Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
So... this happened. https://www.themittani.com/features/social-interaction-avoiding-stagnation-new-eden

:stonklol: @ byline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Xenuria grew up, it happens. Now hopefully he can stay at that level without reverting back to annoying teenager, and we're set.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:psyduck:

I guess they werent kidding about wanting/needing new writers

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

It's actually a decent article, if suffering from a bit of thesaurus-itis.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

ChickenWing posted:

It's actually a decent article, if suffering from a bit of thesaurus-itis.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A THESAURUS

And yeah, actually. Pretty good article, Xenuria!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Viva Miriya posted:

I'll put you in the next time someone dies. We've been having one or two casualties each mission but the armor, even if it doesn't save them, makes sure the damage isn't overkill so dudes like xutech and zephyrine keep coming back from the dead after the mission.

Are you trying to get a higher casualty rate than Iraq? Either your guys need a better commander, or you need to start playing at easy.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Obviously someone trolling readers using xenuria name.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Traveller posted:

Tried it in Paint.NET, but wasn't too happy with the effort. Oh well, no big deal.

Here you go

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Yay, thanks!

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

All of those pictures are horrible.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Dalael posted:

Are you trying to get a higher casualty rate than Iraq? Either your guys need a better commander, or you need to start playing at easy.

please don't quote my posts you mongoloid tia

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Viva Miriya posted:

Sup blowfish, your dude made major and got a medal for 20 kills. And we're now raiding another carrier for spare parts to continue building awesome interceptors to keep the skies clear.

http://www.twitch.tv/mandozerthegreat

:toot:

Finally, my secret ~elite peeveepee~ needs are being met.

on that other note, how long till Harry Forever and Prencleeve become regular TMC writers :shepicide:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Wanna see a gevlon goblin guestpost

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Viva Miriya posted:

please don't quote my posts you mongoloid tia

Whoa.... No need for Racism ITT.

only Fat shamming

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Vyst add me on steam lets shoot aliens

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19750067/chrome%202015-06-09%2015-06-23-26%20%28mp3cut.net%29.mp3

Apparently I ganked someone while they were streaming.

e: http://www.twitch.tv/m/911247

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Flanders, you should do one of these newbee tuesday broadcasts and teach laz how to be better at solo pvp.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I want to see flanders or laz take the non pvp centric (lol all of them) members of illum on a roam and stream it on TMC

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

I've been meaning to stream snipe this dude for a while. He is really really bad, aggressively ignorant, and normally flies needlessly blingy poo poo.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Reverand maynard posted:

I want to see flanders or laz take the non pvp centric (lol all of them) members of illum on a roam and stream it on TMC

We used to do directors roams. I think they usually meandered around dek and pureblind and usually ended with a camp of the EC- gate, but I remember doing them.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

DBRB did that a couple years ago in Vindicators.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

All the iskies for his toonie taken by a goonie in front of his maties.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Hexel posted:

DBRB did that a couple years ago in Vindicators.

the fat and retarded leading the blind isnt what he was wanting to see

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

(6:31:09 PM) directorbot: Greetings space friends. As part of the continuing orgy of joy I have experienced since the purging of BOS was announced, I bring the following glad tidings. Now that the single largest source of Pirate Battleship loss has been shown the door, I have raised the peacetime reimbursement of Barghests, Bhaalgorns, Machariels, Nightmares, Rattlesnakes and Vindicators to 200mil. If you are in Theta and in Goonwaffe, and do the math on Rattlesnakes, you might see a profitable doctrine idea there.

I look forward to seeing who among DickDo, Karmafleet, or Ratpercussus abuses the poo poo out of this first. Oh, also, since SV has managed to go 24 hours without posting in their SA MMO HMO teenage diary, I have restored reimbursement to Syndicate and Outer Ring. Remember, Atrum cares. Talk to me about your feelings.

~~~ This was a broadcast from atrum_veneficus to all at 2015-06-09 23:31:07.736159 EVE ~~~

So far, three people have pm'd me to tell me how happy I made them feel inside. Also namamai pm'd me too... he thinks he's people! Am I doing it right? Growing as a communicator and all?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

andromache posted:

So far, three people have pm'd me to tell me how happy I made them feel inside. Also namamai pm'd me too... he thinks he's people! Am I doing it right? Growing as a communicator and all?

(4:37:56 PM) namamai: how do i overcome my crippling fear of emotional intimacy, before my already-disintegrating body degrades beyond any hope of reproduction
(4:38:08 PM) atrum@desk: namamai you don't count as people
(4:38:12 PM) atrum@desk: you are an ocelot
(4:38:16 PM) namamai: :smith:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

andromache posted:

he pms me all the fuckin time, usually to my laptop so i dont see it for a couple of days but still

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

ullerrm posted:

(4:37:56 PM) namamai: how do i overcome my crippling fear of emotional intimacy, before my already-disintegrating body degrades beyond any hope of reproduction

I've never seen an ocelot!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

andromache posted:

(6:31:09 PM) directorbot: Greetings space friends. As part of the continuing orgy of joy I have experienced since the purging of BOS was announced, I bring the following glad tidings. Now that the single largest source of Pirate Battleship loss has been shown the door, I have raised the peacetime reimbursement of Barghests, Bhaalgorns, Machariels, Nightmares, Rattlesnakes and Vindicators to 200mil. If you are in Theta and in Goonwaffe, and do the math on Rattlesnakes, you might see a profitable doctrine idea there.

I look forward to seeing who among DickDo, Karmafleet, or Ratpercussus abuses the poo poo out of this first. Oh, also, since SV has managed to go 24 hours without posting in their SA MMO HMO teenage diary, I have restored reimbursement to Syndicate and Outer Ring. Remember, Atrum cares. Talk to me about your feelings.

