Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

GeneX posted:

WHAT THE gently caress?!?

Fixed that for you. :v:

Hey, the disciples being useful for once? That's ni- oh. They're all dead. Welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
Yep, nothing's gone particularly well for anyone this branch.

God, the anticipation for Ending B is steadily increasing. Really interested to see how everyone takes it, especially in comparison to the first ending.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

I feel I speak nothing but the truth when I say the new angel spider crab thing is literally the worst fight in the game.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is there anyway to buy the soundtrack that google isn't telling me about or do I have to import it?

Because holy poo poo Raphael's theme is rad and I've only heard the beiginning!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

The Dark Id posted:

Early Cent Concept Art

Translated Notes:

1) Cent's First Rough Draft. Some way or another, he lost his left arm, but through magical power, he wields a giant sword.
2) Cent Rough Draft. Here is Cent with sharp tipped blunt weapons, in the style of a meteor hammer.
3) Cent's weapons have changed to twin blades, and his hairstyle and facial expressions are close to the final version. He is wearing a large cross in front of his shirt
4) Cent with various hairstyles and facial expressions

Fun side note: Seems he reused Cent 2 in Terra Battle with Olber

e:

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is there anyway to buy the soundtrack that google isn't telling me about or do I have to import it?

Because holy poo poo Raphael's theme is rad and I've only heard the beiginning!

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/282393/drakengard-3-original-soundtrack-cd

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Brainamp posted:

I feel I speak nothing but the truth when I say the new angel spider crab thing is literally the worst fight in the game.

I loved it, personally. I was comfortable enough with the controls and distracted enough by poo poo going down that I couldn't possibly complain.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Thank you!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The one constant of Drakengard: No ending is happy.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

I really want this but... I could justify $90 on Drakengard 3, (Well I can lie to myself until I believe) I am not sure I could justify $130.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Well, if this isn't a party then I don't know what is!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Oh, apparently Amazon's a bit cheaper.
http://www.amazon.com/DRAG-ON-DRAGOON-3-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B00GXEY210/ref=pd_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AQBCQGSMQ16064W4PMC

MrAptronym posted:

I really want this but... I could justify $90 on Drakengard 3, (Well I can lie to myself until I believe) I am not sure I could justify $130.

What exactly from D3 did you buy that was $90? I think the CE was originally only ~70. Unless you bought JP prices, but that's typical for Japan.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
Somehow I feel that Octa's other weapon would have been much more useful in this instance.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

RelentlessImp posted:

Somehow I feel that Octa's other weapon would have been much more useful in this instance.

I hear it's good for stabbing.

Speaking of stabbing, I'm keeping a sheet of the results of the murder roadtrip so far, if any of you guys is having trouble keeping track of the tally

Also, speaking of murder roadtrip, I just went to see Mad Max and it's everything that has been said and then some.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Awwww, the two lovebirds got to die together. The only two blissfully happy people in this, and they got to fight and die together. The best you can hope for in the world of Not!Europe.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 29, 2015

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The one constant of Drakengard: No ending is happy.

Dunno, Caim loving LOVED the dragon-pocalypse in the first game.

"Well, poo poo, I lost Red because she tried to kill me, but now I have ALL THESE DRAGONS TO KILL!" :getin:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Cent and Two, still somehow having the happiest possible ending in Drakengard.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Are Mikhail and Zero gonna have to fight that thing running across the Giant's-Causeway-thing back to the Enterprise?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
How are Three through One dead anyway without draconian weapons to finish them off? Couldn't they just resurrect?

HardDisk posted:

I hear it's good for stabbing.

Speaking of stabbing, I'm keeping a sheet of the results of the murder roadtrip so far, if any of you guys is having trouble keeping track of the tally

Also, speaking of murder roadtrip, I just went to see Mad Max and it's everything that has been said and then some.

Didn't Three kill One, rather than the other way round? And Two apparently killing Decadus?

