Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Alan Smithee posted:

Children 12 and under free. Seems like most venues are like that

Yea it's free but you have to register them or something, didn't know if this was really a kid thing or not since it's there most likely for Id/emergency situations if the kid gets lost or separated. Considering my son is 5 months old I was curious since he can't walk and will be attached to my chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
I pm'ed dude who needs room/may need to get rid of badge, but I just wanted to put it out there:

I'd like to get at least a Friday badge to get to the Adult Swim panels, so if anyone here can't go that day or wants to be rid of their badge, let me know!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Did someone say MAPS?????

Today's tip is maps of Artist's Alley, Small Press and Exhibitor maps.
http://www.comic-con.org/toucan/03-comic-con-2015-exhibit-hall-map-and-exhibitor-lists-now-online

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
The layout looks the same as last year.

edit: oh hey, the WB schedule looks interesting

quote:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 8

6:00–10:00 p.m. The first time is always the best time. Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television proudly continue our annual Preview Night tradition, with exclusive world premiere screenings of the pilot episodes of four of the most highly anticipated series of the 2015–16 television season — Supergirl, Blindspot, Containment and Lucifer — as well as a brand-new episode of Teen Titans Go!. Ballroom 20

Supergirl: In the vast DC Comics Universe of super heroes, the rich mythology of Superman and the planet Krypton is perhaps the most famous and instantly recognizable. Enter Supergirl! Born on the doomed planet Krypton, the preteen Kara escaped at the same time as the infant Kal-El, but didn’t arrive on Earth until many years later after being lost in the Phantom Zone. Now age 24, living in National City and working as an assistant for Catco Worldwide Media mogul Cat Grant, Kara has spent so many years trying to fit in that she forgot to ever stand out. All that changes when she decides to embrace her superhuman abilities and become the hero she was always destined to be. With the help of Daily Planet photographer James Olsen, her foster sister Alex, and the research of the super-secret, off-the-grid Department of Extra-Normal Operations (DEO) and its head, Hank Henshaw, who are tasked with keeping the Earth safe from aliens, Kara takes to the skies to protect her world.

Blindspot: Sullivan Stapleton (300: Rise of an Empire) and Jaimie Alexander (Thor films) star in Blindspot, a one-hour action thriller from Berlanti Productions (The Flash, Arrow, Pan) and writer/executive producer Martin Gero (Stargate: Atlantis). Stapleton stars as hardened FBI agent Kurt Weller, who is drawn into a complex conspiracy when a naked amnesiac, Jane Doe (Alexander), is found in Times Square covered in a series of cryptic tattoos … including his name on her back. As Weller and his teammates at the FBI begin to investigate the veritable treasure map that is Jane Doe’s tattoos, they are drawn into a high-stakes underworld that twists and turns through a labyrinth of secrets and revelations — and the information they uncover might ultimately change the world.

Containment: When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure in Containment. Torn apart from their loved ones, the survivors trapped within the cordon are fighting against not only fatal infection, but also isolation, fear and the disintegration of society around them. But as they begin to gain each other’s trust, hope remains, and on either side of the cordon unlikely heroes will rise.

Lucifer: The story of the original fallen angel. Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar has resigned his throne and retired to the City of Angels, where he owns an upscale piano bar called Lux. When a beautiful pop star is murdered, he feels something awaken deep within him for the first time in roughly 10 billion years. Is he actually capable of feelings for a human being? The very thought disturbs him. The murder attracts the attention of LAPD homicide detective Chloe Dancer, who finds herself both repulsed and fascinated by Lucifer. At the same time, God’s emissary, the angel Amenadiel, has been sent to Los Angeles to convince Lucifer to return to Hell. But with the City of Angels at his feet and a newfound purpose, Lucifer’s having too much fun to go back now.

Teen Titans Go!: The Teen Titans are back at it again, in Teen Titans Go!, with all-new comedic adventures both in and out of Titans Tower. We’ll have you covered by screening a brand-new episode.

