Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Psykmoe posted:

Anyone got a gif of that moment from the 25th where Big-E does like a running leap at Cesaro and Cesaro just catches that loving 300 pound meat fortress and doesn't even wobble around? Where'd all the momentum go?

Cesaro is goddamn freakshow strong considering he doesn't look nearly as massive as some of these other guys.
If only Big E hadn't sandbagged that butterfly suplex, it would've been sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

sticklefifer posted:

Forever to be known as DanaBrooke.gif

I don't even understand what the spot was supposed to be.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

revtoiletduck posted:

I don't even understand what the spot was supposed to be.
To be fair to Dana, the timing was almost impossible to pull off. She had to be in position for Bayley to slide through her legs, but not be there long enough to break the hold.

It was a flawed idea for a spot really. Obviously they didn't run that bit past Sara Del Ray

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

St Evan Echoes posted:

To be fair to Dana, the timing was almost impossible to pull off. She had to be in position for Bayley to slide through her legs, but not be there long enough to break the hold.

It was a flawed idea for a spot really. Obviously they didn't run that bit past Sara Del Ray

yeah you could just as easily blame bayley for missing the timing, poo poo's pretty impossible to coordinate

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
If Dana had sort of half turned to watch Bayley slide through, it wouldn't have looked nearly as awkward. She could have sold that as "I'm hesitating on the hit because I see Bayley coming" instead of "timing is off FREEZE IN PLACE until the spot happens." But you know, that's why it's developmental.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Can i please please please have a gif of Konnan dapping up A Rod from I think Nitro 11/2/1998? Been looking all morning and have been coming up empty.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

Sara was too busy showing Becky and Sasha Zack Sabre Jr tapes.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
THIS WEEK ON LUCHA UNDERGROUND b-boy got eaten alive by a cage monster and it somehow wasn't the craziest poo poo that happened during the episode

but first your usual amount of puma craziness

he's back and he left his grandpa pinstripe tights in the other dimension so you know he means business

Fenix tries valiantly but no amount of crazy flippery can save him from certain doom

DEATH

MATCh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That ref losing his poo poo on the powerbomb was amazing.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Illinois Smith posted:

he's back and he left his grandpa pinstripe tights in the other dimension so you know he means business

Gif doesn't do this one justice. The loud crack made me :aaaaa:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Call Me Charlie posted:

Gif doesn't do this one justice. The loud crack made me :aaaaa:

I was like 'that's it he's dead already' :x

Code of Honor throws Nakamura for a loop

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Does not compute..... must.... wrestle.....

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MacheteZombie posted:

Does not compute..... must.... wrestle.....

He should've just spent the entire match going through the crowd, shaking the hand of everyone on the crowd.

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

Davros1 posted:

He should've just spent the entire match going through the crowd, shaking the hand of everyone on the crowd.

I would pay/watch the poo poo out of that.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Evanauto posted:

I would pay/watch the poo poo out of that.

Same!

Just made these

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Volk Han Ftw

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Thank you now i have to go watch some volk han matches

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Please tell his nickname is The Blue Bomber.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Shine posted:

Please tell his nickname is The Blue Bomber.

Volk Han /is/ his nickname.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Spermgod posted:

Volk Han Ftw

cannot believe you would possibly imply the glorious fighting networks RINGS was anything other than the most legitimate mixed martial arts competition

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

#HashTagWWEEliminationChamber live GIFs

SmackDown recap: What's up, JoJo :)

At least it's not a curb stomp

Terry Axel is too much for Miz to comprehend

Your MVB of the match

Paige likes her music more than Ryback likes his

She calls that the Rear DA FUQ

At least it's not a curb stomp

Thanks for the memories, Paige

OMFG OWENS OMFG

THAT'S RIGHT

This lil jimmy knows what's up

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Any other Elimination Chamber gifs you guys want, just say and I'll make them - I figure most will be from Owens/Cena anyway.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Any other Elimination Chamber gifs you guys want, just say and I'll make them - I figure most will be from Owens/Cena anyway.

Seth's reaction he it's announced Ambrose won by DQ please.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Extra Elimination Chamber gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I havnt watched wrestling since mania, who is this owens guy? Hes loving awesome

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

I havnt watched wrestling since mania, who is this owens guy? Hes loving awesome

He's been around in the Indies for years, usually teamed up with or against a guy called El Generico, and he's been really drat good for years. He recently made the move to NXT where he immediately took over the place, and now he's being fast-tracked onto Raw and Smackdown after WWE put him on a show and realized that he's already more than ready for the "big leagues".

It's seriously a thrill to see him doing so well, because despite his "look" it's been obvious for years how immensely talented he is and seeing him not only get a chance but to shine in it is really drat cool.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Fair enough, was never a fan of NXT to be fair...i tend to only watch wrestling at the big 4 PPVs.

He looks pretty fun to watch, could do with possibly slimming up and losing the Big Show T-Shirt look though.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

CyberPingu posted:

Fair enough, was never a fan of NXT to be fair...i tend to only watch wrestling at the big 4 PPVs.

He looks pretty fun to watch, could do with possibly slimming up and losing the Big Show T-Shirt look though.

He's lost like ~100 pounds since signing with NXT.

Steen's a big dude.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

CyberPingu posted:

This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXHkcW_h54 - would be a pretty good starter point for you, Pingu.

That package piledriver into sitout bomb, though. drat, cena placed a ton of trust into owens throughout that match.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Owens smiling when Cena's music hits.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

It's even better than I remembered it, thank you :allears:

One last request since I don't think it's been captured yet, could someone please make a gif of Sheamus' Ireland-Tron?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
So it seems like Owens/Cena is Kane/Cena "Embrace the Hate" done not-shittily?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
What? No, why would he want Cena to embrace anything?

All he did was show up and go "you're old news and I'm not imtimidated by you, my time is now, I'm gonna beat you". And then he did.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Red is Dead posted:

This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXHkcW_h54 - would be a pretty good starter point for you, Pingu.

That package piledriver into sitout bomb, though. drat, cena placed a ton of trust into owens throughout that match.
Man PWG has really come far judging by those old videos of early PWG

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

That little kid losing his poo poo after Owens AAs Cena??

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The Ryback and Bryan gif makes me happy for some reason.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

So what was the justification for saying Rollins lost via DQ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Most of my Kevin Steen memories involve him beating up El Generico so I forget sometimes that he's actually really strong.