting garth but he possibly also has an idol?

imgay posted:

Wow, anything could happen tonight folks.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
It's unfortunate for garth's allies that he's a deceptive liar. Just a matter of time before he turns on you.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I think at this point, if you have an idol, you should probably play it because I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WTF is happening right now :cheers ;)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hey dogg who are you voting for

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

DoggPickle posted:

I think at this point, if you have an idol, you should probably play it because I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WTF is happening right now :cheers ;)

Sorry for panicking at you before the tribal

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Well I probably shouldn't have taken a 45+ minute break up until 10 minutes before tribal. I really wanted to settle all of this last night, but whatever...

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
My vote's in. For what it's worth.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Y'all got one minute left.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Hey dogg who are you voting for

Uhh I voted, but you're like the last person I would tell. :laffo:
That's no double-blind sarcastic play-acting, either.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tribal Council has ended. I'll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.

If you'd like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

garthoneeye stands up

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

"I'm playing my idol on myself."

MMM stands up...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

"I was going to not play it but I already drew the nail polish on my vote so."

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Any votes cast against garthoneeye or MMM will not count.

Now to read the votes...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

garthoneeye, will not count.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

"I was going to not play it but I already drew the nail polish on my vote so."

lol I laughed for real =D Like in a just funny happy way, no target. It just made me laugh

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jato. One vote Jato, four votes left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnonymousNarcotics. That's one vote Narc, one vote Jato, three votes left.

• Locked thread