WBTV/WBA SERIES SCHEDULE
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change. Additional information on panel sessions, signings and other events will be provided as news breaks.

FRIDAY, JULY 10

10:00–11:00 a.m. The Big Bang Theory (Season 9 Premieres September 21, Mondays 8/7c on CBS): The Big Bang Theory writers are returning to San Diego, to once again solve the comedy equation and take you behind the scenes of TV’s #1 comedy! Ballroom 20

11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lucifer (Midseason on FOX): Sexy, dark and irreverent, Lucifer makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Lesley-Ann Brandt and DB Woodside and executive producers. Room 6BCF

Time TBA Mike Tyson Mysteries (New Episodes Fall 2015 on Adult Swim): With a knockout appearance last year, Iron Mike Tyson is taking on Comic-Con again and this rematch is sure to live up to the hype. After a hilarious season of solving mysteries, the Mike Tyson Mystery Team will be back in the ring with all-new episodes on Adult Swim this fall. Join voice cast Mike Tyson and Rachel Ramras (MAD), and producer Hugh Davidson (The Looney Tunes Show) for a first look at the upcoming season and a Q&A discussion. Location TBA

12:30–1:30 p.m. The 100 (Midseason on The CW): Following the lethal events of the season finale, join The 100 stars along with executive producer Jason Rothenberg as they return to San Diego for their third appearance at Comic-Con. Ballroom 20

1:00–2:00 p.m. Teen Titans Go! (Thursdays 6/5c Cartoon Network): No trip to Comic-Con is complete without spending some time with the liveliest and craziest super hero team on television. Find out what new adventures, food fights and staring contests await Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven in season three of this hit animated series. Join producers Michael Jelenic (Batman: The Brave and The Bold) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) and members of the voice cast as they screen a brand-new episode, as well as take questions on all things Titans! Room 6A

4:30–5:30 p.m. The Originals (Thursdays 9/8c on The CW): The Originals will be returning for more sexy, supernatural intrigue, romance, alliances, betrayals and bloodshed in New Orleans this fall. Join executive producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci along with series stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Phoebe Tonkin, Leah Pipes, Danielle Campbell and Charles Michael Davis for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A. Ballroom 20

5:45–6:45 p.m. iZOMBIE (Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW): The brainy hit iZOMBIE returns to San Diego for its sophomore appearance at Comic-Con. After the shocking events in the season finale, be among the first to get the scoop on what’s in store for season two with executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, along with series stars Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley and David Anders. Ballroom 20

SATURDAY, JULY 11

11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. Blindspot (Mondays 10/9c on NBC): The new one-hour action-thriller Blindspot makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with star Jaimie Alexander (Thor films) and executive producers Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Martin Gero. Room 6A

5:15 p.m.–6:15 p.m. Person of Interest (Midseason on CBS): Person of Interest returns to San Diego for the fifth year! Join the discussion, as the science “fiction” of Person of Interest stays one step ahead of real-world events. Find out highly confidential intel when executive producers Jonathan Nolan, Greg Plageman and Denise Thé join series stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman and Amy Acker undergo a Comic-Con interrogation with a special video presentation and Q&A. Room 6BCF

6:15–7:15 p.m. Containment (Midseason on The CW): When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure. Containment makes its Comic-Con debut with a special screening of the entire pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars David Gyasi, Christina Moses, Chris Wood, Claudia Black and Kristen Gutoskie, along with executive producers Julie Plec, Matt Corman and Chris Ord. Room 6BCF

8:00–11:00 p.m. Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Present: Super Hero Saturday Night Offers Fans a Look Inside the Worlds of Arrow, The Flash and Gotham, plus a Pilot Screening of Supergirl and Video Presentations of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Vixen: DC fans … get ready for another Super Hero Saturday Night! Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment will again welcome fans into the worlds of some of DC Comics’ greatest characters during a three-hour super-experience in Hall H. The exclusive evening will feature a pilot screening of the highly anticipated new action series Supergirl, followed by a Q&A with stars and producers; plus, individual special video presentations and Q&As with stars and producers from Arrow, The Flash and Gotham. Also, don’t miss a special Q&A with cast and producers of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and a peek at the new digital series Vixen. Hall H

SUNDAY, JULY 12

10:00–11:00 a.m. The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays 8/7c on The CW): The cast and creative team behind The Vampire Diaries return to San Diego — for the first time in Hall H — for a sizzling seventh appearance at Comic-Con. Series stars Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Kat Graham, Candice Accola and Michael Malarkey will join executive producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries on stage for a video screening and Q&A session. Hall H

11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. Supernatural (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW): Join series stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard, along with executive producer Jeremy Carver, as they return to answer questions from the audience about what’s in store for the eleventh season of this exciting series! Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, as well as special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season DVD and Blu-ray™ release on September 8. Hall H

1:00–2:00 p.m. Childrens Hospital (New Episodes in 2016 on Adult Swim): Adult Swim’s two-time Emmy®-winning live-action comedy returns to Comic-Con for a sixth year! Creator and star Rob Corddry and executive producer David Wain will be joined onstage by select cast for a lively (and medically accurate!) Q&A. Room 25ABC

I had no idea they were making a Vixen series.

Dr Tran fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jun 10, 2015

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

I've never been to a "Video Q&A" but they seemed like all the rage last year. Is it all just pretaped bullshit or is there something else behind it?

Interesting that Children's Hospital isn't on Friday in Indigo. Also odd they moved The Vampire Diaries before Supernatural on Sunday. I would've thought they'd keep TVD with the Originals but shows what I know.

Edit: Marvel may be skipping SDCC but Star Wars isn't.

quote:

Friday, July 10, Star Wars Schedule
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Hall H
Lucasfilm president and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and special guests provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Star Wars Publishing 2015, Part 1: 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.; Room: 7AB
Join a dynamic, all-star, New York Times-bestselling panel of authors including Alexandra Bracken (the Darkest Minds series), Adam Gidwitz (A Tale Dark and Grim series), Tom Angleberger (The Origami Yoda series), and Tony Diterlizzi (The Spiderwick Chronicles) in conversation with Lucasfilm’s Mike Siglain about the new Star Wars retellings for a younger generation of fans. From picture books to novels, these authors present A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi in perspectives that will change the way readers understand who these beloved characters are and how they became legends for legions of fans.

Star Wars Publishing 2015, Part 2: 11:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.; Room: 7AB
Join a variety of authors as they talk about their upcoming projects from that galaxy far, far away. Moderated by Lucasfilm’s Mike Siglain, authors from Del Rey and other publishers will participate in a discussion on writing stories for the exciting new future of the Star Wars universe.

Hasbro Star Wars, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
Join members of the Hasbro and Lucasfilm teams as they discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure offerings, and word on the Holonet is there may also be a few surprises, including a special product reveal.

Star Wars Collectibles Update with Lucasfilm’s Anita Castellar, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
Join eFX, Gentle Giant Studios, Kotobukiya, and Sideshow Collectibles for product development insights and exclusive previews of the latest in Star Wars collectibles. In attendance will be Anita Castellar, a self-professed Star Wars fangirl who manages licensing for hardline categories at Lucasfilm such as toys, collectibles, consumer electronics, automotives, and more.

ILM 40th Anniversary, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
For 40 years, Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most memorable images in the history of modern cinema. From advances in the photo chemical process, optical compositing, motion control, and models and miniatures — to the company’s pioneering efforts in computer graphics, digital compositing, film scanning and recording, morphing, digital environments, performance capture, character animation and modern digital pipelines, ILM continues to break new ground in visual effects for film, television, themed attractions, and new forms of entertainment. The presenters will discuss the company’s work from its earliest days and breakthroughs along the way.
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition at San Diego Comic Con 2015

For the first time, Star Wars joins forces with characters from across The Walt Disney Company in Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition – the next chapter in the best-selling hybrid toy/video game series. Fans are invited to the Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop, located at the heart of Gaslamp District, for the opportunity to play as Ahsoka Tano, Luke Skywalker, Darth Maul or any of the Star Wars characters featured in Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire.
Fans will also have a chance to step into the “Disney Infinity Only in the Toy Box” mediated reality experience, where guests virtually enter the Toy Box and interact alongside their favorite Disney Infinity characters, such as engaging in lightsaber duels with Darth Vader or Yoda, and take home a customized photo and video with their chosen character. Other Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop activities include a Toy Box TV Live Edition webcast on Twitch featuring new announcements, surprise guests, contests with prizes, and exclusive giveaways.

