Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

Get the hell out of here!

I also would have accepted "Get the F out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

Did anyone already mention the fan who really hates Cena that Cena always goes over and celebrates right in front of? Cause that guy is pretty awesome.

I remember a bunch of people claiming that dude was a plant but I don't know if that was just the internet yelling fake at everything or not

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Those...distinct looking TNA fans immortalized in GIF form should deserve a mention

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Honorable fan mention goes to whoever yelled "ring the bell, ref!" during that one Orton/Bryan match because it led to one of the best wrestling moments of all time.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Shine posted:

Honorable fan mention goes to whoever yelled "ring the bell, ref!" during that one Orton/Bryan match because it led to one of the best wrestling moments of all time.

The "You did this!" was really great and genius on Randy's part, and makes me wish heels would interact with the crowd like that more often.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Those...distinct looking TNA fans immortalized in GIF form should deserve a mention

I can't find them, but most of the winners of Vince's Million Dollar Mania were... interesting

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Shine posted:

Man heel Randy can be so good. I wish that wrestlers were allowed to interact with the fans a little more.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

apsouthern posted:

I can't find them, but most of the winners of Vince's Million Dollar Mania were... interesting

You'd think with parents like that the kids eyes would meet somewhere in between.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

apsouthern posted:

it must be awesome having a 180 degree field of vision.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
HMWFOAT:

-The kid who looks so disappointed in CM Punk coming out dressed up as Jeff Hardy
-The latino guy in his 50s or 60s who kept standing up on his chair for a Chavo Guerrero dark match at a Smackdown taping ca. 2002 and ululating and then screaming CHAVO DEL OCHO, CHAVO DEL OCHO, AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY CHAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEL OCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a high pitched voice for the duration of the Guerrero match, then sat down and calmly and quietly watched the next two and a half hours of taping.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
There will never be a greater WWE fan than that one kid who never gave up chanting let's go cena by themselves after the 20th german suplex.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I always liked...

1) The kid in the Sinestro Corps t-shirt who looked utterly utterly bored during some big moment (I forget the original moment, but someone giffed Orton setting off pyro on Cena during a LMS match and it cut to the kid just looking so nonplussed about it)
2) Black power white kid during an NOD entrance.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

pressedbunny posted:

There will never be a greater WWE fan than that one kid who never gave up chanting let's go cena by themselves after the 20th german suplex.

Wasn't that revealed to be Bill Simmons' kid?

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Seams posted:

Wasn't that revealed to be Bill Simmons' kid?

He said on his podcast that it was his daughter.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Gavok posted:

Oh, I forgot the best wrestling fan: the guy who was way too excited about Sheamus beating up Jamie Noble. That guy is all right in my book.

"AAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAAAAA!"

Hopkins FBI posted:

"KILL HIM SOME MORE, BIG RED!"

So glad this guy got some love. That is my all-time favorite wrestling fan moment. It was supposed to be this huge heel move and the only thing you can hear aside from Jamie Noble's cries of agony are the sounds of pure glee.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Few more:

1) It's MITB 2011. Chicago. The fervor in the arena is such that I believe the sign that says "If Cena Wins, We Riot". Punk makes his entrance, the crowd explodes. One of the biggest pops I've ever heard (Austin helping Mick win the title is still #1 for me). And, during this entry, the camera briefly focuses on a shmucky looking young guy in a white suit jacket....with a gaudy, orange NEVER GIVE UP Cena shirt (but I repeat myself) who's pointing to the shirt (as if you could miss it). Gloriously stupid.

2) The guy with the Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose sign.

3) The moron who tells Jericho to go back to Toronto, only for Chris to retort "I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot!"

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
The guy going "Oh!" to the Usos' "Use" with a look of total disinterest is real good too.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

2) The guy with the Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose sign.

