Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Second vote,

This is a vote for Jato.

Good pic. I approve of this vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote,

imgay. imgay. That's two votes imgay. Two votes for Jato. Three votes remaining.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fifth vote...

Jato. Three votes Jato, two votes imgay.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That was not a vote, just something I had open.

Sixth vote...

Jato. That's four votes for Jato, that's enough. Voted out tonight, Jato, the fourth member of our jury. Jato, please bring me your torch.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The rest of you, I'll see you here tomorrow, 8:30PM EST again, for our next immunity challenge. Winner of that challenge will be guaranteed into the final five.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Bye all! It was good times!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Best of luck to everyone!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bye Jato

thelordkanchi
Sep 14, 2012
Good Night Sweet Prince

:munch:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It was fun playing with you, Jato!

:rip: OG Sexy

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Bye Jato!
I hope you liked the pony.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

When all this is said and done, we should all play BGO as part of an Awful Survivor Reunion Special.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Bye Jato!! I thought you were funny when I did get to talk to you some. Take it easy! Sending you a brain-wave Mai-tai.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

JATO THIS DEVELOPMENT IS CONTRARY TO THE ADVICE IN MY LETTER :mad:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I KNOW. I'm srry Adus, my favorite Awful Survivor player. I meant to make some moves on that front the other day but didn't have time. Bad timing these past few weeks with my new job & vacation and all.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Incidentally, the challenge tonight will have a SPECIAL GUEST HOST. Please treat your substitute host with the same respect and deference with which you would treat me.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The joke's on the guest host, I don't respect fast luck at all

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Fast Luck posted:

Incidentally, the challenge tonight will have a SPECIAL GUEST HOST. Please treat your substitute host with the same respect and deference with which you would treat me.

Now he has to make this disclaimer because of how we treated max peck, that imposter

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fluck is this the same challenge that a pm'd you in skype last night?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No, it's the challenge I PM'd to A.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dang, but i though next challenge should be a chatroullete off where the first person to make a stranger induce coitus wins would be sweet

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Now he has to make this disclaimer because of how we treated max peck, that imposter

:munch: To be fair, I probably deserved that for the poo poo I pulled in my season :v:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

this challenge is tough

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
GET IN HERE, YOU FUCKIN YANKEES.

I'M COLIN F. PROBST HERE TO TAKE OVER FOR MY LIGHTWEIGHT COUSIN WHO CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN TWO FUCKIN BOTTLES WITHOUT GETTING COMPLETELY PISSED. I NICKED THE DETAILS OF TONIGHT'S CHALLENGE SO I COULD FILL IN BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT SWELL OF A GUY.

FIRST YOU MIGHT BE ASKING YOURSELF WHY I'M TALKING LIKE THIS, WELL, I'LL TELL YOU:

BECAUSE I'M IRISH AND gently caress YOU, THAT'S WHY.

I WILL NOW READ THE RULES HE HAD LAID OUT BECAUSE gently caress IF I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF:

"You will be completing a Survivor crossword which I ADUS will post in this thread. For the most part, this challenge should be very self-explanatory. Do the crossword and PM your submission(s) to me ADUS. I ADUS will reveal the results of this challenge after 90 minutes have passed. With a strict start time of 8:40 PM EST, that means a finish time of 10:10 PM EST.

Rule clarifications:

If you submit a finished crossword to me ADUS, I ADUS will advise you if it is correct or not. If it is correct, I ADUS will not be advising you if you were the first to submit a finished correct crossword, but you can sit back and wait til the end of the challenge regardless. If it is not correct, you will have the opportunity to continue working on the crossword and re-submit, time limit pending.

If I ADUS receives no correct finished crosswords in the 90 minute period, the winner will be the player who has submitted a crossword with the most correct answers. If players tie for 'most correct answers', I ADUS will resolve ties by the time I ADUS has clocked for their submission (as determined by when your PM arrives in my ADUS' inbox). Any time a player chooses to re-submit a crossword to me ADUS (complete or incomplete, correct or incorrect), their clocked submission time will be reset to the most recent one.

tl;dr - Finish the crossword first, be correct, and you will win."

OKAY? GET IT?

IF THE ABOVE WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU: YOU WILL BE PRIVATE MESSAGING YOUR FINISHED CROSSWORDS TO THE WONDERFUL AND HANDSOME :siren: :siren: ADUS :siren: :siren:

DO NOT PM FAST LUCK OR ELSE YOU'LL BASICALLY BE AN IDIOT AND LOSE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? REMEMBER, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION.

UNLESS I DEEM IT TO BE SO.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imgay

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

are you irish irl?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

also can I have an idol? I know you probably have one

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

are you irish irl?

WHAT THE gently caress DID I JUST SAY???

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Will there be a link to this crossword puzzle, where we can fill it out ourselves, or will we need to print, scan, and upload it to an image sharing website?

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

also can I have an idol? I know you probably have one

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE NOW ASKED TWO QUESTIONS I DEEM STUPID.

EVERYONE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MAN'S EXAMPLE.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Will there be a link to this crossword puzzle, where we can fill it out ourselves, or will we need to print, scan, and upload it to an image sharing website?

do we print screen it and upload it to imgur?

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

THE CROSSWORD WILL BE A STATIC IMAGE. YOU CAN EDIT IT VIA AN IMAGE EDITING TOOL OR YOU CAN JUST TYPE DOWN THE ANSWERS?? AS LONG AS THE ANSWERS ARE CORRECT I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE IF IT'S ON THE SHEET, I GUESS.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
man, this challenge sounds like a bummer to do

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

This ain't going to be like the World's Most Ornery Crossword with the easy clues torn off, is it?

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

imgay posted:

man, this challenge sounds like a bummer to do

WELCOME TO AWFUL SURVIVOR

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think im just gonna go play witcher 3 instead

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

This ain't going to be like the World's Most Ornery Crossword with the easy clues torn off, is it?

HERE'S A CLUE, NONE OF THE CLUES ARE 'CLOUD' WITH AN ANSWER OF 'BUTT'

CONSIDER YOURSELF IMMENSELY loving LUCKY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

oh good

• Locked thread