Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

With regard to the billionaire that couldn't go into space as he'd just been turned, is that the real story why Sarah Brightman cancelled her ISS trip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Regy Rusty posted:

Poor Major just has no clue what genre he's in

Major and Eddie Thawne need to have a crossover ep where they just bitch about things for awhile. They've earned it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Axel Serenity posted:

Major and Eddie Thawne need to have a crossover ep where they just bitch about things for awhile. They've earned it.

I'd watch it

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.

Axel Serenity posted:

Totally. Eddie is easily the best dude there and consistently gets the shaft.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Major thinks he's in a crime thriller when he's actually walking around in a nWoD limited series Zombie: The Famished. I hated his bland guts for the first few episodes but he's so much more interesting (and pitiable) now.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

The cover for the next show!

Looks like a cheerful episode!

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 16, 2015

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Just got around to watching last week's episode.

I did not like the end to that episode. Goddamn it I hate that cliche "if you kill the bad guy then you're really just as bad as he is!" bullshit.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I hate that poo poo too but it's not like we've seen her just cap fools in cold blood.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Aside from that, is anyone else expecting the sideplot with Ravi's zombie rat bite to wind up that the bite makes him zombie-immune? When does the season end anyway?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Wikipedia says 13 episodes, so four more to go.

AnimeJune
Dec 3, 2007

"We're dead. Bartowski's got a gun."

raditts posted:

I did not like the end to that episode. Goddamn it I hate that cliche "if you kill the bad guy then you're really just as bad as he is!" bullshit.
Except killing him right at that moment without knowing the scope of his client list probably WOULD kick off a zombie outbreak.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So obviously the guy the reporter was investigating was a zombie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ravi really needs to tell Major the truth so he doesn't think he's going crazy

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

They are really loving Major over, I feel bad for that dude.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

raditts posted:

Ironically the first thing that happens to major in the hospital is that he gets doped up on anti-psychotics
He will be turnt into a zombie of a different kind

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huzzah for ultra sarcastic Steven Weber. Always a delight.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

So was the Adele chick dead already or did she really just lie there and let that guy dump her in the lake while she was still alive?

Also, wondering if that guy will be coming back as a zombie after licking Liv's blood despite being turned into hamburger by the boat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

So was the Adele chick dead already or did she really just lie there and let that guy dump her in the lake while she was still alive?

Also, wondering if that guy will be coming back as a zombie after licking Liv's blood despite being turned into hamburger by the boat.

I think she was supposed to be dead seeing as he said Liv didn't have a pulse.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

raditts posted:

Did you not finish the episode?

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

raditts posted:

Okay I'm not alone. Shows like this and Once Upon a Time pull that and it drives me up the wall. No, sometimes it's okay to kill the bad guy.

AnimeJune posted:

Except killing him right at that moment without knowing the scope of his client list probably WOULD kick off a zombie outbreak.
Although yeah, fair point.

Haven't seen tonight's episode yet but I will say, this is a fun little show. It's light entertainment, sure - but I get my enjoyment out of it which is all I ask.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

LostRook posted:

Did you not finish the episode?

I must have been a couple minutes behind on DVR.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

raditts posted:

iZombie: gently caress you Major. All the bad things will happen to you.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Next week on iZombie: Major is raped by Ramsay Bolton.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

My stupid cable cut out right when she was crying over his body, but it sounds like something happened in the last minute that I missed?

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

My stupid cable cut out right when she was crying over his body, but it sounds like something happened in the last minute that I missed?

Liv vowed to kill Blaine, cut to Max Rager Hitman's body washing up on a beach at night. After a short pause the hitman picks himself up and is revealed to be in full-on zombie mode. Blood is definitely sufficient to transfer zombie-ism.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

iZombie: gently caress you Major. All the bad things will happen to you.

Luckily Major seems to have gone to the nice, group therapy kind of mental hospital, not the push-pills-down-your-throat-Nurse-Ratchet kind. Because I honestly wouldn't be able to bear watching that.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
at this point i'm basically only watching this show to witness The Passion of the Lilywhite

next week on izombie: a zombie ferret bites Major's dick off and then regurgitates it back into his mouth. he somehow blames Julian

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
I was furious with Liv for her decision to allow Major be committed and her completely scuttling the Max Rager investigation. However, they were believable for the character/situation, and perhaps feeling frustration at an alcoholic's selfish behavior was a meaningful intention of the show. Regardless, I found the scene on Sebastian's boat riveting, and am intrigued by Major adding Scott E. to his supporting cast, so I suppose the script decisions are validated in my mind.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

This show owns because it's Veronica Mars but with older people + zombies and this episode owned because we're properly getting into the meat of the plot now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For some reason they're showing last night's episode tomorrow night too.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Because its amaaaazing and basically every other show is off the air right now.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Watched this in the last three days and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dunno if I'd ever pay any attention because zombies and the worst name a show can have, but thanks for the recommendations in the agents of shield thread. Now to wait for ep 11-13 and binge watch the 100 on netflix.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
So I guess this episode showed that the Max Rager induced zombie status is temporary. Maybe when Blaine cut his Utopia with the chemical it creates the permanent zombie disease?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Art for the new episode:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Ugh, she eating another goon?

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Ugh, she eating another goon?

She eats Scott E., who despite being right about the city's zombie problem, is actually schizophrenic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like crazy devil.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Major has really gone off the deep end with stupid decisions

Edit: Liv needs to team up with this guy more often.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 02:44 on May 27, 2015

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
The weatherman was the best part of this episode.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
The animated devils were a great fakeout for the other hallucinations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

This was a good episode goddamn. All the fakeouts.

• Locked thread