Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Maybe she just used Mr. R's media conglomerate to spread the notion that people with non-flower names are dorks

my god, it runs deeper than you could even imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Word of God; It's Super Rosemaster though Chaos Rosemaster and Rosemaster EX were appreciated as fan names.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Booooss battle!

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I think we've entered Armoured Boss if not Four Fiends territory here.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 20:09 on May 27, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I feel like, yeah, these Super Mario RPG music links make sense, but y'all are missing an opportunity here.

Who's the first boss of Kirby 64, after all?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I feel like, yeah, these Super Mario RPG music links make sense, but y'all are missing an opportunity here.

Eh, I could see Splashmaster for that but with Super Rosemaster (Noise / Mute were not much boss fights and I think it's safe to say Glitch is an ex worm at this point) the gravity of the situation probably calls for FF music.

Or at least one of the more heavy Kirby themes.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 27, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

ConanThe3rd posted:

the gravity of the situation
Done and done.

...I just really love Kirby 64, okay?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

This one really goes with Rosemaster, I think.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, thematically that makes sense.

I want it to be on record that I'm calling The Justice Ray Part 3 as the final boss theme, though.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKRKDn9ZJk

Just pretend the title is dance of Roses instead of Thorns

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Does it have to be a super-aggressive music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFYaHyWrMQ

This would fit.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

So if Rosemaster knows what the Nightmare Night wants now, is she going to have a dramatic fight and lose on purpose?

Hell, she might be all for it "You should have let me know sooner" and all that.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

SystemLogoff posted:

So if Rosemaster knows what the Nightmare Night wants now, is she going to have a dramatic fight and lose on purpose?

Hell, she might be all for it "You should have let me know sooner" and all that.

She's actually going to join them as a party member.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

All the people posting mechanical sounding music and even meta knight's theme which is meant to sound like an airship engine is in the distance :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giw4e6U5A9s

e: Basically the same type of suggestion as that Triple Deluxe song as far as instrumentality and building goes.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
I'm just wondering if this is going to be another fluke victory like the end of Chapter 2.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
With the building and building levels of story derailment, I'm wondering if maybe the heroes will lose. But I have to wonder if Rosemaster really wants to hurt them. She doesn't seem like a bad person. She almost seems to be fighting for sentimental reasons.

Then again, Noisemaster was an almost sympathetic guy and he was about ready to demolish everyone. Another fluke seems like a copout so I'm curious how this boss who's twice as powerful as she should be will go down.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

With the power of drain plugs, obviously.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I like Rosemaster's new look. The big glowing weak spot in the middle of her chest is a nice touch, as are the veins of power reaching out from it. Skullgirl-esque.

Lord_Ventnor posted:

I'm just wondering if this is going to be another fluke victory like the end of Chapter 2.

I expect that weak point to catch a sword, a petrifying star, and/or a dope beat in earnest.

Edit: You know what? This is going to be Carrot's fight to win. Sir Best-Suited-To-Flower-Arranging has a mother of a flower to rearrange if he is going to prove himself.

IMJack fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 28, 2015

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

IMJack posted:

I like Rosemaster's new look. The big glowing weak spot in the middle of her chest is a nice touch, as are the veins of power reaching out from it. Skullgirl-esque.

I expect that weak point to catch a sword, a petrifying star, and/or a dope beat in earnest.

I don't see it as a weak spot so much as "glowing Hocus Crocus in her hand", honestly.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Lord_Ventnor posted:

Considering they're 50,000-year-old masters up against small children, wouldn't every victory be a staged or fluke victory?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Fecha posted:

With the building and building levels of story derailment, I'm wondering if maybe the heroes will lose. But I have to wonder if Rosemaster really wants to hurt them. She doesn't seem like a bad person. She almost seems to be fighting for sentimental reasons.

Then again, Noisemaster was an almost sympathetic guy and he was about ready to demolish everyone. Another fluke seems like a copout so I'm curious how this boss who's twice as powerful as she should be will go down.

My guess? Nightmare Knight will have too take her down himself, and it will be heart breaking.

Either that or they'll just make friends with her. There's still a chance friendship will save the day. Does anyone have any pretzels.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
It will probably be a combo take down from Our Four Heroes, Peridot, Caboodle, and the Guardener.

Also the Hocus Crocus might actually be embedded/growing from her hand?

ALSO I love how the change from thorns to roses basically is no change whatsoever. She's exactly the same.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Eh, I think this one deserves something a bit more regal when it comes to a bosstune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbYGXYmOF8k

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Nah. Given all the flunkies involved this one seems more fitting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OO5VAKk0d8

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
I'm going to be the oddball that picks something from SaGa Frontier. The Flower Kingdom even vaguely looks like Facinaturu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3DD2vDWwOM

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

J.A.B.C. posted:

Eh, I think this one deserves something a bit more regal when it comes to a bosstune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbYGXYmOF8k

I actually ran a tabletop boss fight a few months ago with this as the music and rosemaster as the boss's pog. she was an ancient vampire who turned most of the town into thralls before the pcs took her out.

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
New page!

I love the way Rosemaster has made the comic start looking like an old film.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

kurona_bright posted:

New page!

I love the way Rosemaster has made the comic start looking like an old film.

No kidding, this page is really pretty.

Also, that's a really intimidating look Rosemaster has going now.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Haha, the arrangement of those three names.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jesus, I just realized that

Almond Blossom
Technically a flower

Was loving foreshadowing. :psyduck:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Poison Mushroom posted:

Jesus, I just realized that

Almond Blossom
Technically a flower

Was loving foreshadowing. :psyduck:

Yep!

Good comic.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

Haha, the arrangement of those three names.

I don't get that.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

WarpedNaba posted:

I don't get that.

NPC

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Ooooooh.

I honestly thought it was something to do with the New York Police Department.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That said I think we can throw any idea of this being anything other than the application of boot to arse by Rosemaster RV firmly out the window.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Everyone throwing out boss music, dark souls music even, and they don't throw out the most appropriate boss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvujJEQ864

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Haha man I know right, because they are both powerful magic casters.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
The theoretical Rosemaster boss fight theme needs to be something dramatic yet classy, and as it turns out, NieR has some nice things along those lines.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Well That boss encounter went well

Also Saying Gywndolin's theme is "Most Appropriate" for Rosemaster is pretty lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Oh so that's what pulling a Yamcha death pose looks like in this comic.