When was this, and how did it become a thing?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
My personal favorite fan was this kid I sat next to at some random raw, and it was obviously his first show ever so he was beyond excited. He would cheer for literally anyone to the point that when Josh Matthews came out he lost his loving mind, and started yelling the loudest I yells I have ever heard. That kid ruled.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Muddy Burphy posted:

When was this, and how did it become a thing?

A while back (2014?) Dean wrote Titty Master on his wrist tape in marker and it showed up in HD. So now it's an internet thing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Actually I want to change my answer from the special Olympian to the guy next to Brie Bella when she calls Steph a bitch.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Actually I want to change my answer from the special Olympian to the guy next to Brie Bella when she calls Steph a bitch.

That man is a hero.

When I saw Raw live my friend (who is black) had a rule that if/when The Prime Time Players or New Day came out we were to stand up and get animated so we didn't get caught on TV being white guys sitting on our hands.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
I don't know about the sign, but the titty master thing started in late 2013. Someone at a house show snapped a pic of Dean's wrist tape, which had 'TITTY MASTER' written on it.

I guess the 'MASTER' was on the other hand, or maybe the dude who made the titty master sign that got on RAW came up with the master part.

Frankenstein Dad fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 6, 2015

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The best fan is the guy having an orgasm during Brock's entrance the night after WM28

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Frankenstein Dad posted:

I don't know about the sign, but the titty master thing started in late 2013. Someone at a house show snapped a pic of Dean's wrist tape, which had 'TITTY MASTER' written on it.

I guess the 'MASTER' was on the other hand, or maybe the dude who made the titty master sign that got on RAW came up with the master part.

Thanks. I vaguely recall reading an interview with him where he seemed to hate the attention it got.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He cited it when asked why he's not online at all, so yeah he's clearly not thrilled about it.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Dean is such a sensitive boy.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

St Evan Echoes posted:

The best fan is the guy having an orgasm during Brock's entrance the night after WM28

That guy is at every loving show in the greenish affliction/Orton shirt. Is that Brockle Snar fan, or is there another?

Either way my vote is 'go back to Toronto guy', that's the funniest poo poo.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

He cited it when asked why he's not online at all, so yeah he's clearly not thrilled about it.

He should lighten the gently caress up, then. It's mostly people going "that was pretty silly ha ha."

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Better to be a Titty Master than a Wank Pheasant.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
You either die a Titty Master, or live long enough to see yourself become a wank pheasant

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Mr. Squishy posted:

He seems like a legit odd dude, but I assume every single thing he says is kayfabe.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I was at Raw taping way back in the day and close to front row. Jacques Rougeau had just debuted the new Mountie gimmick, but was on the apron during a tag match. This drunk guy kept yelling "Mountie training didn't make you a better wrestler JOCK ROOOOOJOOOOOE!" That guy owned.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
RIP Havok's career. Can somebody not on a phone post her bigoted tweets?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Shine posted:

RIP Havok's career. Can somebody not on a phone post her bigoted tweets?

They seem to be congregating in the NXT thread.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

maniacripper posted:

That guy is at every loving show in the greenish affliction/Orton shirt. Is that Brockle Snar fan, or is there another?

Either way my vote is 'go back to Toronto guy', that's the funniest poo poo.
I dunno who you mean but I meant this guy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Edge & Christian posted:

HMWFOAT:

-The kid who looks so disappointed in CM Punk coming out dressed up as Jeff Hardy
-The latino guy in his 50s or 60s who kept standing up on his chair for a Chavo Guerrero dark match at a Smackdown taping ca. 2002 and ululating and then screaming CHAVO DEL OCHO, CHAVO DEL OCHO, AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY CHAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEL OCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a high pitched voice for the duration of the Guerrero match, then sat down and calmly and quietly watched the next two and a half hours of taping.

I assume you were there but that Chavo guy sounds like the funniest loving thing and I wish I could see it.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

"Go back to Toronto" fan is a favorite of mine.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

kdrudy posted:

"Go back to Toronto" fan is a favorite of mine.

He's from Winnipeg you IDIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you