Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Love Suarez me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Neymar !!!!

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
welp, that's that then

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
barcelona's attack is the best ever

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

The Athletics are poo poo, this is gonna end 6-0.

lol that was some serious ball watching from like 5 defenders

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Williams is clearly too good for this team and I'm sure a much richer team will soon agree.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Messi :eyepop:

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Take this moment to appreciate Xavi and look back on his most memorable moments, like that sideways pass he did, and the other one, and, er,

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I will forever remember Xavi as the piece of poo poo worthless scumbag of a human being who's going off to legitimise Qatar and take their blood oil money.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Xavi is a legend, unfortunately part of his legendary history is his regular " :qq: other teams defend too much :qq: " bullshit.

DawnOfMinstrel
Jun 27, 2013
Basque Country here, Bilbao fans are wild, dedicated, loyal and so, so misguided. They keep telling me Athletic is commendable for getting so far with a policy of only contracting Basques and people from their junior club, but I cannot buy into the Kool Aid.

And San Mames is like one of the most expensive stadiums in Europe.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
A lot of that bullshit was literally made up by the British tabloids and you people eat it up.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

mackintosh posted:

I will forever remember Xavi as the piece of poo poo worthless scumbag of a human being who's going off to legitimise Qatar and take their blood oil money.

Raul and Zidane were also on Qatar's payroll if you didn't know

All of football is in the hands of the Arabs really

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Lladre posted:

A lot of that bullshit was literally made up by the British tabloids and you people eat it up.

Wow, British tabloids have a convincing Xavi impersonator who goes on interviews for Spanish TV to talk about how dry grass is a menace against Barca's beautiful football?

e: "Messi is around, I better watch the ball instead of keeeping an eye on the best guy" - Bilbao defenders

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Congrats Barça, we're done here.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

El Hefe posted:

Raul and Zidane were also on Qatar's payroll if you didn't know

All of football is in the hands of the Arabs really

And they're both gigantic pieces of poo poo. I have no respect for anyone who profits off Qatar and wish them all the worst.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
This Messi kid is pretty good

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Messi, Suarez and Neymar have scored 120 goals this season lol

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Suarez has 24 assist.

wow Messi

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Lol look how mad they're getting cause Neymar did a rainbow flick

pussies

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

neymar going to get murdered

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
loving Netmar :drat:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drogadon posted:

Wow, British tabloids have a convincing Xavi impersonator who goes on interviews for Spanish TV to talk about how dry grass is a menace against Barca's beautiful football?

Nice meltdown.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

mackintosh posted:

Congrats Barça, we're done here.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
2 trophies down, 1 more to go for Xavi.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

2 trophies down, 1 more to go for Xavi.

It's been a good year so far. I think this is the best Barcelona team I've seen.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Suqit posted:

It's been a good year so far. I think this is the best Barcelona team I've seen.

Going to have to wait till next week to decide that one.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Both sides going for the treble next week is extremely ftw.

I hope Juve aren't embarrassed :ohdear:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Suqit posted:

I think so too tbh

trem_two posted:

Both sides going for the treble next week is extremely ftw.

I hope Juve aren't embarrassed :ohdear:

I watch this football show and there's a guy they call the prophet because his predictions always come true and he said Juve are going to win :ohdear:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I am no prophet but I predict that at this time next Saturday I will be drunk as hell no matter what.

Congrats Barça boys and we'll see how it plays out on Saturday. If Juve are bound to lose against this incredible team, I just ask that it is a contest not a blowout.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Lladre posted:

Nice meltdown.

you're an idiot

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Juve beat Real, next week is going to be a nail biter.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The cool guys from Barca win yet another big game. Not only that, it features another great performance from the best front line in football. I would make a joke about Madrid's impotent big black cock but at this point comparing Barca to Madrid lacks the appeal it once offered.

Excited for next week. Can't wait for Dani Alves to put the trophy over his head like the buffoon. Can't wait for Neymar to instagram about it. Cant wait for Messi to score 2 and pass up a hatrick from the penalty spot just to let Suarez take it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Just watched the game. Messi...I didn't think I'd see him score after a run like that again. His passing from right to left was ridiculous as well.

Bilbao were limited. Aduriz isolated. Williams looked really good though and his header was excellent.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Messi is naturally better on the right, Pep ran off Zlatan because Pep is some fail and those GOAT Barca teams could have been even better.

I'm just glad the world got another chance for this due to Enrique not being a monumental bitch and Suarez biting some dudes.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

So they're closing part of the Sevilla stadium for 4 games for "violent chants" from the ultras

http://www.elmundo.es/deportes/2015/05/31/556b5b4e46163f27598b4578.html

They were chanting "verdiblancos hijos de puta" which seems really really tame and not worthy of a ban. Seems to me they're using this as a first example of being "tough against violence" or something so they can ban/fine Athletic and Barca for the anthem whistling.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
why has bmv started posting about black cocks lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Drogadon posted:

So they're closing part of the Sevilla stadium for 4 games for "violent chants" from the ultras

http://www.elmundo.es/deportes/2015/05/31/556b5b4e46163f27598b4578.html

They were chanting "verdiblancos hijos de puta" which seems really really tame and not worthy of a ban. Seems to me they're using this as a first example of being "tough against violence" or something so they can ban/fine Athletic and Barca for the anthem whistling.

the sevillistas did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Rafa just lost the "Champions league playoff" against Lazio 2-4.

Truly the man to lead Real Madrid to dominance.

• Locked thread