Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

a pipe smoking dog posted:

the only maron episode i ever listened to was the uyd one, is his tv show any good?

I absolutely love it. I'd really recommend it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology

Matey posted:

where dat link at boy-o

https://www.facebook.com/IFCMaron/videos/507852076030241/

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

This makes me very happy. The road to the Emmys starts here.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Computer repair guy, the natural role for Seth

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

ROMA :swoon:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
The way Seth talked about Maron after their interview I thought he really didn't like him. What a weird and awesome surprise.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

CortezFantastic posted:

The way Seth talked about Maron after their interview I thought he really didn't like him. What a weird and awesome surprise.

It was clear both during the interview and after that Seth didn't like Maron (who would?)..... but Seth gots to stack that paper somehow.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Good for him for getting back out there.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Is that a SAG gig? Did he get his $10k of debt to them paid off?

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

It is genuinely uncanny how much Seth is looking more and more like Larroquette Snr.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Wow first Seth took over the big screen, now he's taking over our TVs

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

We all thought Jah's smoking would give Seth cancer. It turns out he gave him Laroquette instead.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gracias

Also mods, do something with this

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I'm gonna write a script that'll be on the Blacklist one day about Seth going back in time and fathering Jonathan.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Hocus Pocus posted:

It is genuinely uncanny how much Seth is looking more and more like Larroquette Snr.

Exactly!

Maybe it's all a long-con, and Jah is actually Seth, and Seth is actually Jah. I mean, If you asked a hundred people which one of these guys was Laroquette Jr., 100 people would all point to Seth.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Its possible that Jah Sr.'s famous Superbowl guacamole contains what can only be described as a Laroquetting agent. And that years of cumulative Superbowls have altered Seth's telomeres and mitochondria. There is no other explanation for why a man would take on the physiological traits of his podcast's co-host's father.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

:stare:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

It's no Crossroads, but I guess it's ok.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Mr. Steal Your Face

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
My current theory is that Seth and Jonathan are half brothers.

It would explain why Seth wanted to be an actor and came to hollywood.. Why he got the part on that hallmark show.... It also explains why the always give that bizarre and obviously fake story about when they first met. It explains the lack of information about Seth's dad. It explains why Seth is so reticule my to talk about himself truthfully on the show. It all makes sense

a star war betamax fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 2, 2015

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

I wish Jah would list the intro and outright music and update the merch.

I know I want more Merch since my ex girlfriend stole the T-shirt I got from the Dallas show and I haven't been able to get my hands on another one and probably never will :-/

Also, 458: I freaking love when they do the most popular names of the year. "This is my son, Aniston Skywalker" & Jonathan thinking the name 'Bridger' is a reference to Inception...I lolled so hard.

Caper fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 3, 2015

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

oh poo poo
Oh poo poo
OH poo poo
Is this real or did someone use one of the face blending programmes out there, because you could tell me those are the same person at different ages and I'd believe you 100% if I wasn't busy having a panic attack right now.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah but not even at different ages They could just straight up be the same person. Age seems to be hitting our man Seth a little hard lol

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Caper posted:

Yeah but not even at different ages They could just straight up be the same person. Age seems to be hitting our man Seth a little hard lol

He's put on a pretty fair bit of weight since the 100's. My theory is Jah switched out his Pepsi Max for original to bring him closer to the Papa Jah ideal.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Eventually Sethoquette will have to fight Laroquette in the Laroquettedome, to determine which Laroquette lives, and which dies the death of a thousand Laroquts.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Jah and Seth are only like 5 years apart aren't they? Jonathan still looks exactly the same. I hope he never drastically changes his steeze as he ages

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Professor Latency posted:

Jah and Seth are only like 5 years apart aren't they? Jonathan still looks exactly the same. I hope he never drastically changes his steeze as he ages

I imagine the only thing that will change is his gold tooth turns grey as his hair grows darker and more lush

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

goldblums eyes posted:

I imagine the only thing that will change is his gold tooth turns grey as his hair grows darker and more lush

HIs voice has also gotten a lot deeper. That's what I notice most going back and listening to early eps. I suspect it's because of the smoking.

King of Gulps
Sep 4, 2003

a starwar betamax posted:

My current theory is that Seth and Jonathan are half brothers.

It would explain why Seth wanted to be an actor and came to hollywood.. Why he got the part on that hallmark show.... It also explains why the always give that bizarre and obviously fake story about when they first met. It explains the lack of information about Seth's dad. It explains why Seth is so reticule my to talk about himself truthfully on the show. It all makes sense

Seth and JL Sr. met in AA and have to "cloak it" because of the A, is the easier theory of mine.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

What happens when your Bestie becomes your dad..... this is like some Twilight Episode I can't handle.....

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

It was clear both during the interview and after that Seth didn't like Maron (who would?)..... but Seth gots to stack that paper somehow.

a couple of the writers on Maron are big UYD fans

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Crankit posted:

oh poo poo
Oh poo poo
OH poo poo
Is this real or did someone use one of the face blending programmes out there, because you could tell me those are the same person at different ages and I'd believe you 100% if I wasn't busy having a panic attack right now.

They are two real cropped photographs. The one on the left is Seth from Uhh Yeah Dude and the one on the right is Jonathan's dad, John Larroquette.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

At this point we have to start asking some hard questions of Marcia Romatelli's whereabouts in January of 1973.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

I think if you want to do Role Play Seth you should come up with something that he might actually have a "panny" about, not just a picture of two adult men who kind of look like each other.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Hey, An Enormous Boner. Are you cool?

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

he's

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
459 is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

An Enormous Boner posted:

I think if you want to do Role Play Seth you should come up with something that he might actually have a "panny" about, not just a picture of two adult men who kind of look like each other.

lol