Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

This is hosed up. Sixth sense isn't triggering half the time, and the dog in Rudy isn't barking.

Did someone forget to feed Szarik? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

This is hosed up. Sixth sense isn't triggering half the time, and the dog in Rudy isn't barking.

Uninstalling

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

This patch apparently screwed up mod scripts seven ways from Sunday, so get used to playing vanilla for "awhile".

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

McGavin posted:

This patch apparently screwed up mod scripts seven ways from Sunday, so get used to playing vanilla for "awhile".

:barf:

I might have to take a couple of days off. The stock gunsights make me stabby.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Vanilla client is awful. Have some weird semi sketchy mod pack downloading. Here we go.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I don't have a KV-5. I think I used the 220 the last couple of times. But yeah, choo choo motherfuckers!

WayAbvPar posted:

Jimbo's crosshair mod is working. The one I really miss is Kodo's hit/damage log. I find the problem with so many mods is that they are just plain obnoxious. I don't want some scifi hud in in my vintage tank game. Or tank icons filled with fifteen kinds of information on something the size of my paraphimosis CSW. So waiting for the ones you do like sucks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
My friend gave me a few of these jagdtiger 88 or a bunch of gold instead codes, does anyone know if i can redeem more than one on my account?

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

VietCampo posted:

My friend gave me a few of these jagdtiger 88 or a bunch of gold instead codes, does anyone know if i can redeem more than one on my account?

PM me a couple and I will experiment on your behalf :allears:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

VietCampo posted:

If they came from whatever that 3rd party site that was selling them for like $25 US a pop I think they do.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
On the shop I'm looking at it says

quote:

In order to activate the key you need to have active account!
You can use 4 such codes per account.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

rex rabidorum vires posted:

If they came from whatever that 3rd party site that was selling them for like $25 US a pop I think they do.

I used two of them without any issue

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

On the shop I'm looking at it says

I'm pretty sure that's correct. I applied four of them just fine but got an error with a valid 5th code. I know it was valid because I tested it on an alt account to prove to customer service that the code was invalid and it worked. :v:

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'

McGavin posted:

There goes any chance of me getting the T-54 before the on-track is over :suicide:

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFN8KElQiZ8

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!
All the most annoying missions I completed were reset. Do they tend to fix issues like this?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Blindeye posted:

All the most annoying missions I completed were reset. Do they tend to fix issues like this?

The split is roughly 90% create issues like this, 10% fix them.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I was just about to log in and check my tank waifu progress, but I just lost power. Sign from RNGesus?

Posted from my Android 30.01D

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Updating my client took forever, due to the file repack and then a multitude of HD specific updates and the long rear end patch times. After it hit 50 minutes of churning on my HDD I finally left my PC alone, what the christ WG

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

frood posted:

Seroiously, every tank the british designed, (cromwell, caernarvon, and comet not withstanding) has been total and utter trash, why would you expect their new underpowered line to be different? Just abandon your mad quest to sanity and work up the soviet medium line or something (ending in the Obj 140 like a proper sane person, of course).

I already have all the other tanks already (except the German, US and British arty). Otherwise I would.

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Know that the sunk cost fallacy is real and that it's never too late to sell.

So far the Conway isn't as bad as the Charioteer. The gun is excellent still!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

VietCampo posted:

Someone claimed the JT88+7d+1250g codes *did* stack. You get 10000g for the JT when it's already in the garage, which make those codes an insane value for ~23-25 bucks.

The only potential pitfall is that there are evidently 'good on all servers' and 'only on EU' codes.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Log in and played 5 games with my buddy so far and we've lost all but one so far, with the 4 losses having us lose over half our team in <4 minutes. I feel like pubbies are intentionally throwing matches today or something, is there some hidden 5x event I missed? :psyduck:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

What is with all these goofy badges I am getting for breathing and hitting R 3 times.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

BadLlama posted:

What is with all these goofy badges I am getting for breathing and hitting R 3 times.

Positive reinforcement.

Although the one for spotting is nice, its good to know if you actually spotted something.

Lag is terrible tonight, WG really needs to not host the patch out of the same place as their game servers.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BadLlama posted:

Stuff from botes. Instant feedback when you do something!

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Azhais posted:

Stuff from botes. Instant feedback when you do something!

The gently caress do they think I am? Some sort of degenerate millenial?

