Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Katana Gomai posted:

General Probe: Probate me one day for every -1 GD Leverkusen finishes with in Europe this season.

bignose: Probate me for a month if Stuttgart fires Veh during the season.

scourgeofthe7bees: For the point difference between Werder and first-place team, multiply that number by 12 and probate me for that many hours.

Frungy!: Please ban me if HSV gets relegated. [Pending]

frankenfreak: gently caress it, I'll toxx as well. Taking my inspiration from Katana Gomai, probate me for one week every time Greuther beat us

nippythefish: Nürnberg advances to 1.Bundesliga at the conclusion of the season. I'll take a ban if this doesn't happen.

Dunban: Also, in honor of our friend Mackintosh: probate me for one day for each goal that Robert Lewandowski is behind the top scorer of the league at the end of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

:drat:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

bignose' toxx can't be upheld imo, Veh wasn't fired.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I already did my time, tyvm.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
please get it over with god

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Congratulations to Wolfsburg for making it to first place of the 2-18 Bundesliga.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Leverkusen had a positive GD in Europe this year!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

loving lol at Castro finally playing an entire season at his full potential and leaving immediately. here's to the next Sidney Sam I guess

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

loving lol at Castro finally playing an entire season at his full potential and leaving immediately. here's to the next Sidney Sam I guess

Just like with Sam, I don't really understand this transfer. Dortmund isn't exactly a step up at the moment.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
Can anyone be a good lad and point me in the direction of the St Pauli stream?
cia

:eng99: cocked up the timezone, no wonder I couldn't find one.

The Biscuit fucked around with this message at 14:02 on May 24, 2015

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Dunban posted:

Just like with Sam, I don't really understand this transfer. Dortmund isn't exactly a step up at the moment.

I wonder whether in a few years, he'll look back and realize he blew the best transfer opportunity of his career (decent age, great performance, lowest transfer fee) on Dortmund.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol gently caress off sechzig, cmon you erzgebirgers

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

ephex posted:

cmon you erzgebirgers

no

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

actually yes

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Honj Steak posted:

actually yes

now they can

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

come not on you Kaiserslauterns

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:rip: 1860

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Boo, gently caress off, Darmstadt

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Not quite yet

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Smirr posted:

Boo, gently caress off, Darmstadt

:getin:

i bet darmstadt's mayor is melting down right now because no way can the city afford getting the böllenfalltor bundesliga-ready

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I hope the brave KSCs will slay the ghastly HSVs imo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Di Matteo has just been sacked

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

trem_two posted:

Di Matteo has just been sacked

Klopp in imo

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Nach jetzt mehreren desolaten Vorstellungen hatte Schalke-Manager Horst Heldt bereits angekündigt, "über jede einzelne Person, die sportlich die Verantwortung trägt" zu sprechen. "Ob das Spieler sind, ob es das Trainerteam ist, ob es der Manager ist."

:ironicat:

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

After only being a substitute and not getting any playing time at VfB Stuttgart in the first half of the 2005–06 season under coach Giovanni Trapattoni, Heldt decided to end his active career on 3 January 2006 to take over the post of general manager of the club.

As manager, Heldt supported the sacking of Trapattoni and the hiring of new coach Armin Veh.

Please fire yourself dude, and never come back.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rs-F6oO56g

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Ghost Farts posted:

:getin:

i bet darmstadt's mayor is melting down right now because no way can the city afford getting the böllenfalltor bundesliga-ready

Did they get a license for Bundesliga?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Tahirovic posted:

Did they get a license for Bundesliga?

They did but „infrastrukturellen und medientechnischen Gegebenheiten im Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor auf Dauer im Bereich des Profifußballs nicht tragfähig“.

that's bad but also :agreed:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Thomas Schaaf has resigned.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Pand posted:

They did but „infrastrukturellen und medientechnischen Gegebenheiten im Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor auf Dauer im Bereich des Profifußballs nicht tragfähig“.

I have no idea what they're talking about

Also, during the last game against St. Pauli, there wasn't enough room in the press area, so they just gave journalists a ticket for the standing area in the Kurve.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ghost Farts posted:

I have no idea what they're talking about

Also, during the last game against St. Pauli, there wasn't enough room in the press area, so they just gave journalists a ticket for the standing area in the Kurve.

That ball is the most expensive thing in that entire picture.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
It's also the only thing in that picture that doesn't have a fair chance of just falling apart when you touch it.

Böllenfalltor is extremely ghetto and lovely and it rules

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dunban posted:

Thomas Schaaf has resigned.
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/trainer-bei-eintracht-frankfurt-schaaf-tritt-nach-unglaublichen-anschuldigungen-zurueck-1.2494266

quote:

Grund für diesen Schritt ist das zumindest in Teilen der Vereinsführung fehlende Vertrauen in den langjährigen Coach von Werder Bremen, wie Schaaf erklärte. Zwar stand Vorstandschef Heribert Bruchhagen bis zuletzt hinter dem 54-Jährigen. Sein Vorstandskollege Axel Hellmann und ein Teil des Aufsichtsrats sahen ihn jedoch kritisch.

Schaaf wehrt sich per Vereinsmitteilung
"Wir haben eine tolle Saison erlebt", erklärte Schaaf in einer Vereinsmitteilung: "Wir haben die uns gestellten Aufgaben erfüllt und mehr. Deshalb bedauere ich es umso mehr, nun diese Entscheidung zu treffen. Die in der Öffentlichkeit getätigten Aussagen und die Darstellung meiner Person und meiner Arbeit, die sich in unglaublichen und nicht nachvollziehbaren Anschuldigungen und Unterstellungen in den Medien äußern, kann und will ich nicht akzeptieren."

(...)

Eintracht-Vorstandsboss Bruchhagen bedauerte Schaafs Rücktritt. "Die Zusammenarbeit mit ihm war gut", erklärte Bruchhagen: "Wir haben bis zum Schluss versucht, leider vergebens, ihn von seinem Entschluss abzubringen. Deshalb sind auch nie Gespräche mit anderen Trainern geführt worden."
Looks like with last sane man Bruchhagen retiring in 2016, Eintracht is the next HSV in the making.

Pand posted:

that's bad
You think that's bad? How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7hkMkQLBrg

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

If we start posting bad football related music now it might get us through till the next season.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
hey no I was serious about getting the toxx over with if one of you guys with plat could PM a mod and get it over with I'd really appreciate it.

also, congratulations to Myron for winning the kicktipp. :bravo:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

We should bug Gigi once the relegation play-offs have concluded, as it's relevant for the outcome of a toxx.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

We should bug Gigi once the relegation play-offs have concluded, as it's relevant for the outcome of a toxx.

I wish it was relevant to mine. :gonk:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Dortmund still have the chance to end the season with more trophies than Bayern.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Torrannor posted:

Dortmund still have the chance to end the season with more trophies than Bayern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

nippythefish posted:

hey no I was serious about getting the toxx over with if one of you guys with plat could PM a mod and get it over with I'd really appreciate it.

also, congratulations to Myron for winning the kicktipp. :bravo:

There're still 12 points to be won, theoretically, so I could still lose. And I'm really tempted to tipp KSC to do what Schalke couldn't though Hamburg will probably avoid relegeation with two lovely draws again.

• Locked thread