Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'm always genki when posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Welcome, to the post large, high-res pictures of the Neon Genesis Evangelion cast MEGATHREAD!

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Umm... fairly sure that's Yotsuba's dad

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Awww yissssss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

yep

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yes

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont know who recommended rajio no jikan but that movie was seriously good cheers

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

PotU posted:

i dont know who recommended rajio no jikan but that movie was seriously good cheers

That was me.

I recommended that.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

That extra line of detail they added to Kurapika's mouth is weird. I wonder why they did that.

Also when did he become cool as poo poo?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

This is literally my fetish.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boom boom boom posted:

That was me.

I recommended that.

cheers

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Srice posted:

I'm always genki when posting

元気だね〜

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
If I had to choose a girl character to like, I would definitely want to choose a human female over the age of twenty. Preferably, she would be in a good place mentally, as well. Looks aren't a big deal, as long as we connect on an emotional level.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Parmesan Basil posted:

If I had to choose a girl character to like, I would definitely want to choose a human female over the age of twenty. Preferably, she would be in a good place mentally, as well. Looks aren't a big deal, as long as we connect on an emotional level.

Same but her tits must be hella big and her lower body is a giant spider or snake tail

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
xcom2 already preordered

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

Hah, gayyyyyyy!

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Personally, if I had to choose a girl I like, it would be Mari Makinami Illustrious.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

Unfortunately i do not think you will find the person you are looking for in the hit japanese animation neon genesis evangelion, but I hope you will be succesful anyway.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond. I want a girl who knows what's best. I want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes that burn like cigarettes.
I want a girl with the right allocations, who is fast and thorough and sharp as a tack. She is playing with her jewellery, she is putting up her hair. She is touring the facility and picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Hah, gayyyyyyy!

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I chuckle to myself everytime that's posted because it was originally made with asuka's name there, butthurt indeed

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Personally, if I had to choose a girl I like, it would be Mari Makinami Illustrious.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond. I want a girl who knows what's best. I want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes that burn like cigarettes.
I want a girl with the right allocations, who is fast and thorough and sharp as a tack. She is playing with her jewellery, she is putting up her hair. She is touring the facility and picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.

I want a girl who's got the transient facts, and then feels the info high, then she's free

to fly high

in space

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

all ADTRW teens with attitude report to the meeting room to determine if you'll become a NERV pilot or a Topless

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Do we even have any since WH got booted again?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

"i'm sorry. it looks like you've been chosen to be a teen pilot in the world of.....valvrave :whitewater:"

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

all ADTRW teens with attitude report to the meeting room to determine if you'll become a NERV pilot or a Topless

im ready

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

"i'm sorry. it looks like you've been chosen to be a teen pilot in the world of.....valvrave :whitewater:"

Der Yikes Mann

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a ttk.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
No, I do not force my subs to cruise Orel, thanks.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

not enough misato appreciation itt right now

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Budget Prefuse posted:

there are worse things than being immortal and hanging out in, one must confess, some pretty dang rad looking robots

i mean the very same company just made a show where itd be way worse from the very beginning

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

there are worse things than being immortal and hanging out in, one must confess, some pretty dang rad looking robots

i mean the very same company just made a show where itd be way worse from the very beginning

yeah but valvraves are actually huge pieces of poo poo for being the special snowflake mecha of the show

they overheat all the time
by the second half they aren't much better than some of the grunts
they're killing you every second you pilot them

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
I miss the time when Valvrave was the show that had the line "Call me Moses because I will part this sea of students."

That was a fun time.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Same but her tits must be hella big and her lower body is a giant spider

comin right up

:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Hello new fetish.

E: I mean, I am accepting of women of all body types.

E2: Men too I guess.

• Locked thread