Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Waffleman_ posted:

So I was only able to get about 15 minutes into the Mothering episode before bad opinions about autism forced me to turn it off, on the part of both the subject matter and the ridiculists themselves.

Once they get through the autism stuff (which I love, partially because of Victor's breakdown), it moves into territory that's amazing and "stupid in a way that doesn't kill children." Unschooling, old souls, kids too precious for anyone else to understand, and possibly Lemon's angriest line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Wow, you fart weird, Boots.

Mr Muggy
Mar 30, 2010

I'm just gonna do this for about two minutes, okay?
"Hey kid, where did you get that cat?"

"VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Muggy posted:

"Hey kid, where did you get that cat?"

"VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!"

"Hm, I dunno..."

Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

It's like Christmas morning, but with awful internet fetishes and stuff you don't wanna know about
Thanks for 2 wikihow episodes in a row, enjoyed them a lot :allears:

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
According to Twitter, the F Plus have recently recorded a GoFundMe episode. Can't wait for this one. I bet it's going to have at least one furry who needs money for his suit.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I was so happy to hear that dumb Summer & Eve Bieber song referenced in one of the Wikihow episodes, I don't even know why. Rubber baby now.

E: Further inquiry uncover that rubber baby bumpers has an origin elsewhere, gently caress you.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 01:06 on May 31, 2015

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

So has gently caress This Court been brought to the attention of either the F Plus or Lou Reads? Sovereign Citizen bullshit is usually more tedious than anything but this combines "laws are a fake idea" with massive narcissism, bad writing, and a fuckton of swearing. In a legal document.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh my god the vampire omega bit in the Sherlock fanfic episode oh my GOD.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Therion posted:

According to Twitter, the F Plus have recently recorded a GoFundMe episode. Can't wait for this one. I bet it's going to have at least one furry who needs money for his suit.

If going to be mostly from the doc I compiled from the ballp.it thread about GoFundMe, then you're in for disappointment, since it's mostly people asking for money for crazy new-age bullshit of a bunch of types.

But then again, it's very likely the readers found more stuff to go along with it.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

A Meat posted:

If going to be mostly from the doc I compiled from the ballp.it thread about GoFundMe, then you're in for disappointment, since it's mostly people asking for money for crazy new-age bullshit of a bunch of types.

But then again, it's very likely the readers found more stuff to go along with it.

Inexplicable hippy bullshit is still my favorite topic. I don't feel bad at all making fun of it, and it's always hilarious. Water Woman is still my favorite episode. I'd love if they did more mystic juju garbage episodes. :allears:

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

Lumbermouth posted:

Holy poo poo, the 'How Not To Be Afraid Of Upstairs' article might be the most inexplicable thing I've ever heard on the podcast.

When I was a kid, I was scared of upstairs at night because I'm super scared of the dark. I'd stay downstairs on the computer because it was a source of light. That article sounded like something I would have written if I were a complete dumbass.

As is, I knew that toilets weren't flushing because of ghosts (what the hell), so I made myself a mix CD of super happy, super stupid music that was so over the top that I knew I couldn't be afraid while I listened to it. Seriously, the Hamtaro theme got me over my fear of upstairs.

One second, I should go edit wikihow.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

That article read like if you'd asked me when I was ten to write an article about why I'm scared of going into the basement.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Bean posted:

When I was a kid, I was scared of upstairs at night because I'm super scared of the dark. I'd stay downstairs on the computer because it was a source of light. That article sounded like something I would have written if I were a complete dumbass.

As is, I knew that toilets weren't flushing because of ghosts (what the hell), so I made myself a mix CD of super happy, super stupid music that was so over the top that I knew I couldn't be afraid while I listened to it. Seriously, the Hamtaro theme got me over my fear of upstairs.

One second, I should go edit wikihow.

So what did we learn this week?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Crazy crazy preview of the GoFundMe episode on the podcast's Twitter. Some kind of, uh, life-coach cultist?

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
For reasons I do not yet understand I just listened to the Adult Baby forum episode. Now I will never stop screaming.

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.

ZorajitZorajit posted:

For reasons I do not yet understand I just listened to the Adult Baby forum episode. Now I will never stop screaming.

