Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

gently caress, I don't think I even made it through the first set of DLC, how can I possibly justify buying this game?

Who am I kidding, it's gonna happen...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Has anyone translated the info in the trailer, regarding the 3DS features?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'm really hoping whatever stuff that's unique to the 3DS version is just a DLC for the Wii U one.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

There are almost certainly more characters because they're not going to include Tetra and KoRL and not Toon Link, especially since he already has an Amiibo.
he better have a lobster shirt, that's all I'm saying.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is a list of Demands to Koei Tecmo for characters/weapons that NEED to be added:

Groose. Linebeck. The bird postman. Oracle games' Animal Flute featuring Ricky, Moosh, and Dmitri, Rod of Seasons, Maple the Witch. The Owl. Vaati. Toon Link featuring Ezlo the minish cap. Swimsuit DLC. The mayor of Ordon from twilight princess. I can't think of more at the moment but there's definitely more.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Here's one that's still up as of this post, the other got set private.

gently caress, now this one is. :argh:

Edit: Okay, let's see how long this one lasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRw2sWtVE0

Onean fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jun 10, 2015

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
And so did that one.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So a lot of people are losing it over the obvious stuff. What I'm curious about is what's with the orange Ocarina in the trailer? Is it implying Saria or someone else might be added too?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I don't even know why they're trying to contain it at this point...it's the Internet, the cat cannot be returned to the bag.

Edit: if anything they need to be scrambling to make an extended version of the trailer for the E3 reveal.

jivjov fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 10, 2015

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Maybe it's a new item, like the bombs? Weapons always showed up as Sealed from the chests (I think, I just got this last week when I finally got a WiiU for Splatoon), though I suppose they could easily do something different just for the trailer.

Going back to watch the other trailer chest bits, Zelda pulls out the Hookshot from E3 2014. Edit: Link also pulls out the Boss Key in the Features trailer, so it might be a map mechanic item as well.

Onean fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 10, 2015

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Oh jeez, this is great. Will it be the same story as the WiiU version though? That would be kind of lame, even if adventure mode is the important part.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
There is probably a person at Omega Force who specializes boat based movesets who was rallying hard as gently caress for another chance to shine.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Oh my god that Wind Waker theme :stwoon:

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tetra! The Musou Gods have heard my pleas! I don't care if the models are wimpier or that the enemy count is absolutely gonna be lower. Tetra in HW! Hell yeah I'll buy the drat game again. Especially if that thing at the end that looked like a 'you can transfer 'em to the WiiU version!' teaser is actually what it is.

Gonna need a full version of that Wind Waker track immediately.

E: Hyrule All-Stars, huh? Yeah, they're absolutely hiding Groose for another reveal trailer so everyone can lose their loving minds again.

E2: Linkle hype! I want to believe!

ChibiSoma fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jun 10, 2015

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

The GIG posted:

There is probably a person at Omega Force who specializes boat based movesets who was rallying hard as gently caress for another chance to shine.

Probably the guy who said "GIVE HUANG GAI A BOAT. YESSSSS."

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Takoluka posted:

Probably the guy who said "GIVE HUANG GAI A BOAT. YESSSSS."

"Look man they have a character who is a boat. The world needs me boss!"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That Hyrule Warriors 3DS better be N3DS only.

There's gotta be a reason why I invested into this new thing, right Nintendo? Bah. A new Zelda 3DS title weighted down by old hardware. God drat, to think the game would look better on the N3DS anyways but nope, I guess not. Here we are stuck with the original 3DS specs. I am so excited that the character encounter count is severely limited because some kid as a 2DS. Thanks a lot.

What makes it worse is that you can transfer Tetra and the Old King to your Wii U but I still wanted them to utilize the N3DS hardware.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

The opposite of this.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
So I guess there's no hope of a full on sequel this year then. Either way I'm amped for this.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Samurai Warriors Chronicles was on the OG 3DS and that game ruled really hard and I'm glad they're seemingly basing All-Stars off that one with the character swapping.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Anime Curator posted:

There's gotta be a reason why I invested into this new thing, right Nintendo? Bah. A new Zelda 3DS title weighted down by old hardware. God drat, to think the game would look better on the N3DS anyways but nope, I guess not. Here we are stuck with the original 3DS specs. I am so excited that the character encounter count is severely limited because some kid as a 2DS. Thanks a lot.

