Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The PS3 was huge though and had a lot more room for streamlining, the PS4 is already about the same size as the first slim revision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Xbox is loving huge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm not watching anime right now, but, I might later.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The Xbox is loving huge.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Just finished ep 12 of Stein's Gate. :qq:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

i watched a lot more fate zero

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I finished Daredevil last night. I'm assuming Gao was a walking ad for Iron Fist? She was a cool drug lord regardless.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The_Frag_Man posted:

Do you guys think they'll come out with a slim PS4 (a new revision) any time soon?

No. But you will probably see a price drop before a slimmer vers.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I'm gonna watch Windaria later since I couldn't last night.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Level Slide posted:

I finished Daredevil last night. I'm assuming Gao was a walking ad for Iron Fist? She was a cool drug lord regardless.

Yea

I hope iron fist and luke cage and jessica jones are good shows too

I feel like daredevil kinda got worse after episode 6 tho

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You need to need to paint the Big O black as well, save for the red and gold highlights.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Do post after episode 15. That one's my favorite.

I didn't realize the show was going to get even more awesome. Holy poo poo this show is awesome.

I assume I can skip the recap episode in Gurren Lagann?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's an interesting way to handle a recap episode but at the end of the day it's just a recap episode and you don't need to see it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

It's an interesting way to handle a recap episode but at the end of the day it's just a recap episode and you don't need to see it.

Best recap episode is episode 25 of Gintama. It's also the reason I ask if it's okay to skip a recap episode.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

Best recap episode is episode 25 of Gintama. It's also the reason I ask if it's okay to skip a recap episode.

Yeah always best to find out before skipping. Sometimes they do the worst thing and have plot important information in the middle of an episode that's mostly recap and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Srice posted:

Yeah always best to find out before skipping. Sometimes they do the worst thing and have plot important information in the middle of an episode that's mostly recap and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know at least one got the recap done by the eyecatches and then got on with new developments in the second half.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I remember the Macross Frontier recap episode was mostly recap, but anyone who skipped that would have missed out on a hilariously awkward scene, haha.

For anyone who hasn't seen the show, or wants to be reminded of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kDAIF9AALM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the mizusawa high school vs hokuo high school showdown was so sick.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i really want to play fire emblem if but i can't so im currently consoling myself with mgs: peace walker, which frankly is way more epic than i thought it would be even if the vehicle fights suck incredibly much

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

PW is pretty terrible

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Peace Walker is great.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Peace Walker is good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Is Rodyle's gimmick hating good things?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rodyle posted:

PW is pretty terrible

How are you so consistently wrong about everything?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

Is Rodyle's gimmick hating good things?
I love Rising and Snake Eater thank you very much

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rodyle posted:

I will never watch a Fate product

Rodyle posted:

Worse than a Ranma

Rodyle posted:

Part 3 before Egypt is pretty eeeeeeeeeh

Rodyle posted:

PW is pretty terrible

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Also there's this game called Witcher 3 that's pretty good

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Rodyle posted:

PW is pretty terrible

Don't tell me. You like Cross Ange don't you?

I can't wait to pet my waifu's head in FE if

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I have news for you re: my opinions on Type Moon.

I stand by the others.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

There's nothing wrong with liking cross ange

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

UY is worse than Ranma. Pre-Egypt Stardust is weak Jojo. PW is a bad Metal Gear game.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

littleorv posted:

I can't wait to pet my waifu's head in FE if

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Rodyle posted:

UY is worse than Ranma. Pre-Egypt Stardust is weak Jojo. PW is a bad Metal Gear game.

:dogbutton:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Could chisel an Ancient Greek marble statue with that chin.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

but what of type moon

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

but what of type moon

I love TM, got on board by playing Tsukihime.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Nate RFB posted:

I've seen it twice thanks to that simulwatch in TVIV years ago. That was pretty fun since it was a lot of people who really would not have normally bothered with the show.
I could conceive of watching it again under those circumstances.

It's a great show, but so long and dense that watching it (for the second time) poses a real commitment I'm just not in the mood to make. I still feel like I'm all filled up from the last time I watched it, and it'll be some time before I'm running on empty.

littleorv posted:

I didn't realize the show was going to get even more awesome. Holy poo poo this show is awesome.
*Simon drills into Lord Genome's gunman.*

"I shouldn't have trusted a gunman to get the job done."

*Genome busts open the cockpit, head on fire, to beat Simon to death with his fists.*

:suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That's still probably my favorite fight in Gurren Lagann. Part 2 was a lot bigger and more insane, but I really like desperate fights like the Lordgenome fight.

• Locked thread