Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gimnbo posted:

Also the Fplus theme song. The episode it's attached to is pretty boring, though.
Aw, that's one of my favorites! What's not to love about those dream sequences, or the slut toy doll, or THEY PUT HER ON A VAAAN THAT WAS GREAT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Aw, that's one of my favorites! What's not to love about those dream sequences, or the slut toy doll, or THEY PUT HER ON A VAAAN THAT WAS GREAT!

Which one was this? I don't remember any of these things.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The flattening episode ("got my spine and woman crushed" or something)

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I realized this morning that I really, really want another episode of Song Writing Fever. Preferably sooner than later.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

RyokoTK posted:

I realized this morning that I really, really want another episode of Song Writing Fever. Preferably sooner than later.
The site died shortly after the episode. :smith:

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

Which episode had Portaxx reading the STAINLESS STEEL HOOKS amputee wannabe? I can't find it and it's driving me nuts!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
That was the 100th Episode spectacular. Right before the japanese wife who kept playing dead in amazing ways.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

expensive jeans posted:

Which episode had Portaxx reading the STAINLESS STEEL HOOKS amputee wannabe? I can't find it and it's driving me nuts!

Episode 100, but I can't remember the part. I think it's near the end of the first one.

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

Thanks! I kept thinking it was in a body mod episode.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

expensive jeans posted:

Thanks! I kept thinking it was in a body mod episode.
Episode 91 has someone who wants one of their feet removed. Isfahan gets confused because he's sure that he's read the post before, but in hindsight he was probably thinking of the hook hands.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
I wasn't in that episode, you're thinking of Boots. Also, the all-caps TORRANCE #5X STAINLESS STEEL HOOKS woman appeared in Portaxx's reading nine episodes after the body-mod one, so he couldn't have been thinking of that. They do both obviously have BIID, however, and when you read a post from someone who has it, it's pretty apparent.

vmdvr
Aug 15, 2004
Watch out for Snakes!

Gimnbo posted:

Also the Fplus theme song. The episode it's attached to is pretty boring, though.

I have to say, I kinda miss the fplus theme song. It was surprisingly catchy if you like terrible things (sung with enthusiasm!)

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Yeah but the forums are still there.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That's a true tragedy. The singing episode is probably he best one ever.

Particularly thanks to Jimmy Franks' ability to turn a terrible song into something plausible.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

vmdvr posted:

I have to say, I kinda miss the fplus theme song. It was surprisingly catchy if you like terrible things (sung with enthusiasm!)

I don't know if you're talking about the awful jingle or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDb9Zl00lNY

I really like the song I linked to, though. I wish they'd stuck with it.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Squint posted:

Also, the all-caps TORRANCE #5X STAINLESS STEEL HOOKS woman appeared in Portaxx's reading nine episodes after the body-mod one, so he couldn't have been thinking of that.
The whole point of Episode 100 was "classic" Internet craziness. I know that I definitely saw that piece before the episode covered it, along with half or so of the rest. (Feel my shame!)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jun 7, 2015

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Bean posted:

I don't know if you're talking about the awful jingle or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDb9Zl00lNY

I really like the song I linked to, though. I wish they'd stuck with it.

Bleep Freak died with the awkward intro bit. Fair trade in my opinion, because the more direct openings are a lot better for the rhythm of the show.

Although the awkward intros did bring us Boots Raingear choking on his "From Dust Til Dog" joke.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

New episode is up and it's about big dicks, but for some reason I have a feeling it's not going to go in the direction I expect.

edit: It goes in exactly the direction you'd expect.

Gimnbo fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jun 8, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Eh, never mind.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jun 8, 2015

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

In my medical opinion, you should jerk your giant dick on my examination table. That's what the paper is for after all.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

So that was more WWF references than I was expecting.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite part of this episode is the audio at the end of them trying to figure out how to get to the second page of a thread. Holy poo poo.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Midnight Voyager posted:

My favorite part of this episode is the audio at the end of them trying to figure out how to get to the second page of a thread. Holy poo poo.
I don't know what was up with that. I went to a bunch of threads linked in the document, and they all had normal links at the top and bottom of each page. :confused:

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I don't know what was up with that. I went to a bunch of threads linked in the document, and they all had normal links at the top and bottom of each page. :confused:

It says in the episode description that the website was overhauled between the recording and now.

I kinda wanna see what it used to look like.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Mods, please change my name to Supreme Cock Leader.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

They put a note in the episode notes that the forum's design changed between the recording and release of the episode.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Amadordell(?) Sexo is one of my new favorite Forum Names. It's no Skunk Skunk Spray Me Now but it's pretty goddamn good.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Emong posted:

It says in the episode description that the website was overhauled between the recording and now.
Whoops, missed that. I figured that something must have been going on.

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Amadordell(?) Sexo
amadordelsexo (Amador del Sexo). Extremely bad "Spanish" for "Lover of Sex".

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jun 8, 2015

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

amadordelsexo (Amador del Sexo). Extremely bad "Spanish" for "Lover of Sex".

Ah, that's way stupider, but in a much less amusing way.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
FreakDickTwoHands

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

IronicDongz posted:

FreakDickTwoHands

OOOOOOOH

WHO LIVES IN A MEN'S RESTROOM UNDER THE SEA

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

The end of an era, apparently

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Laughed out loud at "Deleted for…accuracy."

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Chris H. Is a real american hero. :salute:

I like to think Chris somehow stumbled across the episode where they made fun of couretesy pee and followed actiona s a result.

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 9, 2015

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Chris H. Is a real american hero. :salute:

I like to think Chris somehow stumbled across the episode where they made fun of couretesy pee and followed actiona s a result. :allears:

This makes you think about how many of the F Plus subjects listened to the episodes about them (outside of obvious attention whores like bronies and Tumblrites). Does Big Daddy Rhino know of the F List episode? Apparently Dozerfleet has added one of the readers to a list of some kind.

Cat Planet fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 9, 2015

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Therion posted:

Apparently Doserfleet has added one of the readers to a list of some kind.

Beware of pens. They could be an enemy assassin. :stonk:

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

DemonTrigger posted:

The end of an era, apparently

http://www.wikihow.com/Pee-Yourself-as-a-Woman

http://www.wikihow.com/Pee-in-Public-As-a-Lady

http://www.wikihow.com/Pee-Your-Pants-As-a-Woman-when-There-Are-No-Other-Options

No other options

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

3.3 Stars (222 votes) Very Helpful
Updated 5 weeks ago
46 Co-authors

Your second link specifically tells you to remove your underwear, which sets it apart from every similar article I've seen oh god that sentence what is my life.

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jun 9, 2015

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2uqzyh/the_f_plus_podcast/

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha. Have they not loving HEARD the MRA/PUA episodes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Hahaha Gamergate is still a thing?