~~~ This was a broadcast from atrum_veneficus to all at 2015-06-09 23:31:07.736159 EVE ~~~

My Machariel rides again! Hooooo!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:ocelot::corsair:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Is the goonwaffe bonus still in effect and thus the payout on those hulls work out to 400 mill peacetime before the cap? I haven't had to put in for reimbursement for a long long time.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

darth cookie posted:

Is the goonwaffe bonus still in effect and thus the payout on those hulls work out to 400 mill peacetime before the cap? I haven't had to put in for reimbursement for a long long time.

That's what my money is on.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

surebet posted:

Assume I'm in station with the means to evac safely but that I have stuff in corporate impound, can said stuff be unimpounded?
Yes. It costs 50% of the office rental fee to unimpound assets, and can be done as long as you are docked in station, no matter what your standings with the owners. So the new owners can make it expensive but they can't block retrieval of your stuff. (And if they do set the office fee super-high, just leave the JC there for a bit because they'll probably lower the fee at some point, if they plan to use the station at all. AFAIK office fees vanish into the void.)

However, only the CEO or director roles can unimpound corp assets, and when they do the stuff gets delivered to their personal hangar. So if you don't have that ability, getting your stuff back is tricky. Your CEO needs a JC in the station, and you need to trust him to actually return your stuff rather than just firesale it himself.

It's always easier to evac before stations get taken rather than after. OTOH fozziesov will be making deadzoned stations way less effective, due to the freeport mode after one reinforcement. You don't have to wait until your own alliance or your blues take a station back, you can just wait until the next time anyone is fighting over the station to sneak a JF in.

(A better question might be why you're bringing your assets out for your corp's use, what you're getting out of it, and why you're putting stuff valuable enough to be worried about into a corp hangar.)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

I'd do this. As im non pvp

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

ullerrm posted:

SERPENTINE, FLANDERS! SERPENTINE!

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
What do you guys think of this pilgrim fit? My amarr cruiser V finishes in 3 days and I have recon 5 so I want to put it to good use. This seems like it would be effective in a support role as a heavy tackler, but everyone says the pilgrim sucks?

Dual webs to stop people burning back to gates/holes and probes because probes are always useful and the third neut may not be totally required?

code:
[Pilgrim, Pilgrim no TD]

Adaptive Nano Plating II
Thermic Plating II
Internal Force Field Array I
1600mm Steel Plates II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 150
10MN Afterburner II
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Expanded Probe Launcher I, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Vespa EC-600 x5
Hornet EC-300 x5
Warrior II x5
Hammerhead II x5

Mr Crustacean
May 13, 2009

one (1) robosexual

andromache posted:

Good call, and good changes with the ~feelings~.
After all, how you act is who you are. :3:

You might find that acting in good faith towards people makes you feel better. And it gives you an actual reason to gently caress with them if they act in bad faith towards you.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Mr Crustacean posted:

You might find that acting in good faith towards people makes you feel better.

Alternatively, it might not.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

CashEnsign posted:

I've never seen an ocelot!

I had the pleasure of riding one once.

Mr Crustacean
May 13, 2009

one (1) robosexual

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Alternatively, it might not.

More importantly, it gives you a justification to gently caress with people who act in bad faith towards you :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Mr Crustacean posted:

Good call, and good changes with the ~feelings~.
After all, how you act is who you are. :3:

You might find that acting in good faith towards people makes you feel better. And it gives you an actual reason to gently caress with them if they act in bad faith towards you.

Generally I operate in a Touch Not, Lest Yea In Turn Be Touched philosophy. The problem for BOS and Space Violence leadership is that I've been doing my space job longer than most of their leadership has played eve, and have been touched by their organizations multiple times.

It feels like it just happened. :reddit:

• Locked thread