Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

for zombie since he's getting dunked on right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBfv3cYJBEY

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
7 Days to Die still fun. Much better with a decent pickaxe. A12 still has motorbikes on the features list, so that'll be cool.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

god drat it you better be recording

I am playing on a potato.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:stwoon:

I'm not one to get all giddy about a video game but this whole scene with Whoreson was just fantastic.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Go figure you'd pick the Mod Gay hairstyle for Geralt

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I just rescued four children and unleashed a hell-horse that slaughtered a village, but the village was full of hag-worshiping fools so I would do it again in a heartbeat.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:stwoon:

I'm not one to get all giddy about a video game but this whole scene with Whoreson was just fantastic.

I was going to ask why you posted a shot from my steam screenshot lib, then I realized the outift/hair/beard was all wrong.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Kickstarter isn't a terrible idea but people have the wrong idea about what it is and how it's used. Crowdfunding can be an awesome tool that can help things get made that otherwise wouldn't see the light of day. Especially if it's a really niche item that wouldn't otherwise sell well.

Boardgames (especially grognardy hex and counter war-games) have had a P500 system for ages where it took 500 preorders in order to send something to the printers. That was typically the break even point for the publishers and people had to commit to a purchase 6 months or more in advance in order to get many games printed.

Preselling the game? Ok, I get that. Constantly selling new spaceships for a game that isn't anywhere close to being completed is a different story.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I was going to ask why you posted a shot from my steam screenshot lib, then I realized the outift/hair/beard was all wrong.

wait, you can get tatted up?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

wait, you can get tatted up?

Only if you imported a Witcher 2 save where you did a certain side quest.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Hung_Over

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Only if you imported a Witcher 2 save where you did a certain side quest.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Hung_Over

I forgot to import a save. Thanks, now I feel like I have to restart the whole drat game.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Goons got their hands on Star Citizen internal assets because someone messed up. You can see all of it here: https://forums.goonrathi.com/index.php?/topic/516-massive-star-citizen-leak-of-internal-assets/

If you don't have access to those dumb forums you can PM me and I'll send you the stuff. It's actually really neat. Consisting of a video of the carrier ship thing, pictures of another ship and a 3D interactive thingy of the systems that have been made. If you don't have PMs you can sign up for the Goonrathi forums somewhere in the Star Citizen thread OP. I don't have a link to that because I don't read that thread and I'm lazy, so find it yourself.

I'm not posting the stuff here because I don't want to cause drama or something.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

right after staring at a young chick and an old chick, saying you are a lesbian.. you can go hit on a fat neckbeard.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I know I probably shouldn't ask this but has anyone played the new Destiny DLC? I have the season pass like a sucker but still haven't even bothered with the first DLC release since it was supposedly poo poo

I'm still playing. Whats your PSN? Add me at The_Perfect_Dump

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

^ Sent you an invite

PS Plus: Free Games for June 2015 – PlayStation.Blog
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/27/ps-plus-free-games-for-june-2015/

ps+ mgs ground zeroes for June

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Call of Juarez is pretty fun. Too bad it's not out for ps4 because I would totally play it again.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm totally down for any co-op ps3 or 4 games, just let me know what it is. Not destiny though, been there done that

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

^ me as well hit me up

Destiny is fun if you just run around with friends shooting poo poo idk

Also this is a good PC controller

PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller (Black) $35 with visa checkout - http://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/fp/154567

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

^ me as well hit me up

Destiny is fun if you just run around with friends shooting poo poo idk

Also this is a good PC controller

PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller (Black) $35 with visa checkout - http://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/fp/154567
Yeah me and dicks here had fun last night with some random goon I picked up from irc. He was basically quiet as we drunkenly stumbled our way through some stuff.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:allears:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fetch ye olde Holy Hande Grenade

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ab what the gently caress is clicker heros and why are you playing hundreds of hours of it?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ab what the gently caress is clicker heros and why are you playing hundreds of hours of it?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

You can turn off the button prompts at the bottom right or any of the other crap on the HUD if they annoy you btw.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Idle game I used to play in a browser. You just leave it running...forever. Most of my games have hundreds of hours logged anyways from leaving programs open for days on end minimized or from running idlers.

Also why are you stalking me

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Yeah me and dicks here had fun last night with some random goon I picked up from irc. He was basically quiet as we drunkenly stumbled our way through some stuff.

just did a hard mode raid and got a ton of poo poo for once. 3 legendary raid weapons and some raid helmet (no xray vision to see titties though) oh and a ton of shards and energy even though thats only good for old gear. still it beats doing this bullshit mission and not getting anything cool.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i couldn't spend 4 hours a night playing my fairy solitaire game without getting kinkshamed

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm playing DayZ again. Shame me.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

I'm playing DayZ again. Shame me.

Playing it is punishment enough

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
If you own Arma 3, the Breaking Point mod is the same thing only not broken, with better maps, better controls, better netcode, and more built-in motivation for buddying up in the form of a nifty (and nonbinding) faction system.

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011
It's been confirmed that in MGS 5 you can customize the uniform/armor of your dog sidekick as well as other sidekicks. You can also train him to carry a knife in his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUQ4mHZKRg

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

at the date posted:

If you own Arma 3, the Breaking Point mod is the same thing only not broken, with better maps, better controls, better netcode, and more built-in motivation for buddying up in the form of a nifty (and nonbinding) faction system.

There's a bunch of goons I know that are getting into BP (a year or so late) and one of them is even writing an OP for it. I'm probably going to get in on it as well if they keep bugging me about it.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

If anyone is playing Diablo 3 on ps4 add Genocide Tendency and I'll murder demons with you.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010

Genocide Tendency posted:

If anyone is playing Diablo 3 on ps4 add Genocide Tendency and I'll murder demons with you.

havent played that game in a while, but add RexPowerColt69 just in case

ps I havent played much, and I have no idea what level I'm at.

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 29, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

8lbsofanalsex posted:

It's been confirmed that in MGS 5 you can customize the uniform/armor of your dog sidekick as well as other sidekicks. You can also train him to carry a knife in his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUQ4mHZKRg

Next gen dogge game is strong.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Got the witcher for ps4. Anything I should know before starting (class, etc)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Learn to counter and dodge early on.

• Locked thread