Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Level Slide posted:

Cutback drop trap

That's a trap that seems important but you see her once once at the beginning and then never again for the other 49 drat episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I forget did Haruhi become a housewife or did she actually become an ace attorney like she wanted

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

littleorv posted:

^^^^^ she is very cute (kawaii)
You are invited to our wedding in 2071 when the dream world and our world finally collide.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

It's a woman dressed as a man to deceive you.
actually i think it is a woman dressed as a man because of her personal preferences

Rodyle posted:

I forget did Haruhi become a housewife or did she actually become an ace attorney like she wanted
why cant she be both

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rodyle posted:

She kissed kyon and she loves him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

haruhi and tamaki got married and had kids, and also haruhi was a great lawyer

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

It's a woman dressed as a man to deceive you.

Ah I see. I thought it was a man who dressed/looked like a woman but it's revealed later that she was a woman all along.

The Double Trap if you will.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

for real tho, the manga ended with haruhi going to america for college and tamaki coming with her because, as a rich kid, he can do whatever the gently caress he wants

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Parent Trap :mrgw:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

for real tho, the manga ended with haruhi going to america for college and tamaki coming with her because, as a rich kid, he can do whatever the gently caress he wants

I need to find me a rich girl.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The Parent Trap :mrgw:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Just to make sure, if I want to watch Diebuster I should watch the OVA series, not the movie, right?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Trapped like rats on a sinking ship.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

yes

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

This was a good show.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

They talked about it in the 3DS thread so I skipped around a bit in a playthrough of Ghost Trick

God what a fantastic game

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Just to make sure, if I want to watch Diebuster I should watch the OVA series, not the movie, right?

Don't know about the movie, but the OVA series was nice.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Ghost trick is the best shu takumi game.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Ghost Trick sucks at being a bad game.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Bad Seafood posted:

Ghost Trick sucks at being a bad game.
True fact the development behind Ghost Trick is exactly the same as The Producers.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm back from roller coasters and am pooping

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
thank you for not pooping on the roller coaster

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Beef Waifu posted:

I'm back from roller coasters and am pooping

Please give a detailed report on your poop for the thread.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
it was difficult not to because it was a full day of me nearly dying on large metal rides

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Thank you Beef Waifu for keeping us updated on the latest anime releases.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
what rollercoasters did you ride beef? were they fun? sea world has one now where you're sorta laid down on your belly so it's like you're flying and i want to ride it but not give seaworld money.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Please give a detailed report on your poop for the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0

Bad Seafood posted:

Here's what happening next season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcHDASRDBcw

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Paper Triangle posted:

what rollercoasters did you ride beef? were they fun? sea world has one now where you're sorta laid down on your belly so it's like you're flying and i want to ride it but not give seaworld money.

I too really like the Manta roller coaster.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Paper Triangle posted:

Busch Gardens is my favourite theme park in the Florida area.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Paper Triangle posted:

I rode all the ones we could at Busch Gardens which is all of them. I feel like I enjoy Cheetah Hunt, Sheikra, and Montu the most. Sand Snake and Scorpion are legitimately me trying to not die because I am too tall to be on them. I'd like to go to Sea World again, but it costs too much money and is too far from us for us to dedicated an hour long drive to orlando for it

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also it was like mostly dead today, I got to shoot up to the front because there were barely lines for anything except the Cheetah Hunt. We legit just sat on Montu for another go around because no one was there.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Beef Waifu, in his bathroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Beef Waifu posted:

I rode all the ones we could at Busch Gardens which is all of them. I feel like I enjoy Cheetah Hunt, Sheikra, and Montu the most. Sand Snake and Scorpion are legitimately me trying to not die because I am too tall to be on them. I'd like to go to Sea World again, but it costs too much money and is too far from us for us to dedicated an hour long drive to orlando for it

The Montu is my favourite

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Busch Gardens is better in Virginia

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

The Butt = Kyoto Animation
The Box = Anime
Poop = Moe

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I never did get to go to the one in Virginia when I lived there and I would rather do so because their new ride has to be better than Falcon's Fury.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Beef Waifu posted:

I never did get to go to the one in Virginia when I lived there and I would rather do so because their new ride has to be better than Falcon's Fury.

europe is more interesting than animals

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

BG VA is more fun to be drunk in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Oh yeah before I forget.

Smoking Crow, thanks for sharing your pictures from the shoujo exhibit.

• Locked thread