Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

i'm not saying to gouge your eye out, i'm just saying that it improves your life

I play sports sometimes and it really helps to have two eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Not saying you should play Witcher 3, only that sassy East European women dubbed with a colorful array of British accents are better than anime babes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

I play sports sometimes and it really helps to have two eyes.

i just saw a guy win a prize at karate without arms and legs, so i think you can do some sports with only one eye

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rodyle posted:

Not saying you should play Witcher 3, only that sassy East European women dubbed with a colorful array of British accents are better than anime babes

it is impossible for anything to be better than anime babes

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

it is impossible for anything to be better than anime babes

You'd think that, but Irish Viking Ladies are a thing in the game.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Rodyle posted:

they already are a thing

the vikings founded dublin

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

i just saw a guy win a prize at karate without arms and legs, so i think you can do some sports with only one eye

Depth perception is very important. If I was born without an eye though that would be different.

I tried to catch a ball with one eye closed and it was very hard.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That is not kawaii (cute)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Rodyle posted:

why bother with a 3d game when i got vinland saga already

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rodyle posted:

get the knives

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Rodyle posted:

that sounds like the opposite of the truth

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

3d babes are bad

2d babes are good

Such is life

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Rodyle posted:

If there's two things better than anime, it's Eastern Europeans and British accents

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

There is not two things better than anime

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yeah

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

they already are a thing

the vikings founded dublin

I am aware.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if i lost an eye, id get a cool eyepatch and then whenever i got into a fight i'd yell 'beware... you have awakened my true power!" and take the eyepatch off, but instead of a sharingan or whatever it's just a freaky eye hole that grosses people out

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

3d babes are good

2d babes are good

Such is life

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

british accent haver here, can confirm that im not better than anime

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

that sounds like the opposite of the truth

It's an accurate description of the Witcher 3.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

I'd settle for just yui though, if I had to choose only one

I like Senorita Grandis the most but she's too high maintenance.

:argh:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have not played a witcher game

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ive played a lot.of huniepop recently tho

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

Good game.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

just spend 10 minutes wondering how a manga could be updated on 2/9/2015 before i realised americans do their dates wrong

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

I have not played a witcher game

Good news, you can pretty much jump in with 3.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Alright enough kidding? around. Time to watch anime.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Namtab posted:

Well Karen does need the booty after all.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

if i lost an eye, id get a cool eyepatch and then whenever i got into a fight i'd yell 'beware... you have awakened my true power!" and take the eyepatch off, but instead of a sharingan or whatever it's just a freaky eye hole that grosses people out

There's a guy who works at a bookstore near me who has one eye missing, so he wears glasses with one blacked out lens. There is no other lens, he doesn't need to wear glasses, so it's just to cover up the empty eye socket. But the glasses are too small, when he's looking straight at you, you can see the top of the eyehole. And when he looks down to scan a book or work the register or whateve, you can see straight down into it. I don't understand why he doesn't just wear an eyepatch. It makes what should be a pleasurable experience of buying mangas and Warhammer 40k novels into a nightmare of trying not to stare at an old man's eyehole.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

chumbler posted:

Well Karen does need the booty after all.

So do i

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Davincie posted:

just spend 10 minutes wondering how a manga could be updated on 2/9/2015 before i realised americans do their dates wrong

It's how you say it. February ninth, twenty fifteen. Would a British person say the ninth of february twenty fifteen?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I met a girl last week who had one crossed eye and she was very cute

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

There's a guy who works at a bookstore near me who has one eye missing, so he wears glasses with one blacked out lens. There is no other lens, he doesn't need to wear glasses, so it's just to cover up the empty eye socket. But the glasses are too small, when he's looking straight at you, you can see the top of the eyehole. And when he looks down to scan a book or work the register or whateve, you can see straight down into it. I don't understand why he doesn't just wear an eyepatch. It makes what should be a pleasurable experience of buying mangas and Warhammer 40k novels into a nightmare of trying not to stare at an old man's eyehole.

Eyepatches aren't very comfortable?

boom boom boom posted:

It's how you say it. February ninth, twenty fifteen. Would a British person say the ninth of february twenty fifteen?

yes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Yes, but I would say two thousand fifteen

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

i don't think the guy with the missing eye should put making some weirdo buying bad genre fiction comfortable above his own comfotr

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's a good thing I'm American, so I don't have to say an extra "of"

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

littleorv posted:

I met a girl last week who had one crossed eye and she was very cute

I think she was checking me out but it was hard to tell.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dotJPG posted:

that bleep video owns

I haven't watched k-on but it's on my list

if i could only watch a single anime for the rest of my life, itd be k-on, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dotJPG posted:

Eyepatches aren't very comfortable?

If that's the case, you'd think there'd be a demand for someone to come up with a new, comfortable eyepatch.

Namtab posted:

Yes, but I would say two thousand fifteen

That is incorrect

• Locked thread