RevKrule fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jun 10, 2015

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
drat it, EFB

(I'll update the gently caress out of the off site list once I have some free time in about two weeks)

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Last year, I had the advantage that all of the Hall H stuff I wanted to see was on Saturday. I wasn't going to do H at all this year, but I do want to see footage from Superman/Batman AND Star Wars is on Friday - that makes it rough.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Darko posted:

Last year, I had the advantage that all of the Hall H stuff I wanted to see was on Saturday. I wasn't going to do H at all this year, but I do want to see footage from Superman/Batman AND Star Wars is on Friday - that makes it rough.

Remember back in the 00's when Star Wars day in Hall H was just a sham of commercials and you could just walk in?

I wouldn't be surprised if people are camping Wednesday night for that Friday Star Wars panel.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
My buddy wants to see Doctor Who on Thursday and Star Wars on Friday. I suspect he's going to try to find a way to just sneak into a utility closet in Hall H and stay in there Thursday night.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
The Star Wars panel will be the hottest thing at the entire con. No question. I imagine that is where the first full non-teaser trailer is going to drop.

I'm so happy about selfie sticks being banned. I hope they're vigilante about it. At Disneyland they have signs hanging in some line queues that say "no selfie sticks" and it's so sad that they have to obstruct their own decorations with signs to deter dumb idiots.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Friday's Star Wars panel is going to be the biggest Hall H event ever. Twilight fans have nothing on badge-carrying Star Wars nerds, but even Twilight still had people lining up early Wednesday. They're going to have to make two sleepover lines for Hall H, one for Thursday, one for Friday.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah, this was super poor planning on someone's part. This should've been a first thing Thursday panel because now you're gonna end up w/a line nightmare.

Maybe they'll learn next year. Maybe. (no)

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

I planted radishes in this special dirt and they came up all weird!
:science: :ughh:

MadJackal posted:

Friday's Star Wars panel is going to be the biggest Hall H event ever. Twilight fans have nothing on badge-carrying Star Wars nerds, but even Twilight still had people lining up early Wednesday. They're going to have to make two sleepover lines for Hall H, one for Thursday, one for Friday.

Hell, there was that one Twilight fan who started camping out SUNDAY and got killed in 2012. Sadly enough, I'm not so much surprised that someone died because of a Comiccon line than I am that someone would camp out four days early. But for Star Wars? Oh boy...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I guess looking on the bright side if you don't plan on being in Hall H that should clear up other things for you. Except this is Comic Con and we all know that's not gonna happen

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

RevKrule posted:

Maybe they'll learn next year. Maybe. (no)

Comic-Con learning from its past mistakes? :laffo:

Say, is there any way that the creative pros can get their info added to the master post, in case anyone wants to see our art/buy our book/whatever the case may be?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Hijinks Ensue posted:

Comic-Con learning from its past mistakes? :laffo:

Say, is there any way that the creative pros can get their info added to the master post, in case anyone wants to see our art/buy our book/whatever the case may be?

I can put what ever you want in the 2nd post

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Figure we should put hotel sharing there too, anyone still need people to walk over on the way to the bathroom?

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

Dr Tran posted:

I can put what ever you want in the 2nd post

Awesome, thank you.

