Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Serie A rules you dongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
This is a wonderful thread, who else are AFC Liverpool going to buy this month?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

This is a wonderful thread, who else are AFC Liverpool going to buy this month?

One of Ligue 1's top strikers is due to join soon.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I will love Rafa even more if he convinces Perez to buy Sterling for a poo poo load of cash.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Good news for American Foxes: Leicester City's US supporters website will soon be confirming the signing of Christian Crud

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Rafa buys Sterling for like 50m and turns him into an actually good player. Everybody wins, including Sterling's seven kids.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

PerpetualSelf posted:

Lacazette is the most overrated player in the past 10 years

it remains to be seen if he can get it done on a cold, wet Tuesday in Stoke

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Wanda said ok: Icardi stays with Inter til 2019

https://twitter.com/inter/status/606212201196752897

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Apparently Bernie Ibini's headed to Club Brugge since the Chinese club that loaned him out ran out of foreign player slots. He's young and runs really fast and flits between winning games on his own and being loving terrible.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/06/03/ibini-agrees-dream-deal-club-brugge

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Arquebus posted:

Apparently Bernie Ibini's headed to Club Brugge since the Chinese club that loaned him out ran out of foreign player slots. He's young and runs really fast and flits between winning games on his own and being loving terrible.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/06/03/ibini-agrees-dream-deal-club-brugge

I have no idea how he ever beats a man, he's got loving nothing in his locker one on one and still manages to get past defenders. Who knows if he'll get shown up again at a higher level, but he might do alright in Belgium.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Milner and Henderson will be the new Gerrard and Lampard somehow.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Brony Car posted:

Serie A rules you dongs.

Serie A's time will come again, La Liga is boring as poo poo.

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

James Milner to Liverpool is a done deal

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/606377378907078656

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/186300-liverpool-agree-deal-to-sign-milner

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

City now have 0 english outfield players in their senior squad, unless you want to count Micah Richards.

How many homegrown players do they have to sign now? They're going to sign Sterling for a mountain of cash and I've seen them linked with Alex Song lol.

euroboy fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jun 4, 2015

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

euroboy posted:

City now have 0 english outfield players in their senior squad, unless you want to count Micah Richards.

How many homegrown players do they have to sign now? They're going to sign Sterling for a mountain of cash and I've seen them linked with Alex Song lol.

They've hosed themselves because everyone is going to take them to the cleaners.

Will be interesting to see who they pursue given the lack of decent English players. Along with Sterling I could see them try for Kane, although they are pretty well stocked up front, and maybe Clyne given Zabaleta isn't getting any younger. Honestly who else is there?! John Stones?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Leon Britton could do a job in their midfield on big european nights I reckon.

Leicester have signed "Swansea target" Christian Fuchs on a free.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
milner's lack of ambition will be heartily rewarded under brendan

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Looks like Milner is almost ready to go bold.

Pretty happy with that tbh.

Also for all the 'he's going to be played as a wing back' bullshit...the only reason we played such retarded formations last year was because we had no loving strikers. I would be very surprised to see us revert to a back three again unless we have another injury crisis.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Pardew has apparently convinced Cabaye to come to Crystal Palace.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Can we please get some Liverpool formations in code tags. I'm thinking Jimmy and Jordan holding with Sterling in front of them mmm

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

"subject to a medical" ffs, look at this misuse of bold tage

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

vyelkin posted:

"subject to a medical" ffs, look at this misuse of bold tage

agreed, probate this sick filth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Skrtel is kicking off about the new contract liverpool have offered him

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

euroboy posted:

I'm triggering

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

euroboy posted:

I've seen City linked with Wilshere (again), Song (please no), Schneiderlin (probably only because everyone else is), promoting the youth (I'll believe it when I see it, though Denayer has a chahahahaha I can't say it) in addition to Sterling.

Personally I'd like to see Caballero replaced with Begovic, who is home grown.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Fabian Schär to Hoffenheim (wtf) is a done deal: http://www.achtzehn99.de/fabian-schaer-kommt-vom-fc-basel-zur-tsg/

He's real good.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Arquebus posted:

Nooooooo, not Janko and Ibini!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wengy posted:

Fabian Schär to Hoffenheim (wtf) is a done deal: http://www.achtzehn99.de/fabian-schaer-kommt-vom-fc-basel-zur-tsg/

He's real good.

That came out of nowhere for everyone I think.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Twat le Piss posted:

Nooooooo, not Janko and Ibini!

Dimitrejivic is gone too, owned

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

Dimitrejivic is gone too, owned

Owned indeed, Steve. Next season will be poo poo for sure

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Apparently Southampton are in for Stekelenburg to cover for Forster while he is injured for forever, probably

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/13310978.Southampton_consider_Stekelenburg_move/?ref=mr&lp=2

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Twat le Piss posted:

Owned indeed, Steve. Next season will be poo poo for sure

You might be getting juric though, that's a plus

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

You might be getting juric though, that's a plus

I do not feel comfortable with having a war criminal on our team

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

RIP El Choclo, just RIP

:qq:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Looks like Dybala to Juventus is in fact a done deal.

https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/606452558983524352

Five year deal.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euroboy posted:

That's pretty cool and good

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Jose posted:

Skrtel is kicking off about the new contract liverpool have offered him

quote:

"I think that such contracts offered to players who are much older than me or the player who had some health problems. I don't feel old enough to sign that type of contract. I don't have any health problems. That contract is unacceptable."

Feels like we're willing to pay shitloads for crap players while refusing to actually pay our good players we've relied on. Every contract negotiation is turning into a circus.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 4, 2015

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pretty sure that's the Fenway sports groups MO

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
I'm glad to hear Brendan Rodgers' take on the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
lads, me having a wank and drinking a bottle of punk IPA is a done deal

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread