Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/10/world/europe/belgium-commemorates-waterloo-with-euro-and-france-is-not-pleased.html

Lol France

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
rear end white

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

this stuff is so dumb because you just know that the French will respond by a Verdun commemoration or something and then the Germans get pissy and suddenly you have commemorative coins being minted for the establishment of the Italian Social republic or whatever

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

V. Illych L. posted:

this stuff is so dumb because you just know that the French will respond by a Verdun commemoration or something and then the Germans get pissy and suddenly you have commemorative coins being minted for the establishment of the Italian Social republic or whatever

that would be amazing though

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

good morning

my email posted:

ラーメンの女神 ご予約いただきました皆様へ

ゼネプロアルファーオンラインです

本日午後8時ごろの予定となっておりました「ラーメンの女神」ですが、
現在最終調整を行っている最中です

ダウンロード可能になりましたら、改めましてメールにてお知らせいた
します

大変申し訳ございませんが、もうしばらくお待ちくださいませ

ゼネプロアルファーオンライン

:argh:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

good morning

:argh:

Ramen goddess to reservation Whats everyone

Zenepuro is alpha online

Although it is was has become a schedule of around 20 o'clock today , " ramen Goddess " ,
It is while performing the current final adjustment

Once now available for download , we had let us know we revised by e-mail
To you

Sorry , but please be patient

Zenepuro alpha online

sounds like nerd poo poo to me

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

joeburz posted:

Dear Brookfield Zoo,

As I'm loyal fan and customer of the zoo, I find that one of your employees has crossed the line with her post and tagging herself at her place of employment.
First of all, people want to cry racism daily, I find her comment EXTREMELY racist.
Secondly, there are better people in this world that would love the opportunity to work, especially work at Brookfield Zoo.
If she isn't fired, I can guarantee this photo will make it to the public media, because if this is how you allow your employees to treat and talk about the customers who pay lots of money to go to the zoo, then Brookfield Zoo is a disgrace to Chicago, as she's a disgrace to your zoo.

Thank you,
The loyal "rude rear end white person"

the pic in question

lol at the comment being EXTREMELY racist. brookfield is literally filled with rude rear end white people.

Unless she is saying that they are white then they must be rude then I don't think this is racist at all :shrug:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

baw posted:

Ramen goddess to reservation Whats everyone

Zenepuro is alpha online

Although it is was has become a schedule of around 20 o'clock today , " ramen Goddess " ,
It is while performing the current final adjustment

Once now available for download , we had let us know we revised by e-mail
To you

Sorry , but please be patient

Zenepuro alpha online

sounds like nerd poo poo to me

it is nerd poo poo

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
im poopin rite now

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
my hatred of rich ppl stems mostly from jealousy.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Gravel Gravy posted:

Unless she is saying that they are white then they must be rude then I don't think this is racist at all :shrug:

she got fired cause the world owns

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

WoodrowSkillson posted:

she got fired cause the world owns

Not sure I'd feel too bad about that though. Identifying who you are, showing where you work, and saying that all your customers suck is a pretty bad business model.

I mean it works for the really spergy record store owners though.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
morning dad chat, just found out i am getting a 10% raise in october

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone should go see Spy it's p good

jason statham is p funny

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Gravel Gravy posted:

Not sure I'd feel too bad about that though. Identifying who you are, showing where you work, and saying that all your customers suck is a pretty bad business model.

I mean it works for the really spergy record store owners though.

going public with it on instagram was dumb as gently caress so she cant be surprised she was fired.

but lol at all this indignant rage over the such an inoffensive remark

baw
Nov 5, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

it is nerd poo poo

i hope it gets resolved

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

:toot:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

mooyashi posted:

Jeb Bush In 1995: Unwed Mothers Should Be Publicly Shamed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/09/jeb-bush-1995-book_n_7542964.html

:stare:

jesus loving christ

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I have a raise right now

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

for your delectation I present

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux posted:

Posting so i can find these later

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

SedanChair posted:

jesus loving christ

my fav part

quote:

As governor of Florida in 2001, Bush had the opportunity to test his theory on public shaming. He declined to veto a very controversial bill that required single mothers who did not know the identity of the father to publish their sexual histories in a newspaper before they could legally put their babies up for adoption. He later signed a repeal of the so-called "Scarlet Letter" law in 2003 after it was successfully challenged in court.

Bush's ideas about public shaming extended beyond unwed parents. He said American schools and the welfare system could use a healthy dose of shame as well. “For many, it is more shameful to work than to take public assistance -- that is how backward shame has become!” he wrote, adding that the juvenile criminal justice system also "seems to be lacking in humiliation."

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

SedanChair posted:

jesus loving christ

It's the party that introduced intravaginal ultrasounds and suggested swallowing camerapills to view the fetus prior to aborting. None of this is surprising anymore.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Why can't Republicans put together a decent presidential candidate.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

zoux posted:

Why can't Republicans put together a decent presidential candidate.

because their party is politically and morally bankrupt?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Because they aren't decent people.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

when has decency ever been a prereq for political success

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

zoux posted:

Your question was why they couldn't come up with a decent candidate, not a successful candidate.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

baw posted:

i hope it gets resolved

same

wanna play that game

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

zoux posted:

being able to pretend to be decent has ALWAYS been a prerequisite for political success on the national stage. These fuckers are so rich and so vile that they forgot how to even pretend not to be douchebags long ago.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

Your question was why they couldn't come up with a decent candidate, not a successful candidate.

harsh, but fair.

but yeah, basically the reason the republicans can't find a candidate who can win a national election is because their party is basically removed from the mainstream on major cultural and economic issues and depends on old, racist and biggoted voters to win.

i really wish that we'd stop having important poo poo like state governors in off year elections because its so much easier for dumb republicans to win those.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

*buys a multimillion dollar "theraputic" Olympic dancing horse* I'm here to tell you how the real responsible Americans manage their budget!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

like it's pretty loving sad when Jeb loving Bush is the least hosed up of your crew.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jun 10, 2015

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

conratulations. that's a pretty decent raise.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Spaceman Future! posted:

being able to pretend to be decent has ALWAYS been a prerequisite for political success on the national stage. These fuckers are so rich and so vile that they forgot how to even pretend not to be douchebags long ago.

The balloon continues to rise. Unfortunately when the voting base starts to lose density that balloon is going to pop.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

joeburz posted:

my fav part

it really is the quote we'll be posting for the next year and a half

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spaceman Future! posted:

*buys a multimillion dollar "theraputic" Olympic dancing horse* I'm here to tell you how the real responsible Americans manage their budget!

i think the dumbest thing that ever came out of the romney campaign's mouth, which is saying something, was when Anne went on like ABC or something and tried to say that her and Mitt knew what it was like to "make ends meet" "when Mitt was at Harvard, and we were just living off his stock options, oh goodness, we had to eat Spaghetti!"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

min wage chat says you actually got a pay cut. Sad.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i think the dumbest thing that ever came out of the romney campaign's mouth, which is saying something, was when Anne went on like ABC or something and tried to say that her and Mitt knew what it was like to "make ends meet" "when Mitt was at Harvard, and we were just living off his stock options, oh goodness, we had to eat Spaghetti!"

Didnt she also say she knows what its like to be a working mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

I thought you were going to talk about why they didn't just open a window in their plane after they had a small fire or something.

• Locked thread