Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Casu Marzu posted:

Or just toss em in the microwave for a few minutes, then cube and fry.

Microwave.... How quaint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Microwave.... How quaint.

:lol: Okay.

I'm sorry that you can't accept convenience.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Updated my keychain with a Gerber Shard.

Rad Gravity
Mar 14, 2012

Got a Timex Weekender so I won't need to check the time on my phone like a animal.

Time to rekindle my reading habits. With a Kobo Glo HD.

Babby's first e-book.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
New shoes

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Lencho posted:

This guy just arrived from Japan:

Link please?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Casu Marzu posted:

:lol: Okay.

I'm sorry that you can't accept convenience.
Yeah. Microwaves are the best potato par-cookers by far. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and be super loving careful of the steam.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Digital_Jesus posted:

I just bought this because I am terrible with large financial decisions.

At least you can use yours to get between large distances. My buddies and I can only tell you the time and date.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I found the holy grail of wristwatches:

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Wow! These look great! Where'd you get them?

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Flaggy posted:

Link please?

I got it from here: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...0%24pagecnt%3D1

It's also available from BBTS in the US: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SNT10075&mode=retail

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

$300 and very happy. 4 hours in the chair though. Mostly because he was cracking some pretty awful jokes with me. Good times.

Hula Moon, Pensacola.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
I bought a car!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

ChocNitty posted:

I found the holy grail of wristwatches:

Finally something dorkier than my smart watch, which I just bought a steel band for

I thought I scuffed it on the bottom after seeing that shot but it was just goon grime :)

LG Urbane

Merica posted:

PYF Recent Purchases: Please don't cheese-shame.

Content:

Got some nerd stuff:

Samsung 28" 4k monitor

Let's see what this 4k thing is all about.

Good choice, I love mine... as long as I don't try to stand up and read it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

dovetaile posted:

Wow! These look great! Where'd you get them?

Online, an Ebay UK store for about 70
They are comfy, I like em :)

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Untagged posted:

Updated my keychain with a Gerber Shard.

What's that little bit on the right side do? It's a cute little thing, but I'd be slightly afraid of it tearing a hole in my pocket.

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Screwdriver?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Yep Phillips head.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I have the original version of that and I never use the bottle opener. At the bar they always open it for you and if you're at someone's house they open it for you anyway. It's weird that it's advertised as one of the main features.

getsuga
Dec 31, 2007
I finally saw some domestic shipping options for this guy, so I had to jump in. Been wanting this watch for ages.

Now to find a less hideous strap for it.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

getsuga posted:

I finally saw some domestic shipping options for this guy, so I had to jump in. Been wanting this watch for ages.

Now to find a less hideous strap for it.
Make sure to buy some spare batteries.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

Make sure to buy some spare batteries.

and a watch.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

I have the original version of that and I never use the bottle opener. At the bar they always open it for you and if you're at someone's house they open it for you anyway. It's weird that it's advertised as one of the main features.

And when you're at someone's house they open the bottle for you with a ???

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Mu Zeta posted:

I have a caribiner bottle opener for my keys and I use it all the time. It's perfect when you're out with a cooler for tailgating or picnics or what have you.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Got a kayak for my lady's birthday. Waiting for one my size to go on sale, but I can still splash around a little in this one.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

how?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

You got a fat car.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

I'm guessing grocery store discount program - buy $X worth of groceries, get $Y off at the grocery store's gas stations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
/\/\/\/\ Nostradamus over here

https://www.winndixie.com/savings/fuelperks <-- combined with having a company car, which means I only pay for gas every 6 weeks or so when it's time to fill up my weekend play car.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Reverse Centaur posted:

Finally something dorkier than my smart watch, which I just bought a steel band for

I thought I scuffed it on the bottom after seeing that shot but it was just goon grime :)

LG Urbane

Good choice, I love mine... as long as I don't try to stand up and read it.

No, the LG Urbane is currently the only non dorky smartwatch on the market. It looks pretty drat close to a proper watch.
As long as you don't have a Naruto timeface or something on it. If it had replica faces from Panerai, IWC, Patek, Breguet, that would be the poo poo.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

ChocNitty posted:

No, the LG Urbane is currently the only non dorky smartwatch on the market. It looks pretty drat close to a proper watch.
As long as you don't have a Naruto timeface or something on it. If it had replica faces from Panerai, IWC, Patek, Breguet, that would be the poo poo.

The moto360 looks better and integrates with motorola's poo poo really well, which has the best voice command suite on mobile phones currently.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I bought a digital meat thermometer with a MEAT PROBE, so now I'm able to probe things, specifically meat, to see just how how it is.

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

ChocNitty posted:

You can get all those makes of watch faces for any android wear.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I bought a new (replacement) iPhone 6! Mine decided that it wanted to hang out in the river instead of staying on the boat like a good little iPhone.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

big mean giraffe posted:

The moto360 looks better

lol no.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Fozaldo posted:

You can get all those makes of watch faces for any android wear.

I find this particularly intriguing:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=android%20wear%20watch%20face&c=apps

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

If you honestly don't think the moto360 is stylish at all you might be functionally retarded. Or just an average fedora wearing goon.
It's also cheaper and made by a company that doesn't make poo poo products.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

big mean giraffe posted:

If you honestly don't think the moto360 is stylish at all you might be functionally retarded. Or just an average fedora wearing goon.
It's also cheaper and made by a company that doesn't make poo poo products.

They're $150.00 right now, through 11:00am tomorrow morning. I don't think that includes the charger though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Moto 360 is huge and if you don't think it looks idiotic you might be an average fedora wearing goon.