Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

mooyashi posted:

RIP Oderus Urungus

it's sad how quickly they've turned into a shitshow with the whole drama over vulvatron

hard to believe a crackhead was the glue holding the ship together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i saw them recently with Vulvatron and like... what the hell were you expecting from a GWAR show

Talent?

come on

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
what the heck happened at USA anyway

they had Night Flight and then Up All Night

i don't even know what network they turned into

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lololol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Oh, gently caress, the Orange Devil and the Blue Demon are about to go at it!

:suspense:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
So professional baseball is just fat guys who can swing alternating with lean guys who can run, right?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Randler posted:

So professional baseball is just fat guys who can swing alternating with lean guys who can run, right?

This is what is known as The American League

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
there are also designated hitters, which is a swinging/running substitute for when you have an obese pitcher who's real good at throwing ball fast

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
As I was saying before we had a massive power outage, it wasn't even anime music ya jerk.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Randler posted:

the people who can swing need to be able to run dude. also notice how that guy is not a professional baseball player and indeed the governor of new jersey

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Jagchosis posted:

the people who can swing need to be able to run dude. also notice how that guy is not a professional baseball player and indeed the governor of new jersey

Y'all fatsos look alike to me.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Randler posted:

Y'all fatsos look alike to me.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What happened to GWAR after Vulvatron joined

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Popular Thug Drink posted:

sleep is the exemplary stoner metal band

Sleep is the name of the band?

I'm not watching even a clip of Gummo. gently caress that movie.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
This British guy in CH starts melting down and insulting people again because people take offense to his precious racist rag lumping homosexuals together with Pepe. :allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Turkey and Bree work so well together.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

They do. And AA, I would just like to comment again on how wonderful a job you're doing of trying to explain basic statistical literacy to JC.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Randler posted:

This British guy in CH starts melting down and insulting people again because people take offense to his precious racist rag lumping homosexuals together with Pepe. :allears:

Rare Pepe warehouse

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Randler posted:

Lol. That's me, Mr melt down and insult.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Absurd Alhazred posted:

are you talking about cheese or Tolkien

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

hmm, maybe french is inherently problematic

i mean why can't they speak english? what are they trying to hide?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
"Hrm, this slur against gay people has offensive conotations regarding gay people. What a queer conundrum."

Disinterested posted:

Lol. That's me, Mr melt down and insult.

I actually was about to post the same thing captainblastum did but then I considered it too easy and obvious a troll, even for that thread.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

hmm, maybe french is inherently problematic

i mean why can't they speak english? what are they trying to hide?

Apparently that their slang for gay and pedo is the same word.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
So there's a new Sealand: Liberland.

The president is/was doing a reddit AMA: I’m the President of the Liberland Settlement Association. We're the first settlers of Europe's newest nation, Liberland. AMA!

Some TL;DR highlights: No currency, the government will do nothing related to finance/monetary policy, they'll just pay for things like anyone else (with what!?), also just saying that you abide by the Geneva convention means other countries recognize you.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Literally The Worst posted:

What happened to GWAR after Vulvatron joined

they kicked her out for being a drunk apparently

which must've taken some work

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

That was boring

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Vox disagrees with $15 minimum wage in St Louis but I'm too scared to post the link in the thread

I don't want to be associated with jc i just think it would make good conversation

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

site posted:

Vox disagrees with $15 minimum wage in St Louis but I'm too scared to post the link in the thread

I don't want to be associated with jc i just thought it would make good conversation

On what timescale

Because it's probably economically arguable that it wouldn't be good for St. Louis if it was implemented tomorrow unless neighbouring places did it too

Oh. It's by 2020 never mind, I'm sure it would be fine.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Fuçccck you lazy rich assholes why would you try to circumvent a simple waiting period to save two months and drive a case in uncertain territory

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

They do. And AA, I would just like to comment again on how wonderful a job you're doing of trying to explain basic statistical literacy to JC.

Thanks, but since the student will not learn, I would have to judge it a failure in education. I will not be rehired for the next term. :eng99:

mooyashi posted:

are you talking about cheese or Tolkien

The cheese, of course.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thanks, but since the student will not learn, I would have to judge it a failure in education. I will not be rehired for the next term. :eng99:

Is that guy better or worse than asdf at math

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

comes along bort posted:

they kicked her out for being a drunk apparently

which must've taken some work

i mean maybe they didn't feel like having another person OD

dadchat my roommate and i want to watch a horor movie, with ghosts, what should we watch not insidious we JUST watched those

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

site posted:

I don't want to be associated with jc i just think it would make good conversation

I literally just posted the study that Yglesias used in that article to smack JC with. The article, by the way, doesn't say what moron Yglesias thinks it does, either.

He's on a loving roll.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I literally just posted the study that Yglesias used in that article to smack JC with. The article, by the way, doesn't say what moron Yglesias thinks it does, either.

He's on a loving roll.

I can get how you could argue about implementing it tomorrow

but 20 - loving - 20?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The cheese, of course.

that's Brie dawg

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Literally The Worst posted:

i mean maybe they didn't feel like having another person OD

well it wasn't like she was on heroin or anything she just hosed up at shows

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
also if you think turkey and brie are killer try making some pickled mustard seed and adding that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

He's on a loving roll.

Nice. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
harris teeter used to have a great turkey, brie, and cranberry sandwich on hawaiian bread but now they don't

• Locked thread