Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Rodyle posted:

What is this

literally a couple of posts above mine :cmon:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mizutama-honey-boy-r14869

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Davincie posted:

there's plenty of manga where the girl is described as ugly, but they mostly just look kinda average and still end up gaining several love interests

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
So some new group is translating a comic called Magan&Danai, an adorable comic about two women living together, calling themselves wives. Very slice of life (as of the first chapter), but still good.

The best part, I think, is apparently the author is using it a semi-autobiographical thing with her and her girlfriend. This is apparently the couple. Quite sweet.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Sylphid posted:

So some new group is translating a comic called Magan&Danai, an adorable comic about two women living together, calling themselves wives. Very slice of life (as of the first chapter), but still good.

The best part, I think, is apparently the author is using it a semi-autobiographical thing with her and her girlfriend. This is apparently the couple. Quite sweet.

It's p. cute yeah.
How often are new comics released?

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Terper posted:

Kissmanga comments are great, actually.
They can be alright.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am currently reading this series

It is p. good so far

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
What's that, seems familiar.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It's Haru x Kiyo
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/haru-x-kiyo-r9727

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Not that she isn't still pretty cute.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

Not that she isn't still pretty cute.
she's drawn exactly the same way just that her hair covers her eyes. cop-out imo

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Endorph posted:

she's drawn exactly the same way just that her hair covers her eyes. cop-out imo
Hair covering your eyes is hot.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Twiddy posted:

Hair covering your eyes is hot.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

would

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

the mystery...

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

:eyepop:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

New Stretch extra chapter:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Stretch/Vol-003-Ch-022-005-Read-Online?id=229209

They seriously just need to get it on already.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
With Stretch's pacing you better prepare for another 40+ chapters before that could happen.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm fully expecting it to never actually happen and the whole thing left ambiguous to be honest.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ah, hence the title.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm fully expecting it to never actually happen and the whole thing left ambiguous to be honest.

Eh I doubt that, at this point it's obvious the author isn't being/playing dumb about the fact that they've got something going on between them. Even if they don't end up together I'd still expect that to be addressed in some way rather than have the story play out as though it isn't a thing.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hopefully it'll stay fun and cute even if it doesn't go into full on romance territory, unlike say Manga no Tsukurikata which eventually just got super annoying (and i think got dropped by all translators too)

Art sure was cute though.

:sigh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

All I remember about that was that it annoyed the hell out of me for some reason.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

All I remember about that was that it annoyed the hell out of me for some reason.

All I know about that one is that after nearly 40 chapters, the relationship between the two leads was still going absolutely nowhere. I get the feeling the author wanted to do a yuri manga, but somewhere down the line he completely lost his train of thought about what he wanted to do with the characters and had them circling the slice-of-life drain about the apparently extremely tedious process of writing / drawing a manga.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Yeah it pretty much set up slow-growing romance between the female leads interspersed with manga-drawing SoL antics, but then it turned out that rather than slow-growing it was 'entirely stagnant' if you're charitable or 'nonexistent' if you're not, and the author only had about 10 or 15 chapters of mildly interesting SoL antics worth of material. So you end up with a series that can best be described as frustrating blandness at this point, going nowhere and without much charm or wit or humor at all. It's a pity because that art IS good and I thought the author set up some potentially fun character-dynamics.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

A very good Takemiya Jin series just got wrapped up! It's cute, dramafilled, and love-triangley.

Chouchou Nannan/Call and Reply
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/chouchou-nannan-r12842

I'm not sure if this is the first time she's drawn herself for the notes before, but in any case she did.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aaaaa the two new chapters of Yona, aaaaAAA

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
There's been several new chapters of Sangatsu no Lion, but the latest one really hits your hard especially near the end.

http://www.mangachapter.me/1380/sangatsu-no-lion/51.html

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Terper posted:

If it's too much for you, there's crappy scans of 89-92.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Terper posted:

That series is so good, drat.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Terper posted:

oooooooOoh poo poo's going down

I'm excited to see Zeno actually doing something for once, he seems cool

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter of Mizutama Honey Boy - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mizutama-Honey-Boy/Vol-001-Ch-001-Read-Online?id=229641

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

That poor bear. :stare:

The background extras always manage to crack me up. "SHE'S STRONG!!!" I do agree with their assessment that Sengoku is dreamy though!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love that she's basically a shounen protagonist. That school needs to step up their security though, wtf.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Everything Burrito posted:

I love that she's basically a shounen protagonist. That school needs to step up their security though, wtf.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sengoku is rad and I would let her princess carry me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this manga is pretty fun but how many times can fuji-kun save the day by pretending to be gay

coathat
May 21, 2007

Probaly a lot.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Tamen De Gushi, still short, still adorable.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

There's a new Stretch bonus chapter thing, but only about stretching poses. Coo, coo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

:siren: Bonnouji Alert :siren:

Aki★Eda started playing card games!