Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Lord Frisk posted:

I won't post his robot work, mostly because I'm not sure how I feel about it. Check it out with a set of fresh eyes.

http://www.simonstalenhag.se/

I've posted some of his stuff before. I really like the tribal robots, it's a really interesting take on an esthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I love some of the detail on the robots, like the one draped in a Jurrasic Park flag.
:3:

Flavivirus
Dec 14, 2011

The next stage of evolution.
I just got the last playbook art in for my post-apocalyptic kickstarted game, Legacy: Life Among the Ruins. I think they turned out pretty well!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I would have liked to see them without the bloom.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Hello thread, I have a specific request. For a new campaign I'm playing in I need a HOT BLOODED SHOUNEN type kobold punchy fighter. Would prefer a chunky brawler instead of a lithe martial artist type too. And feminine features if you can swing it, but without any male gaze or lizard breasts.

This is my current best image for the above criteria:

Here is an imgur album full of the koboldest pics I got so far as offering: http://imgur.com/a/JWpeF/all

A selection of the album for you lazy types:

sorry for any reposts, I don't hit this thread up that often

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Well I know what my next character is going to be.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
How about this gal?

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 21, 2015

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

The rest of them are great, but this one is clearly the best.

SHINY AND CHROME!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

This one is great but it reminds me of why I actually kind of like the concept of the yappy dog grog kobolds. D&D would be well served by a race of Sir Didymus's.

remusclaw fucked around with this message at 20:34 on May 21, 2015

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

This owns:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Sexpansion posted:

This owns:

Straddling the line between private eye and flasher.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Green Intern posted:

Straddling the line between private eye and flasher.

Oh yes, they call him 'The Streak'.

Weirdo fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 22, 2015

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Redeye Flight posted:

How about this gal?

Thanks this loving owns!!

Beardless posted:

Well I know what my next character is going to be.

Yeah if I wasn't committed to my character concept, this guy would be what I was playing. I passed it off to the GM in hopes we get a kickass NPC

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

The world needs more Kobolds by way of Doctor Dinosaur. It's all about Crystals, see?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Sexpansion posted:

This owns:

"Who took candle?"

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I've been HAHA PIRACY guy. It's a fun guy to be.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Just started uploading a bunch of stuff to the searchable archive and noticed there's a ton of stuff without attribution. Would it be difficult to add a button that does a reverse GIS so you can easily look for the source? Also has anybody other than Doot been uploading pics :I

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Recently joined an IRL game. Can I get pics of dragonborn paladins?

Mairn
Jan 6, 2011
So I lost an image with a drive failure and I was wondering if anyone had it:

It's an image of a gigantic crocodile/scorpion monster in a swamp. It's particularly scary, and I was planning to throw it at my PC's when they get to a higher level and would love to have the image again.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

This it? It's part of the concept art for the new Dora the Explorer show.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Veyrall posted:

concept art for the new Dora the Explorer show.

Uh... what?

Mairn
Jan 6, 2011

Veyrall posted:

*Image*

This it? It's part of the concept art for the new Dora the Explorer show.

That is exactly it! Thank you so much!

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
When did THIS

Become hotter than THIS?

I feel like there's a cautionary tale here in how you license artwork for games.

edit: here's another pair

THIS

vs. THIS

edit 2: I just looked at the old thread and, yup, I posted these already. I'm so predictable.

Shart Carbuncle fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 27, 2015

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Mr Tastee posted:

this is a cursory google image search. almost all dragonborn in images are paladins. you're probably not gonna find much better stuff apart from WotC licensed stuff.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Mr Tastee posted:

Any excuse to post my art

(strictly speaking the first one is a collab)

The Wesnoth Drakes directory has a bunch of Dragonborn-suitable pictures, but those are the three paladinest ones.

e: helps to link https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/tree/master/data/core/images/portraits/drakes/transparent

thespaceinvader fucked around with this message at 21:55 on May 27, 2015

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

Mr Tastee posted:

By Corndoggy

http://corndoggy.deviantart.com/art/Lightbringer-501977080

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
I'm going to quote myself from the Apocalypse World thread:

quote:

The game I'm planning will take place in and around a super-giant cruise liner, stacked from top to bottom with human misery. I'm really loving stoked about this mobile pirate city wandering around the flooded ruins of a broken Earth.

There will be mutant whale hunters and oil platform barons and a whole mobile "village" of fishing boats supplying the cruise ship fortress. Oh and Sub-Humans that raid from below in their freaky submarines and dive suits.

I got inspired by that scene in Fury Road where all the young warboys are turning the huge turbine with their feet. That's basically what I imagine the 'engine room' of the cruise liner is like. Just generations wasted in the black gang, ground to a pulp turning the propellers with their bodies. All the while the descendants of the Passengers live in the highest state rooms and are the only living humans in memory who have eaten a ripe fruit (grown from soil farmed on the roof of ship).

So give me your post apoc sailors and your mutant whalers. Give me your leviathan Moby Dicks and your high octane Ahabs. Or any boat that looks like if you slapped wheels on it a gang of warboys would ride it to Valhalla!

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
The ship puts me in mind of Leviathan from 2000 AD

and Libertania from The Filth

Vulpes Vulpes fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 4, 2015

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr Tastee posted:

Fuuuuck I've been away up north with no internet so I'm hella late on this.

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...
Kind of a specific request, but I want art of a modern ranger-type character. Like these but with something more high-tech than a bow:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Some of the art I'm using for Norwegian Partisans vs. Dark Wizard Death Robots might fit that bill.

Speaking of, I'm running out of cyborgs for that and I'm coming up on needing tokens/pictures for a newer generation of biomechanical horrors. Anyone got any scary or unnervingly uncanny valley cyborgs?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Anyone got pictures of birdman (falcon/hawk/eagle specifically) warriors? Either bird head only or full body works.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
When I went looking for "Modernish" Rangers awhile back I wound up googling "Frontiersman" for pictures. Frontierswoman tends to just get a lot of Annie Oakley and/or Calamity Jane pictures, but this one wasn't bad.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

fool_of_sound posted:

Anyone got pictures of birdman (falcon/hawk/eagle specifically) warriors? Either bird head only or full body works.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

fool_of_sound posted:

Mostly corvid but still good.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
You can tell he's a warrior by the rude 'tude posture.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Night10194 posted:

Speaking of, I'm running out of cyborgs for that and I'm coming up on needing tokens/pictures for a newer generation of biomechanical horrors. Anyone got any scary or unnervingly uncanny valley cyborgs?

Don't have many, but I was using these for inspiration in an upcoming game.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

fool_of_sound posted:

Vanguard Warden
Apr 5, 2009

I am holding a live frag grenade.

fool_of_sound posted:

MTG has you pretty well covered on this front, in the form of any card with 'Aven' in the name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Birdchaps with six limbs are weird. I don't know why that bothers me.