You also missed out Zero killing Cent.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 29, 2015

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007

Alkydere posted:

Dunno, Caim loving LOVED the dragon-pocalypse in the first game.

"Well, poo poo, I lost Red because she tried to kill me, but now I have ALL THESE DRAGONS TO KILL!" :getin:

Still want to a sequel from that ending. Caim having the time of his life doing Shadow of the Colossus boss fights against dragons while the world burns.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Greaseman posted:

Still want to a sequel from that ending. Caim having the time of his life doing Shadow of the Colossus boss fights against dragons while the world burns.
Plus he also regained his voice when the pact between him and Angelus was broken. Imagine all the poo poo he'd get to say as he slew dragons by the dozens.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

ApplesandOranges posted:

How are Three through One dead anyway without draconian weapons to finish them off? Couldn't they just resurrect?

That's what I was wondering.

("Due to a bug in the latest trunk build all weapons in Drakengard were incorrectly flagged as material:dragonbone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and will have a patch ready by tomorrow.")

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
After my time playing and seeing all the angels, I knew it was only a matter of time before one had my name. Of course it was a giant spider. I hate spiders.

Drakengard! 3!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

ApplesandOranges posted:

Didn't Three kill One, rather than the other way round? And Two apparently killing Decadus?

You also missed out Zero killing Cent.

I think Two killed both Three and One, which makes sense because she's hella strong.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I share my name with the dragon. :smaug:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

So just finished binge-reading all of the Branch B chapters. Man, I actually kinda forgot a lot of the weird poo poo that happens in this branch, you know before Cent and Two kill most of the cast. It must've all been drowned out by the tedium of the actual missions.

Nohman posted:

No holes?! :mediocre:

Has this been made into an avatar? Because I would totally love having this as an avatar. Mad Max and Drakengard are a match made in heaven. :allears:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think Two killed both Three and One, which makes sense because she's hella strong.

I was picturing Three ambushing One in forest, getting mortally wounded, but weakening One, then Two swooping in and killing One

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 06:02 on May 29, 2015

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
The first one was fun to make so...

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

and depending on when this timeline shifted and how, also unexpected
I mean Three sure, but who expects Two to go killhappy?

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
Michael and Gabriel are Dragons, so I am sad Raphael is a Super Fighting Robot.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I know we've talked about Mad Max: Fury Road here and there, but is this as close to a Borderlands movie as we're gonna get?

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

When will the bird-on-bird violence stop?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

HR12345 posted:

I know we've talked about Mad Max: Fury Road here and there, but is this as close to a Borderlands movie as we're gonna get?
There are literally zero memes, so no.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Bad Seafood posted:

There are literally zero memes, so no.

I unironically liked how the game developer claptraps in the Pre-Sequel would say "Heh, more like Memelands The Meme-Memequel, right?" as one of their random obnoxious gamer statements

HR12345 posted:

No, that would be Tales From the Borderlands :v:

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Nohman posted:

The first one was fun to make so...

And I thought the first one was amazing but this :allears:

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

Postal Parcel posted:

Oh, apparently Amazon's a bit cheaper.
http://www.amazon.com/DRAG-ON-DRAGOON-3-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B00GXEY210/ref=pd_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AQBCQGSMQ16064W4PMC

What exactly from D3 did you buy that was $90? I think the CE was originally only ~70. Unless you bought JP prices, but that's typical for Japan.

I suppose not quite $90, I forgot the game was $50 at release, so $54 post tax + $30 for all story DLC is $84. Sadly I did not hear about D3 until the limited edition had already sold out (5,000 copies only?!) or I would have wasted more money.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Fun fact: When the collector's edition was advertised, I thought the "GIANT BABY HAT" would be a physical thing. I was hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Whenever my wife decides to watch a romantic comedy, my brain will use this as a self defence mechanism. In the end the power of love will be able to overcome whatever issue there was keeping them apart... with the power of a giant neon blue doom spider.

It's just not shown in the movie due to budget cuts.

• Locked thread