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Someone claimed the JT88+7d+1250g codes *did* stack. You get 10000g for the JT when it's already in the garage, which make those codes an insane value for ~23-25 bucks.

The only potential pitfall is that there are evidently 'good on all servers' and 'only on EU' codes.

Yeah I found them via a Facepunch post on their tanks thread. I bought three of them to test if they worked, which they did for NA without a problem. I actually no idea if there's a hard limit on how many you can use on one account, but they work for up to three without a problem at least.

Here's the link for anyone wondering.
http://www.kinguin.net/product/116876/world-of-tanks-1250-gold-8-8-cm-pak-43-jagdtiger-tank-7-days-premium-bonus-code/

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, i was doing research and it's insane value, you can buy 4 for $100 and get like 40k of gold and that's about 15k more than you'd get on the world of tanks store. and that's not even counting the free month of premium.

Also, me and rossmum both in our IS-7's get ammoracked from full health by the same obj. 261 within 3 minutes of game starting.

NERF PLS

rossmum
Dec 2, 2008

Cummander ross, reporting for duty!

:gooncamp:

JohnGalt posted:

IS7 is so much fun now

Except when you run into an AP-firing 261, like myself and Viet just did!

yes, he oneshot racked both of us.

e: Type 59 HD model coming! I might start playing it again.

rossmum fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 28, 2015

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

rossmum posted:

e: Type 59 HD model coming! I might start playing it again.

They better make it extra HD just to spite the plebs.

Also I thought they said they dont give a gently caress about HD china tanks since no one in china can run the HD tanks or something.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 05:22 on May 28, 2015

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
My completed missions are still completed (few we they are) Though I did get some missions completed that I hadn't done.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zephyrine posted:

My completed missions are still completed (few we they are) Though I did get some missions completed that I hadn't done.

Two of my light missions went to incomplete, and one of my mediums went from with honors to just completed :iiam:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Won 26 of our 31 games tonight. 83% winrate, 3700 WN8. My secret? Played on NA West. These people are loving worthless and I don't understand how Wargaming hasn't taken an extremely large banhammer to the vast majority of the population here. They're obviously not playing the game so just ban them and be done with it. poo poo is atrocious.

Also no double fires in those 31 games. Probably just going to scum it at this point - WGA doesn't accept reports for in-game stuff anymore so there's literally zero downside even being threatened (also there are lots and lots of people with the T55-A or 260 that clearly scummed it with clanmates) so gently caress it.

e: also lol made 900k, the Cromwell B and Rudy are loving fantastic.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Hellsau posted:

Won 26 of our 31 games tonight. 83% winrate, 3700 WN8. My secret? Played on NA West. These people are loving worthless and I don't understand how Wargaming hasn't taken an extremely large banhammer to the vast majority of the population here. They're obviously not playing the game so just ban them and be done with it. poo poo is atrocious.

Also no double fires in those 31 games. Probably just going to scum it at this point - WGA doesn't accept reports for in-game stuff anymore so there's literally zero downside even being threatened (also there are lots and lots of people with the T55-A or 260 that clearly scummed it with clanmates) so gently caress it.

e: also lol made 900k, the Cromwell B and Rudy are loving fantastic.

You say that, Hellsau, and I grant you it's an advantage. Unless you're on the other side.

In which case it loving sucks.

The Southern Dandy fucked around with this message at 06:54 on May 28, 2015

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass

WayAbvPar posted:

PROTanki

http://worldof-tanks.com/8-9-mod-pack-world-of-tanks-by-channel-protanki/
Is working pretty well for me, lots of gunsights to choose from. Tundra mod is out allready.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

All I need is my lovely XVM config and Battle rear end. :^)

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I just got top XP of a poo poo team in a 13 75 off of 500 damage and 5 spots. :toot:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Hellsau posted:

My secret? Played on NA West.

You were right :psyduck:

3 of my kills were from mediums trying to brawl me instead of flank me, no loving clue what their plan was

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

All I need is my lovely XVM config and Battle rear end. :^)

Battle rear end. was one of the first mods updated :circlefap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012
Ahh, that new patch stench.

Nothing better that a pubbie declaring to all that Wot is now fair because no one can use Warpack for the new patch.

Then said pubbie gets buttraped. Queue nerd rage.