Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i cant hear what the woman is saying but did... did those people REALLY just get pissed off at that guy because THEY were driving on the wrong side of the road?

edit gently caress this dude should be able to take this to court and charge the dude with attempted murder

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

echinopsis posted:

wanna set a game there. what game? what purpose? who lievs and who dies

fallout new vegas already exists, though

gently caress yes

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i approve of this violence

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

echinopsis posted:

wanna set a game there. what game? what purpose? who lievs and who dies

I wouldn't waste that on a broke dick dog

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Gus Hobbleton posted:

edit gently caress this dude should be able to take this to court and charge the dude with attempted murder

lol yeah a court siding with a motorcyclist

if you want to murder someone just wait for them to get on a motorcycle, ram them with your car, then claim you were on your cell phone. fine and maybe a suspended license and community service if the judge is in a bad mood

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Necc0 posted:

hell yes

helmets are cool

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Breakfast All Day posted:

lol yeah a court siding with a motorcyclist

if you want to murder someone just wait for them to get on a motorcycle, ram them with your car, then claim you were on your cell phone. fine and maybe a suspended license and community service if the judge is in a bad mood

yeah thats why i said should. i know it would never happen but that dude in the truck should be in jail and should never drive again even after he gets out. IF he gets out

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
no but you see his kids were in the truck

his KIDS

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

:grin:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
oooh, attempted infanticide and chilc endangerment too. this guy should never see the sun again

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

driving down the wrong side of the road
reversing down a road
stopping your car in the middle of the road

nice

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

was that the dudes mom in the passenger seat or his wife/partner?

probably a lil both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Took another sip of the potion / Hit the three-wheel motion

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Took another sip of the potion / Hit the three-wheel motion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2mU_q6jH8

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8nnhUCtcO8

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

im the top & unironically upvoted 300+ times sexist comment

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

BANME.sh posted:

im the you looking at youtube comments

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BANME.sh posted:

quote:

ROFLMFAO! The video was funny enough and then reading your comment just got me laughing my loving rear end off... at work.

d64
Jan 15, 2003

Phone posted:

I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS I HAVE KIDS

this comes up time and time again in road rage incidents... somehow when a person has their kids with them, a "oh poo poo i really screwed up there!" reaction turns into "MY FAMILY IS UNDER THREAT"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

if you have no justification your actions (or existence) its a pretty effective fallback #lifehacks

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

not sure if it was this thread it was discussed in but apparently this volvo was not, in fact, equipped with pedestrian detection, a $3000 option due to the radar and cameras needed

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

wow, dude in the truck drat near runs the biker over being the wrong side of the street AND gets an attitude. what a garbage excuse for a human being

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
i'm not watching the video because i know it'll just piss me off so could someone just tell me whether the motorcycle or the truck was in the wrong

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

not sure if it was this thread it was discussed in but apparently this volvo was not, in fact, equipped with pedestrian detection, a $3000 option due to the radar and cameras needed

also the manufacturer has confirmed that the same thing would have happened even with the equipment installed

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

BANME.sh posted:

The way they put it was crude and sexist, but at the same time, they're not exactly wrong. There have been numerous studies of accident data that verify that women are involved in significantly more accidents than men - here. I wouldn't say women are worse drivers, as men tend to cause more serious accidents (and pay higher insurance rates because of this). Women do tend to hit things more frequently though.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ol qwerty bastard posted:

i'm not watching the video because i know it'll just piss me off so could someone just tell me whether the motorcycle or the truck was in the wrong

yes

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

both!

the backstory is that these two assholes ride their motorcycles up and down the street at 120+ right by this guy's house where the kids are playing in the front yard

so the dad decides to load up the entire family in the truck and go out and try to murder them with his truck. he appears to be tweaking on drugs himself

the only innocent people in the video are the scared children in the backseat of the truck, not wearing seat belts

teh south

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

the two motorcycle riders are complete and total dipshits in other related videos; however, in this video, an f150 parked in the middle of the opposite lane and is clearly in the wrong. if the dude's friend didn't headbutt the f150 driver, it would have been a slam dunk case for multiple infractions including child endangerment.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i doubt anybody in that video is eager to make the police aware of their existence

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
cuts video before they get their rear end kicked by a family of 4

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

wayfinder posted:

Press 'F' to tattoo a panther on his back

Sniep posted:

come to the insect swarm infested hellhole in the next 15 minutes if you want an rear end kicking

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

it's worth watching because it ends on a rly nice note

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
aftermath btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo&t=70s

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

As a Millennial I posted:

both!

the backstory is that these two assholes ride their motorcycles up and down the street at 120+ right by this guy's house where the kids are playing in the front yard

so the dad decides to load up the entire family in the truck and go out and try to murder them with his truck. he appears to be tweaking on drugs himself

the only innocent people in the video are the scared children in the backseat of the truck, not wearing seat belts

teh south

thanks for ruining a cool feelgood video with harsh reality :(

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

big scary monsters posted:

thanks for ruining a cool feelgood video with harsh reality :(

no it makes it even funnier

also nuke the south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug

ArmZ posted:

no it makes it even funnier

also nuke the south

This unironically. Only the large cities are any kind of tolerable.

• Locked thread