Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://youtu.be/sblR0eIRW-I

I want to high-five the person who made these's hand off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
:nws: http://i0.wp.com/laluzdejesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Freeny_Tenticlady.jpg :nws:

Don't know if it's an actual mini, but it's awesome.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure what I was expecting given the URL, but that sure was something. :stonklol:

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

This is one of those things that would be a great concept, but they had to slap naked tits on it because ???

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It would be better if they were more scorpion stings.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Attestant posted:

This is one of those things that would be a great concept, but they had to slap naked tits on it because ???

Because it wouldn't be nearly as shocking on a dude. Remember all those headless guys in Serious Sam? Only the suicidal headless peck-men were scary, but that's because they scream, run at you and explode. Would be a lot more hosed up if they were women.

It's either that that, or the sculpture should be titled "A Color Out Of Hentai". I actually don't know anything about it, just the author, Jason Freeny.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Attestant posted:

Because it looks like a squid and we all know that squids are mammals.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

what kind of hosed up squids are you peeping

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The kind with veiny cock and balls on the end of their tentacles, with what looks like a needle tip projecting from the urethra.

I wonder if they worked out a way to make it.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
If they wanted that mini to be twenty times more creepy they should have made it exactly like it is now but with a male chest. Androgyny is always creepier than general sexual creepiness IMHO.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

If they wanted that mini to be twenty times more creepy they should have made it exactly like it is now but with a male chest. Androgyny is always creepier than general sexual creepiness IMHO.

I point to my Serious Sam comment. Maybe it's different between genders and exposure to violent videogames,

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne

link
Loving the Terminator in the bottom left. There's a few of this "Fallen Angel" army on there and there's some choice conversions. Check out the Tallest Dreadnought:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
None of those are particularly bad?

Especially not slugginator and tallnought, they're both neat.

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
Neither are the assassins, I thought the thread had moved more into amazing/horrible stuff, not just the godawful ones. Half tempted to buy the Slug.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

thespaceinvader posted:

Then you pay $120 for all of them.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Lol no.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

JcDent posted:

I point to my Serious Sam comment. Maybe it's different between genders and exposure to violent videogames,

Every time someone starts this, I want to link Geiger's stuff. Then I realize I don't want to have to listen to the thing about how 'oh yeah, but that's art, and this is a dumb mini and you're stupid, and also Geiger is maybe a creep.'

I will just say this. Tits on a scorpion tailed torso monster isn't just mundane, it's cliched. Tits on anything is cliched.

Tits are the tits. That's why people put them on everything.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

thespaceinvader posted:

They're not that good, either. All of them suffer from drillyaholes.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:stonklol:

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I can imagine seeing that in a Mike Mignola comic

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

I look at that and the first thing that comes to my mind is "why is that pose so rigid... like why would the tentacle be perfectly held in a regular-looking spiral, aligned exactly with the sagittal plane?"

It's possible that I pick unwise times and places to pause and apply critical thinking.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

So what am I looking at? Is it a tooth monster made out of teeth?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

So what am I looking at? Is it a tooth monster made out of teeth?

Category V Kaiju - DENTATA

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Honestly, despite the Hollismason-style approach to materials, if the guy is going for "creepy as poo poo" in that unknowable horror way, he's succeeding.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pyrolocutus posted:

Honestly, despite the Hollismason-style approach to materials, if the guy is going for "creepy as poo poo" in that unknowable horror way, he's succeeding.

Someone must keep tabs on this to see how it looks painted.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Pyrolocutus posted:

He posts on /tg/, those teeth were individually sculpted out of epoxy. He's just really good.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

spectralent posted:

He posts on /tg/, those teeth were individually sculpted out of epoxy. He's just really good.

It looks very much wip. There's still some bare armature showing.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Z the IVth posted:

It looks very much wip. There's still some bare armature showing.

It is, I think. I 'll see if I can dig up the pictures of them making the teeth; I know there's one where there's a bunch on the table and one's half-done looking like a blob of epoxy.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Okay so in fairness I can't find them, but the anon says

quote:

Throne of Emrakul here. The teeth were made individually out of epoxy putty. Once dried, i sculpted some gums onto the thing and pushed the teeth in. I still have a pile of leftover teeth for other projects

Other pictures:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

More here if you want it.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
It kind of looks like the polyps from Lovecraft's work.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
At least he had the sense to start them at 99 cents

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Don't ask Grandpa about the poo poo he saw in the war.

JUST DON'T.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

moths posted:

JUST DON'T.

Ah, yes, the advice from famous WD article "poo poo Log Is Still A Log"

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
The Battle of Diarrhea Creek

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

moths posted:

JUST DON'T.

General George S. Patton posted:

Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II," you won't have to say, "Well...I shoveled poo poo in Louisiana." Instead, you can say "I hid behind giant logs of it while fighting the Hun."

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ugleb posted:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

I neeed to know about your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
It's a game called Dropzone commander. The little grey things are a race of The Matrix robot monsters or something like that, and the big thing in the middle is a walker tank that's having a bad day.