Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Killua is a good kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

All the different Hunter x Hunter EDs are good, for different reasons.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I feel kind of bad that Leorio has yet to fight, or at least win, a battle on his own. Just as he's about to finally fight a dude one-on-one, Killua goes EdgeMaster420 and steals his kill.

What can Leorio even do, aside from feel people up?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

be cool

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Leorio: Sometimes likes to jack off to the internet.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 1, 2015

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Leorio is the cell phone expert

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
He's a doctor, not a miracle worker.

Also the first Hunter x Hunter ED is the best Hunter x Hunter ED.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Worst Girl posted:

I feel kind of bad that Leorio has yet to fight, or at least win, a battle on his own. Just as he's about to finally fight a dude one-on-one, Killua goes EdgeMaster420 and steals his kill.

What can Leorio even do, aside from feel people up?

He gets to do something cool eventually! ...Just happens to be in the last arc of the anime.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Binged through Gurren Lagann tonight and am going to start LOGH. TTGL was so good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Make sure you watch the LoGH movies first. The first one is a prequel that sets up some stuff and the second is a better animated replacement for the first couple of episodes.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I can't tell if what I'm watching is the first movie or not but I'm just going to roll with it.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Aparrently the author of Hunter X Hunter intended to stop going on hiatuses so the anime wouldn't catch up to the manga.

Welp.

In other news, I watched some YuYu Hakusho, which I haven't seen for years. It feels just like Diamond Is Unbreakable, and that is good.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Also wow, I don't remember the first episode of YYH being this sad. I'm sorry, Kuwabara. :(

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Meme Emulator posted:

People who play control are almost guaranteed to have some sort of hosed up event in thier childhood

i heard from a friend that sometimes they just really like playing card games with people so they make a dumb deck that allows them to play cardgames as long as they like (:()

All this Winderia posting is kind of really making me want to give Wings of Mayonnaise another watch sometimes.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is drawing Touhou doujins some sort of manga artist initiation ritual that everyone has to do?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i have been sleep deprived and it finally took its toll last night when I went to sleep at 8pm for the first time in like 9 years

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Beef Waifu posted:

i have been sleep deprived and it finally took its toll last night when I went to sleep at 8pm for the first time in like 9 years

How ya feelin' now champ? Happens to me sometimes. Feel a lot better afterwards.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I woke up at 6 and felt like poo poo, but I gave it about an hour and I'm feeling better than I usually do when I wake up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

8pm is my normal bedtime because I have to get up at 4am everyday

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I go to bed around 9pm-10pm and wake up around 5am-6am, every day, even on weekends

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

8pm is my normal bedtime because I have to get up at 4am everyday

that's enough... too far...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Terper posted:

I go to bed around 9pm-10pm and wake up around 5am-6am, every day, even on weekends

Same here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing video games on a Saturday as the sun rises ftw

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Terper posted:

Ugh, yeah. I found I felt more like poo poo on the weekends by sleeping in so I just get up at the same time instead. Getting old blows.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm twenty

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm 30, almost dead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm 12.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

:yikes:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm old enough to to be your dad loving go outside and play.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I only drink on weekends so I usually end up in bed early.

The_Frag_Man posted:

I'm 30, almost dead.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
35 :rip:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Still young enough to watch anime

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

i'm 5000 years old but look like i'm 12

e: Still young enough to watch anime

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm a hip young teenager

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
When I have kids they will believe they're getting presents for Christmas and their birthdays but the truth is they're really all going to be for me.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

21 and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Coffee cup shots with the cup big enough to keep this going are much more rare than I thought

• Locked thread