Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Whichever GOP candidate has the best golf game is probably most likely to be qualified for president because it means they've actually put their time into practicing something. AGC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Xander77 posted:

You're supposed to log into a different account before shifting from "guys, I'm just asking some questions here" and into "it's a Zionist conspiracy I tells ya".
It had. That's not the issue being debated - it's whether it was an intentional attack against a ship they knew to be American, for vague but nefariously Jew-y reasons.

If the logic is that a friendly fire incident must be motivated such reasoning... well, the United States armed forces must really hate the Brits. And the Canadians. And the Australians. And... etc. (Literally more commonwealth troops have died by American hands than by any others since the 1950's, including the Falklands war)

I'm not saying it's a Zionist conspiracy. I'm saying they attacked a ship. :shrug: And what I've seen on a documentary. I didn't say it was true. I don't believe it's a Zionist conspiracy. For fucks sake, I'm saying what I've heard about it.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The timing of this is pretty awesome consider the Pool Party Police incident that happened this weekend.

Whoops.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Rorus Raz posted:

The timing of this is pretty awesome consider the Pool Party Police incident that happened this weekend.

Whoops.

I wonder if any of the usual shitheads will defend it

e: police officer being shoved into a pool labeled "politics" by SWEN crew

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I gotta find a video of it, but the cop does a loving roll for like...no reason whatsoever while surrounded by kids from a pool party :lol:

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Rorus Raz posted:

I gotta find a video of it, but the cop does a loving roll for like...no reason whatsoever while surrounded by kids from a pool party :lol:

Why are so many cops such wussies, anyway?

I'm convinced that the only way to get through to them and make them stop murdering unarmed black people and children is by relentlessly mocking them over what that says about their manhood.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Ramirez will draw a cartoon of Obama dressed like a king doing a roll under the constitution and into a pool labeled DEBT, the cartoon will be labeled "Fool Party Incident."

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

CongoJack posted:

Ramirez will draw a cartoon of Obama dressed like a king doing a roll under the constitution and into a pool labeled DEBT, the cartoon will be labeled "Fool Party Incident."

"Why Indeed"

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Deep Hurting posted:

Why are so many cops such wussies, anyway?

I'm convinced that the only way to get through to them and make them stop murdering unarmed black people and children is by relentlessly mocking them over what that says about their manhood.

That would not only involve talking to police officers (which you should never, ever do unless you absolutely have to), but also risking arrest for some random bullshit like "disturbing the peace"

Maybe it'd be better on Twitter though

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Whoops.

Branco probably believes the cop and the racist, white neighbors were in the right and that the barrel roll was sweet.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Internet Webguy posted:

"You hypocrites say you hate crime so much then get all upset every time a cop puts 30 rounds through an unarmed thug's windshield or when someone breaks their own spine on the way to jail."

This year, in an effort to be ready for the 2015 Gay Abortions when they roll around, I've made it a point of actually saving potential candidates. Upon current inspection, Branco has the most potential entries.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

majormonotone posted:

That would not only involve talking to police officers (which you should never, ever do unless you absolutely have to), but also risking arrest for some random bullshit like "disturbing the peace"

Maybe it'd be better on Twitter though

I don't mean doing it in person, I mean as like a big media campaign.

"The Thin Yellow Line," or #CowardlyCops, maybe.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 9, 2015

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I found the whole thing. The part I'm talking about is in the opening thirty seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

I found the whole thing. The part I'm talking about is in the opening thirty seconds.

Rod Farva, coming through.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Rorus Raz posted:

Are you talking about like 6 seconds in? It looks like he tripped

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Maybe? I don't know which is sadder.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
In certain video games you can get around faster by rolling constantly instead of running. Officer was just in a hurry to get his policing done as quick as possible.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Garrand posted:

Are you talking about like 6 seconds in? It looks like he tripped

Rorus Raz posted:

Maybe? I don't know which is sadder.

Can't it be both?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Rorus Raz posted:

I like how well it loops.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Dude need's Havel's Ring. Terrible fat roll

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

lol. pig short.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

:eyepop:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on David Cameron and the EU referendum – David Cameron has abruptly changed his line on whether ministers will face the sack if they back an EU exit. How is it that he got so badly lost in translation?"

Telegraph:

After Low.

Independent:

Doctors' cosmetic surgery guidance urges more honesty

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

FishBulb posted:

Looks more like a midroll to me. This is a fat roll:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

duz posted:

Amazing.

Needs the epic maneuver music https://youtu.be/uN3yqMr3ffY?t=5m30s

FishBulb posted:

:golfclap:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Zaphod42 posted:

Amazing.