Oh don't be such a baby about it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Screaming all the time is weeegressive.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 4, 2015

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
The first time I listened to adult babies, I was eating. I stopped pretty quick.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

She's even wearing what looks like a jumpsuit sweet Jesus.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The adult baby one didn't really send me into hysterical screaming and retching until the last part. But then there was no coming back from the abyss.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
I think we're all in agreement that the adult baby episode and the plushie episode are the two most nauseating episodes.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'm in the minority on this, but the Pokegirls episode is the most horrific. The mixture of furries, extreme misogyny, slavery, and the huge backstory just hits me in all the wrong ways, and I can't even enjoy Portaxx breaking down.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I think we're all in agreement that the adult baby episode and the plushie episode are the two most nauseating episodes.

I didn't have any problems with those episodes, actually. It was the "sex with bugs" one that made me so squeamish I wasn't sure I'd finish it.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I still haven't gotten past like the first five minutes of the body mod episode.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Personally it's the mpreg episode that grossed me out probably more than any other.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

RyokoTK posted:

Personally it's the mpreg episode that grossed me out probably more than any other.

That one too, not only was it basically Body Horror 101, it was also creepy how so many of the stories were focused on non-consensual sex/pregnancy.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Gimnbo posted:

I still haven't gotten past like the first five minutes of the body mod episode.

I found this one more boring than anything else. I started from 1 and have been working through and I just hit 100. What horrors do I have to look forward to? The MRA one that's gonna make me punch things is soon.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

weekly font posted:

I found this one more boring than anything else. I started from 1 and have been working through and I just hit 100. What horrors do I have to look forward to? The MRA one that's gonna make me punch things is soon.

The MLP and plushie fucker episodes are the best.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

weekly font posted:

Skip the Christian Domestic Abuse episode, I don't like it at all. The foot episode is pretty gross as well.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

A Meat posted:

Skip the Christian Domestic Abuse episode, I don't like it at all. The foot episode is pretty gross as well.

Really? The Christian S&M is one of my favorites for all the knots they tie themselves in trying to justify having a three way, of course I also loved the Sherlock episode.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

No fetish episode is too gross to me. I'll listen to the F Plus if it was all fetish episodes, even though the "annoying nerds" episodes are a close second for me.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Nothing in the F Plus is unlistenable for me, because they have a comedy focus. Lou Reads the Internet, on the other hand, tries to play it straight, so there are a lot of episodes I would never listen to again. Like, for example, the Cum on Food one, or the Dark Fetish Forums.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

The only Lou episodes that grossed me out were the Breeding Zone ones (the ones where people talk about lapping piss up out of urinals, sticking their tongues into surgically widened urethras and pozzing those negs). The only thing that consistently makes me cringe is urethral sounding. I had a catheter up there once and it was a terrible feeling. How do people get off on this? Maybe if you do it more it stops hurting? I don't want to know.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I've never been unable to listen or relisten to an episode because of its content but I do agree that the ones that involve a large amount of denial or deception are more stressful.

For instance, cuddle parties is more uncomfortable than F-list, because one was a bunch of perverts being 100% comfortable with their ridiculousness, while the other was a bunch of perverts insisting SO HARD that this wasn't sexual.

Nuffkins
Apr 20, 2014

Djeser posted:

For instance, cuddle parties is more uncomfortable than F-list, because one was a bunch of perverts being 100% comfortable with their ridiculousness, while the other was a bunch of perverts insisting SO HARD that this wasn't sexual.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT SEXUAL," yelled the Pervert.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

weekly font posted:

Plushie loving, mpreg, cum inflation, and a decent amount of ball-busting. Oh, and obnoxious nerd weddings.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

weekly font posted:

I found this one more boring than anything else. I started from 1 and have been working through and I just hit 100. What horrors do I have to look forward to?
The Fun List! :peanut:

but before that there's "forced clown transformation"

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Also the Fplus theme song. The episode it's attached to is pretty boring, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
The plushie loving isn't really so bad in itself, in my opinion. I mean, yeah it's pretty bad but what really makes that episode 'special' is the community around it. Those people are even bigger manchildren than some of the ABDL folks, because at least some of the diaper lovers seemed to have functioning lives outside their fetish.

:psyduck:

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jun 5, 2015