What makes it worse is that you can transfer Tetra and the Old King to your Wii U but I still wanted them to utilize the N3DS hardware.

Looking at the box art on that trailer and comparing it to the Xenoblade box art, I doubt that is the case.

That said, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate does run better on N3DS and I think Smash Bros does too, so I am willing to bet that running on N3DS will have it at the very least run smoother and may even allow more dudes on screen than if it was on OG 3DS.

What does the subtitle say?

EDIT: I am also hoping for a save transfer system too.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Hyrule All-Stars

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Onean posted:

Here's one that's still up as of this post, the other got set private.

gently caress, now this one is. :argh:

Edit: Okay, let's see how long this one lasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRw2sWtVE0

Here's another if that goes down.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

mabels big day posted:

This is a list of Demands to Koei Tecmo for characters/weapons that NEED to be added:

Groose. Linebeck. The bird postman. Oracle games' Animal Flute featuring Ricky, Moosh, and Dmitri, Rod of Seasons, Maple the Witch. The Owl. Vaati. Toon Link featuring Ezlo the minish cap. Swimsuit DLC. The mayor of Ordon from twilight princess. I can't think of more at the moment but there's definitely more.

There needs to be a new stage or two. Outset Island would be pretty cool.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Hyrule Warriors for 3DS? AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Oh, Tetra is in, that's cool.

But we all know that the real star of the show is King Daphnes and his boat-based moveset! :allears:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

cloofish posted:

There needs to be a new stage or two. Outset Island would be pretty cool.

Koholint Island.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Oxyclean posted:

I'm really hoping whatever stuff that's unique to the 3DS version is just a DLC for the Wii U one.

Same, I mean I'll definitely buy the 3DS one if I have to but I'd rather just buy the new characters/stages as DLC for the Wii U version, dunno if they'll do that outside of Tetra/King of Red Lions though.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

mabels big day posted:

Koholint Island.

Oh man, I didn't realize how much I wanted this as an adventure map. :stare:

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

mabels big day posted:

Koholint Island.

This is nice.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
HW3ds is gonna be poo poo. You can tell because they didn't add the baby from Twilight Princess.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Dizz posted:

HW3ds is gonna be poo poo. You can tell because they didn't add the baby from Twilight Princess.

Malo bought out the Bazaar merchant:ssh:

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

This site still has the video in a non-Youtube upload: http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/06/hyrule-warriors-3d-announced/

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]
Y'know a thought I had while I was into this was "it'd be cool to have this portable."

So yay I'm happy. Especially for more characters.

I don't understand how they can downgrade a 1080p game into a 400x240 game without sacrificing a ton of cool stuff though. Really hope it can use the new 3ds processor.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
yeah but did they fix the adventure mode so it isn't an unfun slog

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Whoa poo poo, at 1:07 in the trailer when it shows a picture of the character art of the playable characters, in the background you can see a crossbow that looks like the crossbow female-Link Linkle uses in the concept art. It's the shot used as the header image they used on that website there.

:eyepop:
Right there next to Tetra

It looks exactly like the crossbow in that concept art image for Linkle. Why's there a random crossbow that looks like Linkle's there? New weapon for someone? Or... playable Linkle?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Lessail posted:

yeah but did they fix the adventure mode so it isn't an unfun slog

Did you have a specific complaint about Adventure mode? Because other than trying to get certain items to respawn, its pretty fun all the way around.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Links crossbow training getting the rep it deserves finally

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
So long as they don't loving fix the Rupee glitch.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

jivjov posted:

Did you have a specific complaint about Adventure mode? Because other than trying to get certain items to respawn, its pretty fun all the way around.

The ranking system is bad, and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
What us the rupee glitch? I have like 3" hours in this and I'm unaware of any glitches.

Also is this for new models only?

• Locked thread