Needs the epic maneuver music https://youtu.be/uN3yqMr3ffY?t=5m30s

Does YTMND still take submissions?

e: Yes and it's already been made

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Not gonna lie, I would donate to the RNC if one of their events was what appears to be a WWE-style 10 man no DQ match with golf clubs, tables and ladders. At least $50.

RyokoTK posted:

Does YTMND still take submissions?

e: Yes and it's already been made

Ahhhh, that takes me back to my youth. :allears:

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

Not gonna lie, I would donate to the RNC if one of their events was what appears to be a WWE-style 10 man no DQ match with golf clubs, tables and ladders. At least $50.

I used to think someone should start a full contact golf league, where teams compete to get the ball in different holes at the same time, but still with a minimum number of strokes, each team tries to defend the holes from the other teams while also trying to score holes, and the hazards are actually hazardous, like the sand traps would be filled with quicksand, and alligators would be encouraged to reside in the water. I thought it could be called the XPGA.

Might've made a decent comedy sketch when the XFL was a thing. :sigh:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

duz posted:

An endless series of idiot cops. Depressingly realistic!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Post 9-11 User posted:

There's a difference between cross-dressing and being transgender and it is entirely up to that person that choose that.

Caitlyn Jenner posted:

I am a woman.

Post 9-11 User posted:

How dare I use the pronoun, "he," to refer to a man.

Post 9-11 User posted:

entirely up to that person that choose that

Do you see the disconnect here?

Jurgan fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 9, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Jurgan posted:

Is it you being disconnected from the fact that nobody should reply to Post 9-11 User's posts?

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Jurgan posted:

To be fair, Jenner originally said to keep on using "he." I guess with the new name that's changed, but I'm not exactly keeping up with the Kardashians so I have no idea.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Funosaurus posted:

Or we couldn't guess because this could be pretty much anywhere.

Ehh not so much. Boston doesn't have many.

Now Dunks on the other hand...

Gets worse if you zoom in. There are 8 inside Logan airport and two are almost on top of each other

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

OptimusShr posted:

Now Dunks on the other hand...

Gets worse if you zoom in. There are 8 inside Logan airport and two are almost on top of each other

This is like one of those pandemic or zombie movies where the President and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are in a Dr. Strangelove-type bunker looking at projections for the contagion on a big, electronic map.

:crossarms: "My God... within a week there will be Dunkin' Donuts' everywhere."

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Xenoveritas posted:

To be fair, Jenner originally said to keep on using "he." I guess with the new name that's changed, but I'm not exactly keeping up with the Kardashians so I have no idea.

I feel like to comment on a particular issue though you should actually do research into what you're talking about. I guess it's Post 9-11 User so w/e

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

OptimusShr posted:

Ehh not so much. Boston doesn't have many.

I have no idea how you generated that image because you're excluding a ton including the one within walking distance of where I live, yet you've got the Dunkins near me.

quote:

Note the five Starbucks inside Logan. There's also a Peet's Coffee and Teas there. Logan's got you covered when it comes to coffee.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Yeah, Boston has plenty of Dunkies but it's also loaded with Starbucks, because not all of us can walk in and say "Gimme a regulah" and get a horrible mouthful of sugar-cream with weak coffee. :smug:

(I am kidding, drink the coffee that you want to drink.)

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Deep Hurting posted:

I used to think someone should start a full contact golf league, where teams compete to get the ball in different holes at the same time, but still with a minimum number of strokes, each team tries to defend the holes from the other teams while also trying to score holes, and the hazards are actually hazardous, like the sand traps would be filled with quicksand, and alligators would be encouraged to reside in the water. I thought it could be called the XPGA.

Might've made a decent comedy sketch when the XFL was a thing. :sigh:

Water traps aren't naturally full of alligators? I mean...I guess they use some other kind of ancient man-eating reptile in Golf's native Scotland, but the persistent threat of a watery grave is central to the game play, right?

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah, Boston has plenty of Dunkies but it's also loaded with Starbucks, because not all of us can walk in and say "Gimme a regulah" and get a horrible mouthful of sugar-cream with weak coffee. :smug:

It's only a matter of time before someone opens a Dunkin' Donuts inside a Starbucks. A "Stardunkin'," if you will.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jun 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

I did QA for awhile for a creamery that manufactured and distributed for Duncan Donuts. A part of this involved having to taste test DD brand creamer straight. It was by far the most disgustingly sweet swill I have ever tasted, beat out only by DD Extra Sweet.

• Locked thread