My movie review book A Nerd Girl's Guide to Cinema will be on sale at William Wu Books, booth 5627. I'll also have free postcards and bookmarks to give away. For those of you who'd like to scope out the book beforehand, here's its Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Nerd-Girls-Guide-Cinema/dp/0991044541/ref=la_B007MHKTF0_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1434030286&sr=1-1

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Some downtown hotels just opened up. The W, a few others ~1 mile away.

edit: if you were waitlisted, I guess

Darko fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jun 11, 2015

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
The exclusives list is really incomplete
http://comic-con.org/cci/2015/exclusives

I'm usually interested in the Bandai stuff, but they really suck this year.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

It seems super short in comparison to previous years. Both in terms of products and companies represented.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in the last couple years the official SDCC exclusive list has had lots of holes in it.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Paramount and Sony are also skipping SDCC this year.
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/06/19/paramount-and-sony-will-skip-comic-con/

Dr Tran posted:

The exclusives list is really incomplete
http://comic-con.org/cci/2015/exclusives

I'm usually interested in the Bandai stuff, but they really suck this year.

This has been updated to add more stuff. They usually update it a couple times before SDCC.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Just who the hell IS going... it seems like slim pickings this year, apart from Star Wars.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
I'm passing on Star Wars, going to see Con Man and Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Adult Swim panel day is always Friday, right?

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Satorr posted:

Adult Swim panel day is always Friday, right?

For the past several years, yes.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

More exclusives update! Funko is updating this page every so often until the 29th with their exclusives: http://funko.com/blogs/news/tagged/sdcc

And I heard final fantasy online is selling stuffed carbuncles at their booth. Can't find the site verifying this anymore, but the tweets are still alive.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

If anyone's sticking around til sunday Harmontown is going to be around fwiw

tickets won't be free of course but something to do

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Is their a good way that isn't eBay to get the exclusives if you can't go? I hate paying 2 or 3 times the price because of companies making exclusives that are better then their non exclusives

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

Is their a good way that isn't eBay to get the exclusives if you can't go? I hate paying 2 or 3 times the price because of companies making exclusives that are better then their non exclusives

The good stuff is often hard to get anyway. You either deal with raffles or spending whole nights in line to be get something before it runs out.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Here is how you get the really 'cool' exclusives at SDCC, this is not an exaggeration.

1) Start lining up Tuesday morning for the Preview Night thing.
2) Go to whatever booth is selling the thing, stand in line there until you get a ticket with a time printed on it (this takes hours).
3) Go stand in line elsewhere when the ticket time is, but you have to arrive 6-8 hours early for that because they overprint of course. This could be like Sunday at 5pm or something in which case you're guaranteed not to get anything.
4) The line moves and you get to the front and they've been sold out of all the SDCC exclusives since Preview night + 15 minutes.

Last year I went to the UPS store in the Omni to ship a package back to work and there was a guy there shipping 4 huge boxes (think mini fridge sized) full of Funko Pop SDCC exclusive vinyls back somewhere at the same time, and I talked to the employees and he does that every day of the show with various 'exclusives'.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
adultswimpresents.com

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

The VBros guys aren't showing up this year. I am loving distraught.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

Alan Smithee posted:

If anyone's sticking around til sunday Harmontown is going to be around fwiw

tickets won't be free of course but something to do

Hell yes. Here's the actual ticket purchase page: http://tinroofsandiego.tunestub.com/event.cfm?id=211908&cart

If anyone is going to this, hit me up and let's get dangerously drunk.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Entertainment Weekly's revealed the panelists for the Game of Thrones panel at Comic Con this year.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/23/game-thrones-comic-con

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Wristbands are back this year for the first panel of Hall H. It'll be interesting to see with the imminent extra line just for Star Wars.

http://www.comic-con.org/toucan/17-get-ready-comic-con-2015-programming-schedule

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
So how did the whole wristband process work last year? I'm usually not big on Hall H stuff but I want to be prepared just in case.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Preview night and Thursday schedule is up. Looks like Hall H is my destination (I want to see Con Man, my buddy wants Doctor Who).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

How bad is it to get into the Indigo Ballroom? I want to see Comedy Central: Drunk History and Another Period.

• Locked thread