Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
An entire goddamn gallery of baby animals falling asleep :kimchi:

vvvv oh my god

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 11:47 on Jun 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Dogs "fighting" over a ball.

http://i.imgur.com/R8se5g1.gifv

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Dog performance art has really come into its own in the last few years.

holttho
May 21, 2007

Beardless posted:

I love how in both images, there's a pelican chilling out with the fishermen.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I was really hoping that there would be a pelican in that gif.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Malachite_Dragon posted:

An entire goddamn gallery of baby animals falling asleep :kimchi:

"Wh-huh?? You just decide that I'm drunk? You can't decide. I make that decision. That decision is mine and God's. And I'm not... I change... I aint make that decision. That wasn't a decision that was made here."

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Posted in another thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQte2nz80Is

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Watch the whole series, it's amazing :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCtdw9FG-s

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Some builders conduct an all-action extermination campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMFxqKAIm7U

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Pictured: Least weasel, most weasel

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

CherryCola posted:

Hello friends, I just had my heart super broken today. May I request some adorable farm animals?

I come bearing sleepy ponies.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Darth Walrus posted:

Pony has crashed; press any key to reboot

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Darth Walrus posted:

I want nothing more than to use that pony belly as a pillow and nap in the sun.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

CherryCola posted:

I want nothing more than to use that pony belly as a pillow and nap in the sun.

Having very recently been in a field with some Shetland ponies (one shoved me into a peat stream when I gave his brother an apple slice, just out of sheer bad-tempered spite!), I can assure you that the instant you try to use that pony belly as a pillow, the evil little bugger will immediately bite the poo poo out of you.

I mean, he'll do it in a cute, fuzzy sort of way, but you'll still have bits chomped off you.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Irisi posted:

Having very recently been in a field with some Shetland ponies (one shoved me into a peat stream when I gave his brother an apple slice, just out of sheer bad-tempered spite!), I can assure you that the instant you try to use that pony belly as a pillow, the evil little bugger will immediately bite the poo poo out of you.

I mean, he'll do it in a cute, fuzzy sort of way, but you'll still have bits chomped off you.

So what you're saying is that they got Shetlands by crossbreeding horses and cats?

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
When I was ten, I went to the Vancouver Zoo (why does that depressing place have to be the biggest zoo in BC, it's not fair) when it was raining so my mom and I were the only ones there. There was a panther that followed me and stared at me like I was a big plate of ribs. That creeped my mom out so she dragged me over to a field where there was some ponies on the other side. They reared up like they were gonna stomp the poo poo out of us if we got any closer.

I got a nicer zoo story, not long after, I visited the San Diego zoo. Everyone else was busy watching the polar bears play fighting so I went up to the resting Pallas Cat's cage and said "Here kitty kitty." It got out of its hole, rubbed against the cage and meowed like a house cat. Of course, it would have wrecked my hand if I actually pet it. They're as grumpy as they look.

Pallas cat kittens. :3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWlt8tFhbk

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Irisi posted:

I took that picture. I cuddled one of those ponies. It worked out remarkably well.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fun zoo fact is that Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo has prairie dogs. Not as an exhibit, they have prairie dogs just living free on the grounds.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
It's somehow not the same without the Mongolian soundtrack

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Vaginaface posted:

It's somehow not the same without the Mongolian soundtrack

I love that video so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Every Pallas Cat video deserves a Mongolian soundtrack.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

muscles like this? posted:

Fun zoo fact is that Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo has prairie dogs. Not as an exhibit, they have prairie dogs just living free on the grounds.

It's true, here's one of them mugging my mom last weekend:

That zoo is one of the few things that makes living in Omaha bearable.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

20 minutes well spent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmf0KAHWlnk

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Do you mind if I steal this to use as an avatar? I love it :3:

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

"Wh-huh?? You just decide that I'm drunk? You can't decide. I make that decision. That decision is mine and God's. And I'm not... I change... I aint make that decision. That wasn't a decision that was made here."

I know this reference. I feel semi relevant. Now for more kitten pictures.

This little furball is growing on me fast:

Apparently, my dog is a furry chew toy to play with. My dog was never informed of this:

My friend's dog just dying for attention. She's been wanting to make friends with the furball and this is her trying to show off how friendly she can be:

Contrecoup
Mar 30, 2015

muscles like this? posted:

The little zoo near where I grew up did the same for peacocks. As an adult I've seen how often birds escape their exhibits and assume it wasn't actually intentional.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Contrecoup posted:

The little zoo near where I grew up did the same for peacocks. As an adult I've seen how often birds escape their exhibits and assume it wasn't actually intentional.

Every zoo I've been to has free range peacocks, I think it's just a zoo thing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Peacocks are generally fine just wandering around, they're smart enough to not get into any real trouble unless zoo visitors start harassing them, and even then peacocks are pretty fearless and very vocal, so keepers wouldn't have any trouble protecting them..

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

There was a big stink last week because one of the peacocks from the zoo escaped and was just chilling out in people's backyards. I think the worry was a dog would get him. Also, yes, he is home safe now.

PS: Consider the following

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Jun 9, 2015

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
A kitten playing with a peacock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nEjN0Pg9Q

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

From the traditional games pictures thread, I heard y'all like fatbirds:

a kitten posted:

Expanding the horizons of gryphondom

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I'd forgotten about that video. If you told me that singer was Louisiana Cajun, and the song was some sort of niche Zydeco, I wouldn't even blink.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

It's a speedy hedgehog in a mobius! :haw:

oliven
Jan 25, 2006

love all cats

Androc posted:

From the traditional games pictures thread, I heard y'all like fatbirds:

This is incredible.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Just another stupid rescue video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIft79NOiYw

:3:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tendai posted:

Do you mind if I steal this to use as an avatar? I love it :3:

Go ahead.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

It's so dusty in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

I am dying. I am internally howling with laughter because I am at work.

• Locked thread