Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is that Klingon writing at the top near her neck?

I don't think so...

It almost looks like some stylized made up spelling of "moon", but it could just be a lovely freehand design seeing as how both halves are trying to be mirrored?

All I know is, I don't want to know this person IRL. The phoenix tattoo is not too bad, but the precious moments memorial and what appears to be Scarface on the dollar bill poster in the background are big red flags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I bring gifts.

This one has to be intentional, right?

:shrug:

I wonder how often these facts change.

I hope this one isn't real.

I hope this one is real.

I've seen this idea for Goku and that stretchy dude from One Piece.

I know what you're thinking.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GIS for Mindless Self Indulgence tattoo brought me to this.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I have no idea

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Firstborn posted:

I bring gifts.

Wow.

The back-of-head tattoo is pretty well done if it wasn't on the back of his drat head.

McD's nutritional facts :doh:

My guess is that the TMNT nose is actually just pen and facepaint. And the converse one is hopefully just a photoshop.

The others are definitely real and stupid. Those might be real too, but I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, even if this thread is evidence to the contrary :ohdear:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

GIS for Mindless Self Indulgence tattoo brought me to this.

'Urine' to 'T t(r?)e Righ?'

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Zaphod42 posted:

And the converse one is hopefully just a photoshop.

Yeah, that one's fake. This one's real.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I have tattoos, eleven of them in fact, so obviously I like tattoos. Why do I have this overwhelming urge to murder these idiots?

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Isn't it a complete sales receipt? I think that's even worse...

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Isn't it a complete sales receipt? I think that's even worse...

poo poo you're right, that IS worse.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Firstborn posted:

What I'm thinking is that this is pretty fake.

Also goatse, yes.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Firstborn posted:

where's the ring?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

where's the ring?

Great joke.

e: Giant ring bruise:

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I have tattoos, eleven of them in fact, so obviously I like tattoos. Why do I have this overwhelming urge to murder these idiots?

Having tattoos does not impede you from from wishing bodily harm upon those with horrible tattoos.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Postal Parcel posted:

'Urine' to 'T t(r?)e Righ?'

Jimmy Urine is the singer, and Steve, Righ? (yes, really) is their guitarist. So I'm guessing the rest is some combination of names and terrible art.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Firstborn posted:

I bring gifts.

This one has to be intentional, right?

Oscar Pistorius?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

1redflag posted:

Yes, how foolish of us "missing" a joke lifted from a terribly unfunny video, particularly where the joke is literally "instead of eating food, I'm going to do drugs and have sex".

The entire video is a huge piss take on the stereo sonic festival here in Australia. Notorious for excess drug use, juiced up gym junkies starting fights, and hook ups.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

hyperhazard posted:

Jimmy Urine is the singer, and Steve, Righ? (yes, really) is their guitarist. So I'm guessing the rest is some combination of names and terrible art.

Oh wow, when PCOS Bill said "Mindless Self Indulgence" I assumed he meant the literal meaning, not some band. And those names are...unique?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Patchouli Patrol posted:

Facebook provided a bountiful harvest today.

It's not "Select Start", because he doesn't have any friends.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This is the worst find a word puzzle yet.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Zaphod42 posted:

McD's nutritional facts :doh:

It's a receipt.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SynthOrange posted:

This is the worst find a word puzzle yet.

Why would have the words "momento mori". Tattoo is a visual art.... why not just get "DAD DIDNT PLAY BALL WITH ME" instead of a sick demon or dragon?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Always use a coaster when resting hot drinks on you back.

Patchouli Patrol
Nov 11, 2007

I wonder who Cheryl is and why there's a nonsense diacritical over the resh

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
So far I recognise Slenderman, the Master Sword from Zelda, the Umbrella logo from Resident Evil and I'm pretty sure those icons around it are from Journey. Don't recognise the rest of it.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

JoelJoel posted:

I went to school with a girl who had a mole removed from her back, but the procedure went wrong, and she ended up with a perfectly circular scar on her shoulder blade that looked very much like that.

e: not that I'm trying to suggest that this woman's isn't just a really terrible tattoo.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Istari posted:

I went to school with a girl who had a mole removed from her back, but the procedure went wrong, and she ended up with a perfectly circular scar on her shoulder blade that looked very much like that.

e: not that I'm trying to suggest that this woman's isn't just a really terrible tattoo.

Woman......?

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe

Maybe the Zodiac Killer went into hiding and started tattooing?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Woman......?

That's... ? Oh. OH !

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/U4CQd1z.jpg
:nws:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

hahaha Wrong thread. That tat owns.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sorry, pretty sweet.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I can't be sure but the ring on that guys back looks like it might be the script on 'the one ring' from Lord of the rings/hobbit.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Hey, I haven't see this one for a while.

GRANDPA NOOOOOOOO!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

JoelJoel posted:

I think that's supposed to be the dark souls darksign. Ugh, so hideous.

Question Mark Mound posted:

So far I recognise Slenderman, the Master Sword from Zelda, the Umbrella logo from Resident Evil and I'm pretty sure those icons around it are from Journey. Don't recognise the rest of it.

That ain't no master sword.

I'm glad you caught the Umbrella Logo though, I missed that. Why is there a sword in front of the Umbrella Logo? And why are there... Journey symbols around it? What a loving mess.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Karma Monkey posted:

Hey, I haven't see this one for a while.

GRANDPA NOOOOOOOO!

The effects of sagging. Proof positive that painted on bras aren't the same as real ones.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Zaphod42 posted:

I think that's supposed to be the dark souls darksign. Ugh, so hideous.

That ain't no master sword.

I'm glad you caught the Umbrella Logo though, I missed that. Why is there a sword in front of the Umbrella Logo? And why are there... Journey symbols around it? What a loving mess.
Ah, I've only played through one Zelda game so I don't really have that much nostalgia for it. I assume it's a special sword from SOMETHING though.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Question Mark Mound posted:

Ah, I've only played through one Zelda game so I don't really have that much nostalgia for it. I assume it's a special sword from SOMETHING though.

Yeah, has to be. It looks vaguely familiar with that end bit on the blade, but I can't quite place it. Nothing super obvious comes to mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I just spent ten minutes of my time browsing GIS for fantasy swords. Ultimately ten minutes well spent, but it yielded nothing. I know what Zaphod is talking about with the end of the sword and I feel like I've seen it impaling somebody. This is going to weigh heavily on my mind.

Decided to look up Okami tattoos while I did that.

I didn't realize the playable character of the game was a giraffe.

The bottom two-thirds of this looks decent, but once you get to the head...

• Locked thread